Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Amit PatelYour feedback matters!
I have a lazy eye due to weak eye sight that's why am using patanjali drishty eye drops can I use I lite capsules too along with drishti or it may cause any harm plzz reply thnx.
I've yellowish discoloration of my eyes. I don't have pruritus/high coloured urine/clay stools. Fever + for 2 days. No vomiting. Altered bowel habits x 4 days. Bilirubin levels are WNL.
I am facing a little problem. I have red eyes for 2days. I used ciplox twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
My mom can't sleep at night since many years. She usually passes the entire night playing games or watching videos on her phone. Because of this she now has a habit of waking up late every day and feels tired and frustrated. How can I make her sleep early at night?
I have problem in my eye and it is getting very red before some day. What type of medicine will I take?
I have problem in my eyes I can not see in night I have 11 no. Chasma ans more I have 2 gaadi I have ek dukan and more moew.
I am 20 years old and my eye site is weak few months. And I am also doing masturbation for 6 years. I want to leave this habit and what can I do for my eye site. Help me.
I am 60 years old and I am experiencing flashes in the left corner of my left eye for the past three months. Why does this happen & what to do?
LASIK or Laser-Assisted in-situ Keratomileusis is a kind of eye surgery used for correcting certain vision problems as well as reducing or doing away with the need for corrective lenses or eyeglasses. It is a widely used refractive surgery that alters the shape of your cornea, the transparent tissue on the frontal portion of the eye. The fundamental aim of this surgery is to refract (bend) light rays in order to make them focus on the retina with improved precision, thus creating a sharper and clearer vision.
You can go for a LASIK eye surgery if you are experiencing any of these problems:
- Myopia or Nearsightedness: It is a condition wherein you enjoy a clearer vision while looking at objects that are close to you. However, distant objects would appear blurred.
- Hypermetropia or Farsightedness: Here, you may experience blurred vision while focusing on objects which are near to you but tend to enjoy better clarity in vision while viewing objects which are placed at a distance.
- Astigmatism: It is a condition disrupting focus of both the distant and close (near) vision.
Learn About The Different Tyoes Of Lasik-
- C-Lasik- C-Lasik or Customized Lasik is gaining ground as the latest and the most effective tool for restoring the quality of one’s vision. It uses a Wave front Guided customized ablation to render personalized treatment to each individual. While the surgical procedure stays the same, C-Lasik, also known as “Eagles’ Eye Vision” can provide the perfect shape to the eye surface, helping one to focus accurately. C-Lasik means that laser eye treatment is now unique to each eye. With C-Lasik, treatment is designed specifically to treat your individual vision errors. It improves the quality of your vision. Each C-Lasik assessment involves an extra diagnostic (screening) process to let the surgeon understand your vision better and select the most suitable treatment for you.
- iLasik- iLasik is the first vision rectifying procedure that is fully customized, done with the use of a laser. It is used to rectify myopia till a measure of 10 diopters, hypermetropia up to +5 diopters and astigmatism, till -5 dioptersafter evaluation of cornea. iLASIK is different from normal LASIK surgery because it recognises that every eye is different. Using 3D mapping technology, the characteristics along with the uniqueness of each eye is recognised. Then using this information, a blueprint is developed so that the lasers can target the right areas. High-frequency pulses are used to create a corneal flap which is lifted so that another laser can repair your eyes. iLasik is the only procedure that has the technology to personalize treatment to individual vision needs. In fact, wavefront measurements are 25 times more precise than those taken with conventional methods used for eyeglasses and contacts.
- Contoura Vision LASIK- Contoura Vision is the most advanced technology available for laser vision correction when it comes to accuracy and precision. This diagnostic technology is able to meticulously identify and record irregularities in the cornea’s curvature as well as its optics. During the procedure, this information is combined with the patient’s corrective eyewear prescription to dramatically improve vision for those suffering from nearsightedness (myopia) and astigmatism. While standard LASIK surgery has been helping individuals enhance correct visual refractive errors for many years, Contoura Vision takes the treatment a step further by offering even greater degrees of enhanced vision quality. Potential benefits of this technique can also include a reduced “glare” at night and even an increase in reading speed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.
When i'm drafting in auto cad in my lappySmall dust particle dropped in my eyeFrom that day to today my eye is paining I'm using I dropsdrops, those r not giving any advantage to me.
I am 19 year old giving my 12 I slept for 14 hr my eyes expanded what to do I am looking ugly with big eyes.
I have red eyes for three days. What should I do and what are the reasons for it. How to prevent it.
I am getting my eye sight down day by day even after using glasses. Is there any natural way to fix or recover it. please suggest.
15 Suprising things that your EYES can reveal about your HEALTH
During a comprehensive eye exam, your eye doctor does much more than just determine your prescription for eyeglasses or contact lenses. Here is the list things which an experienced eye doctor (Ophthalmologist) can diagnose while examining your eyes:
2. Sjrogen syndrome
3. Vitamin A Deficiency
4. Brain Tumors and other space occupying lesions
5. Trigeminal Neuralgia
6. Wilson's Disease
7. Risk for Diabetes Mellitus
8. Tuberculosis, Sarcoidosis
9. Risk of Hypertension
10.Diseases tranferred during pregnancy (Toxoplasmosis, Rubella, etc.)
11. Multiple Sclerosis
12. Idiopathic intracranial hypertension
13. Hereditary Disease (Marphan Syndrome, Homocysteinuria)
14. Bells (Facial Nerve) Palsy
Hi, I been suffering from severe lower back pain. MRI and X rays have been normal. Doctors keep telling about back strengthening exercise for 20 mins every day. I have severe pain. Is there any permanent cure or not? I recently started gym. Are there any exercises I should avoid. Appreciate any help to cute lower back pain for good.
Till the age of 13, I am having White skin but after that my skin's become dark And also I am not playing so much in sunlight. My question is that how can I make my skin again white?
Carrots improve eyesight and deficiency of vitamin A can cause some difficulty seeing in dim light. Since carrots are rich in vitamin a, they are good for improving eyesight and preventing conditions like night blindness from developing as we age.