Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in padra and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Amar Nath GuptaYour feedback matters!
How do I make my skin glow? I have very sensitive skin and get sunburn very easily. What should I do?
I have a marks in my shoulder and side of the shoulder. Many lines formed and it goes our chest, what can I do to remove that scars, and how is been obtained.
My cousin has acne all over her chest region. She went to a derma. He prescribed some medicines like benzoyl peroxide and azibers which did not help her. Moreover she developed rashes on her neck region just below the clavicle too! the acne is localized only in the chest region. What can be the cause and medicines? please suggest. Thank you.
I am a 24 year old guy suffering from scars left by severe acne. Which of these is the most effective and efficient way to get rid of these scars permanently? Microdermabrasion, Fractional laser, Dermaroller, prp, subcision.
We all know that skin clinics are there to help us with our skin problems. Visiting a skin clinic helps you in getting rid of those unsightly blemishes and also improves the texture of the skin. Complete skin care starts from within but when home remedies and other medications are not helping, then it is better to seek a professional treatment.
Acne is a common problem that most people suffer from these days especially teenagers and young adults. Acne is caused by increased hormones and clogged pores or bacteria. Most people treat it by cleansing, using topical ointments or even oral contraceptives. But when your acne becomes severe, it leads to scars that are not good in appearance and can become dark with time. When you visit a skin clinic, the skin care practitioner will identify your scar type and take steps accordingly. There are many acne scar removal techniques present and not all treatment procedures may work for you, your skin care provider will choose the best procedure for you. Basic skin care starts at home where you can wash your face twice a day with a mild face wash. Keep in mind that whenever you step out of your home in day, sunscreen is a must. It will not only protect you from harsh UV rays but also protect you from aging fast. Glowing skin comes from healing your body from inside by eating nutritious and healthy food everyday that is full of proteins and vitamins.
If you are facing severe acne scar problems, then it is best for you to visit a professional skin clinic and get yourself a laser or a light treatment. Laser treatment for scar removal is considered the best these days as it requires half an hour or so and leaves no scar after the treatment. During the treatment, laser goes deep in the skin to remove the scar from inside and out which is quite effective. It has only temporary side effects which away after sometime but you will have a healthy skin anyway after it. We should also exfoliate our skin to remove the dirt settled in the pores and provide it a clean and refreshing look. Skin care is all about giving proper attention to our skin and we should keep it in mind that by using every treatment or every cream will not nourish our skin rather make it rashed and pale. Thus, a little care with proper regime is enough to have a glowing skin. Always ensure that you take out time to make out what kind of treatment and repair your face requires.
Hii. Doctors.I hv asked abt the fraxel laser treatment bt no doctor gives me the exact answer of my questions. After the laser treatment does skin becomes like burning thn it turns to red in colour is that true as I have seen in youtube. I strongly request you to give me the exact answer related to ths question.
Hi I am 29 years old, I have tiny skin tags aroung the neck and lately I have observed a few on my face. What do I do to remove them and stop them?
My face and ears get very red when I feel uncomfortable or in sunlight. How can I get out of this? It cause my face red and hot and I look much darker than normal.
I have hurt my toe in the right leg which broke off my nail completely. The skin beneath the toe is too sensitive and it gives intense pain at regular intervals how can I get rid of this?
I have a black spot on my head from last two year I have taken many medicine s but no help pls help me.
The goodness of water is known to all and sundry. Another fluid to watch out for is the coconut water. Coconut water will leave you with a mouth open awe with its health benefits. From small kids to pregnant women to elderly people, everyone can drink coconut water (unless asked to avoid on doctor recommendation) without any tension. The sweet, nut-like taste of coconut water is indeed very refreshing and soothing, a great respite in the scorching summers.
Positive effects of coconut water on the health
- A low-calorie drink: Coconut water is an ideal and healthy substitute for processed fruit juice, aerated drinks, and beverages. Some of the amazing health benefits of coconut water include;
- Improves Digestion: Coconut water is an excellent source of phosphatase, diastase, folic acid, and other enzymes that aids in the digestion of food.
- A person with dehydration (an outcome of dysentery, diarrhea or cholera) can benefit immensely from coconut water. The coconut water works by restoring the lost electrolyte and plasma balance in the body.
- Keeps skin aging at bay: Cytokines and lauric acid are known to have anti-aging properties. They maintain the pH balance of the skin. Coconut water is a rich source of lauric acid and cytokines. As expected, coconut water helps to restore the natural glow of the skin. Coconut water greatly nourishes and protects the skin from rashes and skin infections.
- Drink coconut water, forget depression forever: Riboflavin, pathogenic acid, and thiamine are the triple healing vitamins that help to lower depression and stress in a person. With these important vitamins present, coconut water will lift your mood and spirits effortlessly.
- Weight management: Being a low- calorie drink, coconut water is a healthy option for people who are on a diet and want to lose few extra kilos.
- Healthy bones the natural way: An excellent source of calcium, coconut water will keep your bones strong and healthy.
- Kidney stones a thing of the past: A natural way to deal with the problem of kidney stones is indeed a great news. Potassium is present in abundance in coconut water. Thus, it not only helps in dissolving the kidney stones, but also ensures that there is no recurrence of the condition (kidney stones).
- A healthy blood pressure: Coconut water comes as a much-needed blessing for people with high blood pressure. The minerals (Potassium and Magnesium) along with Vitamin C ensure that the blood pressure is within healthy limits.
The magnesium present in coconut water comes as a savior for people with migraines.
- A rich source of potassium implies coconut water helps to lower the instances of muscle cramps.
- Having long, healthy, and lustrous hair is no longer a dream, all thanks to the coconut water. It hydrates the scalp, thus providing the necessary nourishment to the hair.
- Being low in sugar and calories, coconut water is an excellent remedy for diabetic patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.