Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Vadodara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Alpesh SatasiyaYour feedback matters!
I put mustard oil in my ear which got drained from the throat. Even when I blow my nose the air rushed out from the ear. The is no discharge of pus or anything from ear what does it mean?
Since my glucose level corrected to 100 and 140. Also Hb1Ac is 5.8 and serum creatinine is 1.08 endocrinologist asked me to stop the medicine. Continuing diet and exercise. Daily 2 hour exercise leading to low sugar at 12 am. So I reduced my exercise to one hour to avoid low sugar. My age is 64. Can I take little extra diet or reduce my exercise. Pl give some ideas.
From 5-6 years i'm having constant headache by painkiller I get relief only for few hours again it starts paining I want solution for that.
Hi, I am regular smoker and having issue during sex. When I am having sex then that erection is not proper. Pls help.
I am 25 year old. My head have very pain in night and I do not sleep. Please give me advice that what is in my head.
I want to know my stamina. The boy want to satisfy the girl means minimum how many minutes he want to be with her for sex ? How for the girl will expect the boy with her for sex ?
I am getting tan day by day my forehead as bcm black and sides are white I use lotus suncream BT its gud BT I do not want to get tan like this even my hands and neck are getting black wht to do.
I have hearing problem ringing in right ear and vertigo problem in last 5 years if you have permanent solution in this problem pls tell me.
I hav sneezing allergy since 3 years now and still can't get rid of it. Iam taken allergic tablets but not regularly only in the morning because when I get up I sneeze alot.
Hello doctor I am 22 year old and I want to increase mass on my cheeks and want to increase my waist please tell me how? My waist is 28 inches and I want to increase it up to 32 inches.
Hypothyroidism has become a common ailment among people in India nowadays. Women are major victims of Hypothyroidism, as pregnancy and menopause put them at higher risk. Lack of nutrition, lack of exercise and stress play a huge role in Thyroid disorders especially hypothyroidism.
1. What is Thyroid Gland?
1. The Thyroid Gland is a butterfly-shaped gland which is situated below your Adam's apple.
2. Thyroid Gland secrets several hormones, collectively called as Thyroid hormones.
3. The main hormones are T4 (Thyroxine) and T3 (Tri-iodothyronine). Anterior Pituitary gland secrets TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) to stimulate Thyroid Gland to produce T4 and T3.
4. T4 is considered as precursor of T3. Many enzymes, Iodine, Tyrosine, Amino Acids, Vitamins and Minerals are essential for conversion of T4 into T3.
2. What are the functions of Thyroid hormone?
1. To act as catalyst for maintenance of metabolism
2. Regulation of proteins, carbohydrates, fat, calcium and phosphorus metabolism
3. Acceleration of energy production
4. Necessary for normal growth and maturation
5. To help foetal development and development in first few months after birth
3. What is Hypothyroidism (Underactive Thyroid)?
1. Hypothyroidism is one of the most common disorders of endocrine glands
2. It occurs due to hypo functioning of Thyroid Gland resulting into deficiency of Thyroid hormones and increase in TSH
4. What are causes of Hypothyroidism?
1. Iodine Deficiency
2. Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
3. Damage to Pituitary Gland
4. Congenital Thyroid defects
5. What are signs and symptoms?
1. Weight gain
2. Swelling all over body
4. Hair loss
6. Dry skin
7. Feeling cold
8. Irregular menses
9. Heavy Menstrual bleeding
10. Impaired fertility
11. Shortness of breath
12. Hoarse voice
13. Poor memory
14. Lack of concentration
15. Mood swings
16. Carpal Tunnel syndrome
6. What are management strategies?
1. Thyroid Gland gets its support from nutrients like Amino acids, Iodine, unprocessed carbohydrates and vitamin B, C and E.
2. Improve intake of Iodine. Some Iodine rich foods are carrot, milk, banana, strawberry, whole grains, etc.
3. Improve intake of proteins; Good sources of protein are egg, milk, cereals and pulses, etc.
4. To improve intake of vitamin B, C and E, have green leafy vegetables, Amla, Guava, Citrus fruits, sprouts, etc.
5. Hypothyroidism causes low vitamin D levels. So, vitamin D supplements can help in this condition. Walking in morning sunlight for 10-15 minutes is good source of vitamin D.
6. Avoid raw Gobi and peanuts.
7. Avoid biscuits, cakes, alcohol and chocolates.
1. As hypothyroidism puts you at risk of increasing triglycerides, exercise is a must.
2. Cycling and swimming are good options for cardiovascular exercise.
3. Tadasana, Sarvangasana, Halasana, Matsyasana, Ushtrasana, Bhujangasana, Dhanurasana, Suryanamaskara: These poses are beneficial in prevention and management of hypothyroidism.
4. Yogasana and Pranayam learned from an experienced teacher are always helpful.
5. Eating Right, Avoiding stress, working out properly and sleeping peacefully are the basis to maintain thyroid hormones at a normal level.
What are the Ayurvedic Aspects?
1. Although hypothyroidism is not described in classical Ayurvedic text, based on its clinical presentations, its pathogenesis can be understood
2. According to pathogenesis, Hypothyroidism occurs because of the predominance of vitiated Vata and Kapha dosha. Therefore Panchakarma especially Vaman or Virechan according to Prakruti and Basti are necessary to relieve the disease completely and to avoid further progression and complications of disease
3. "Prevention is better than cure". By following healthy regimen like DINACHARYA, RUTUCHARYA (seasonal regimen), hypothyroidism can be prevented?
4. Proper diet and lifestyle ensure proper digestion. Proper digestion can be created by intake of Digestive spices like cinnamon, cardamom, turmeric, ginger, fennel etc
5. Herbs like Guduchi, Licorice, Asparagus are good for inflammatory and autoimmune Thyroid disease
6. Herbs like Ashwagandha, Punarnava, Gokshur, Guggul, Kanchanar, Brahmi etc are good for proper functioning of Thyroid Gland
7. Ayurvedic treatment tries to heal the root Imbalance in hypothyroidism rather than treating symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.