Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ankur KothariYour feedback matters!
My desire to look fair and glow. I hv consulted many dermatologist BT nothing can resulted. Some days look fair but not long time and my face has a spot of pimples and dark spot I can't guess that it is a blemishes or suntan. please make my daily routine of my face bcoz my marriage is on my head and I look beautiful. Some people say not to use face pack per day then suggest me properly.
Acne can be a recurring and problematic condition that not only affects adolescents, but younger and to some extent even older adults. Acne may not only cause a dent in your self-esteem, in worst scenarios, it could leave scars on your skin. However, holistic forms of medicine, such as Ayurveda can very easily provide relief from acne and help you regain your confidence. Some of the tips to control acne through this means are mentioned below.
Ayurvedic remedies for Acne
- Lemon Juice and Honey: Mix one tablespoon of honey with equal amounts of lemon juice. Apply small portions of this paste on pimples and even acne scars. Leave this paste on for about ten minutes or so and then wash it off with water. Use this remedy about 5 to 6 times a week and then for a few weeks to see improvements.
- Neem Leaves: Another great and easily available remedy, you can make a paste with Neem leaves by adding a slight amount of water. Apply this paste and keep it for sometime on you face before washing it off with water. This is a great remedy and is known to have worked very effectively with many people.
- Potato: You can rub potatoes on you face after slicing them or you can soak them in water and the use them on your face. It could be sliced, grated or even juiced as it can be applied in any form. It also helps your skin by clearing pigmentation problems.
- Papaya Milk: This is another wonder remedy, which is a really effective cure; although it can be a very sticky substance to handle. However, using it regularly and then washing it off with water can cure your acne problem very quickly.
- Lifestyle changes: Other habits and lifestyle changes are of great help in removing acne and acne scars
- Don’t try to scratch or touch your pimples
- Clean your pillow covers regularly
- Avoid oily and junk food
- Exercise regularly as it can regulate the metabolism of the body and help control acne
- Clean your face twice daily with a mild cleanser. But don’t scrub too hard and don’t clean more than twice as that will encourage more oil production, causing more acne.
Dear Sir, I am Aditya from Lucknow and I am 24 years old I have too much pimples on face and white heads .Can you tell me some medicines or creams to get rid off white heads and pimples. because of this my skin have darken than earlier.
I have a problem of feeling tired all the time and feel exhausted. Besides my face has also got a lot of dark spots. What should I do?
I feel tired all the time during day as the day passes dark circle below my eyes increases if I didn't take nap during day. Age - 23 weight - 57 height - 5" 8.
I have my face scene is so dal and also have dots on my face and black lines on my face So what to do for this.
I am getting itch near groin area. Its turning red colour where I used to scratch due to itching. Later it turns black colour. Now it's spreaded all over my body. Pls suggest me something for me, what should I do as a precautionary measure. Is there any medicine for vanishing those dark black colour pls suggest me I am afraid my body will totally become black patched.
Normal hair loss .how to take precautions. And is it possible to. Remove damaged dark. Skin to normal.
I am 20 years female and I have severe dark circles please send me any treatment I really need it please.
Hi I am suffering from skin problem, 3 years ago I had skin allergy problem but now it again took place but now I'm in new Zealand my home country is India so , the problem mainly occurs whenever I eat pork ,lamb etc and also dink alcohol n beer then after half n hour I start feeling tingling effect on my lips and on the head and on the body , red rashes n bumps took place which is making my life worst. Also want to know is there any effect if I take bath with warm and cold water because people say it's better to shower with cold water rather than hot is it true , I need a lot of help. I don't know this might be due to different food habits diet plan and environment effect , advice something that really work I'll be thankful to you.
I have recently got white spots all over my face. And my hands are dark when compared to my rest of the body. I'm just unable to dress up however I like.
My face have back spot and pimple as well as my chest also full of pimple give me best medicine name?
Doctor on my face small holes are coming out of my skin .please suggest me some homemade treatment to fill the holes of my skin again .
Mera rang pahale bahut gora tha. Lekin ab meri chehare ki skin bahut kali ho gayi hai khas karake aankho ke ghere aur mathe pe. Bahut jyada black ho gayi hai. Meri skin bahut oily hai aur pasina aata hai chehare pe. Jab me safed rumal se chehara ponchata hu to rumal pura kala ho hata hai yane chehare pe dhool hai. Please mujhe achi davai do.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help.
Related Tip: Which Moisturizer Will Work Best for Your Skin Type?