Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Modi
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Amit ModiYour feedback matters!
From one week, I've been practising running for Police SI events test. Suddenly, now I'm getting severe HEEL PAIN & its quite painful even to walk normally. I did apply lukewarm water, cool ice cube, volini cream & even took Nise tablet but still pain's not subsiding. please give me your precious advice and suggestions.
I am boy of age 21. I drive cbr250 bike daily 50 kms. I am suffering from severe back pain. Please prescribe any medicine and precautions.
Should I wear a knee brace to support my knee rather than undergo major surgery for ACL reconstruction?
On my left wrist, there is a jelly type ball which slides little bit on the hand. I had searched on internet and found that is a" ganglion cyst". Now I want to know how it can be remove or cure. Also it doesn't pain.
As I am going for running since a week I was getting bone pain for legs, how can I get relief from that pain?
Hi. Am.having pain in my knee joints n more than 10mims I cnt sit by folding my legs. Feeling severe pain in knew joints when am getting up from the floor. N also having leg pain sometimes. Am female 23 years old. Please suggest me helpful. Treatment.Thank you.
I have been operated for disc prolapse 8 years back, recently I have been experiencing pain in low back again what precautions I should be taking and what treatment required to live pain free life.
I have a slight swelling in ankles for last three months Shown to, the Med Spl. All my tests related to Kidney and heart were Normal hence no fuhrer med was given except I have been advised to not to sit in office for long hours and walk a every one hour and take lot of water. Raise my foot while sleeping. I am presently taking Telma 40band CDT and thyroid 50 mg. Any further advise?
What are the symptoms of osteoarthritis in relation to the different affected areas?
An osteoarthritis is a form of arthritis which means unexpected inflammation of the joints/muscles, which is usually very painful. This form of arthritis is not curable, and the only thing that you can do is to take measures to reduce the painful effects of the condition. The symptoms of the medical condition often occur gradually and are chronic and long lasting in nature. Some of the body parts that get affected easily are:
- Hips- pain is felt in the groin area or buttocks at the hips joint.
- Fingers- bony growths at the edge of joints can cause fingers to become swollen, tender and red. There may be a pain at the base of the thumb.
- Knees- a 'grating' or 'scraping' sensation occurs when moving the knee.
- Feet- pain and tenderness are felt in the large joint at the base of the big toe. There may be swelling in ankles or toes.
Some of the most common symptoms which are more common to all body parts are as follows:
- Chronic pain - The arthritis related pain is very intense and chronic in nature, and it has an ever increasing trend if proper care is not taken. This pain can appear in any body joint of a person and it can cause visible inflammation or swelling in and around the muscles of that particular joint.
- Body stiffness - Another characteristic feature of this medical disorder is that there is stiffness in the normal movement of the joints and muscles. This symptom also results in a lack of flexibility of the concerned person.
- Inflammation and tenderness - Osteoarthritis is such a condition which is observable by the naked eye, as it shows signs like inflammation and tenderness. Inflammation can be noticed if a joint has a considerable amount of swelling. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!