Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag SinghYour feedback matters!
My son is 12years old his height is 132cm his growth has stopped and height is also not increasing he has white spots on face what should we do to increased his height.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she cant keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
My child not sit one place always running, school hour not listening round the arround class room, and watching out side.
Hi I'm a new mother. My baby gal is 1 month 5 days old. While she taking breast milk (always before start sucking) or while cry (at times) she sounds like nose block. I feel like whether it would be cold or snuffles. Worried please advice. If snuffles how to get ride of it.
My son is 3.5 years old, he got stomach pain first. By taking motion test, the result is hookworm. Then after taking scan, he got mesenteric adenitis. He is taking macox zh kid and senasef. How long will it take to cure? What is the cause for this disease? Is hookworm serious? kindly tell what not to do?
My son is 11 years old & i'm suffering from heavy mental retardation. He is also suffering from epilepsy problem for which he is taking 5 types of anti epilepsy tablets. Bu not fully controlled. Regularly when he started to sleep, he gets fits attack then another two the fits in an our then fits stops. Is there any drug or diet therapy for him?
Hello docs. My new born baby is caught in cold. What can I do. Any treatment. She is 1 month and 5 days old. Kindly reply with all available options. Pls.
Doctor my baby would be 15 months old on 16 Jan 2015 and is due for MMR Vaccine but i have heard mixed reviews on the same and parents talking about various side effects where kids stop eating ,feeling feverish etc. Please clarify my doubts.
My Baby is 4 years of age having rickets evidence shown. What next steps taken. Would my baby do not walk properly in future?
What should you suggest in diet for a ten year old son? Can it'll be safe to have coffee. For him? How many glasses of milk he should have?
My 4 years old daughter has a very weak appetite. She is 12 kg, What is the best tonic to increase her appetite.
My daughter is 8 months old and she has a habit of tightening her hands and her face turns red is something is not according to her will. We have got done her serum calcium and eeg done and both of them are normal. Is this behavior ok or should I be worried about this.
Hi Since my milkytooth were off in some of my gums the teeth never grew there and now I am very embarresed due to my teeth please tell me what can I do to have new teeth.
The newborn are often extremely susceptible to fatal diseases and the first few months of the infant's life calls for uncompromised care and vigilance. One of the most precarious diseases afflicting the newborn babies are chronic lung disorders. This condition mainly emanates from a damage to the lung tissue, which results in breathing troubles. Under such circumstances, the lung may collapse, being filled with fluids and end up oozing out harmful mucus. While a severe form of such lung diseases may often result in the death of the infant, in most cases the infants outgrow the disease and with proper care, grow up to lead a healthy life.
Most chronic lung diseases in infants are congenital and are spurred by a variety of causes:
- Premature delivery: Chronic lung diseases are recurrent in babies born prematurely, i.e. before the lapse of at least 26 weeks of gestation age. Underweight infants also run the risk of suffering from this ailment. The lungs are not able to develop fully in such situations as a result of which they become prone to respiratory distresses. Another allied trigger to Chronic Lung Disease is the use of ventilation on the premature babies. The forced breathing and imposed oxygen levels induced by ventilators often impair normal lung functions in babies.
- Fluids in the lungs: Certain babies are either born with or develop a condition where fluids accumulate in the lungs. This inflicts a lot of damage to the lungs and leads to such diseases.
- Respiratory Infections: Some babies are likely to acquire lung infections from certain disease causing viruses. This largely handicaps the normal lung functions.
- Heart conditions: Abnormal blood circulation in the heart also stimulates lung diseases in newborns. If the heart is unable to regulate the flow of blood to the lungs properly, then the chances of such diseases increase by leaps and bounds.
- Inhaling harmful foreign materials: Certain particles often affect the health of the lungs tremendously. Exposure to meconium during delivery might result in the inflammations that potentially injure the lung tissues.
- Nutrition deficiencies: If an infant's body lacks vital nutrients, it may result in a condition of malnutrition. Lack of vitamin A may cause chronic lung diseases.
Chronic Lung Diseases are usually recoverable with early detection and appropriate treatment. However, one needs to meticulously cater to the health needs of the baby, in order to ensure complete recovery and avert recurrence.
Safe touch is experienced by the child as warm and supportive
Unsafe touch is what hurt the child or what seems to disregard the child's feelings
Confusing touch is what makes the child feel uncomfortable. The child experiences conflicting feelings about the touch.