Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Anand MerhYour feedback matters!
I GOT AN ACCIDENT, MY SCOOTER SLIPPED ON ROAD AND MY VEINS PRESSED AT BUMP(BUTTACK). NOW IT HAS 10 YEAR PASSED. I HAVE TAKEN MEDICINE FROM AIIMS, ALLOPATHY, AYURVEDIC,HOMEOPATHI, DIFFERENT OILS, MASSAGES, VEINS PRESSING AND MUCH MORE.NOW I HAVE GOT STARTED NUMBNESS PROBLEM AT LEFT SIDE WHOLE BODY FROM HEAD TO TOES. GIVE SPECIAL MEDICINE. I AM SUSHIL RISHI
I am 62 years old. Last two days I am suffering with Left hand pain from left neck. No sugar no cholesterol.Please suggest
My question is for my sister sir she had pain in it's back and it's many part of body in regularly in night the pain very high some time she eat pain killer but pain killer not reduce the pain sir what my sister to kill she's pain sir this my sister is suffering from this problem since 2 month sir please suggest me any tips.
My legs is paining always. I had consult with doctor is given medicine but still my legs is paining. so what is the reason behind my legs pain.
How the frozen shoulder should be treated for a person having age 45 years with no history of sugar,cholesterol and blood pressure.
My grandmother is suffering from backache and I tried keeping every pain relief on time by but she was still weak an my grand father sent pain relief tablets from us also it doesn't work so what do I do.
Flexura D and Pantosec 40 mg tablet is good for knee pain? I have knee pain on my right leg when bend my leg. Can you please suggest the mentioned tablet is useful or not?
I have suffered knee injury 1year before. They have provided me leg cast after removal and having physiotherapy of 6months. Now I can walk, jump run. But still their is swelling in my knee?
I am a 23 years old lady and mother of a 6 month old baby. I am suffering with pain in my foots to thighs. In early morning when I wake up the when I stand up from bad I feel a great pain in my foot like nerve pulling. After a hour of standing the pain ki expand to my thighs and heel. Please give me suggestions that what is this problem and how can I recover?
Dear Doctor usually the pain in my knee and other joints of body my age is 19 please ask how I do for this.
I have back pain from last 1 onwards. I ride my bike daily to go to my workplace. It is nearly 50 km. Imet doctors but it did not cured .what shall I do?
Hello to all, I was facing pain in my butts and some times it was high that even not possible to take weight of myself. I gone to meet doctor and he asked for doing M.R.I I did my M.R.I in which it was mentioned 1) L1-L2 disc degeneration and compressing the spinal canal at that level. & 2) D12-L1 disc show annular tear with disc degeneration compressing canal at that level. May you please guide on above what precaution / treatment need to be started. Will be very much thankful on quick response on the above symptoms.
I am having a severe pain in my elbow due to sprain. Please suggest me how to get relief from the pain?
I am 20 years old, I have back pain, can't sit without any support for more than 10 mins, I also consulted others they said for students its common. Please solve my problem.
Is there any medicine available for seronegative spondyloarthopathy or popularly ankolysing spondylytis?
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.