Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anisha Shivang ParikhYour feedback matters!
My left hand wrist is fractured and 25 days I got plastered, doctor have given 13th September date for removal of plaster I can lift weights and I can do all the works easily but there is still little pain when I rotate my hand for example while typing on keyboard.
After my pregnancy ,I am suffering from severe leg pain now it's almost 6 months. What should I do ? Whether I should consult to orthopedic or MD medicine doctor?
Im suffering from backpain from last 2 months my age is 25 so please give me a good solution for this.
My wife is suffering from acute pain in the tail bone when she tries to get up after sitting for sometime.What can be the cause and the remedy? She is 61.
I work for a long time with computer. Recently I find that after working my right thumb start paining and it is painful to move it. Kindly tell me what to do.?
I am 53 year old woman all my bones are paining & particularly I have low back ache I am not taking any pain killers, once in a while I take acyclophenic 200 mg but I am taking ostrocalcium tab (2 tab) every day along with calcirol ( vitd3) tab once a week kindly suggest me few exercises or some other safe medicine
My mom is 52 years old ,she problems is backache from 2 years please suggest some medical, and also cervical.
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements.