Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay C. Shah
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay C. ShahYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back pain and chest pain from last one month and it become strong whenever I take deep. Can please help me with this. thanks.
I have my back wrist problem on every night it's pain and lots of tablet I have taken but still no results for me still I am not feeling well please let me know how to recovered these problems and kindly share how I safe these disease in future.
Doc, I have an issue with my legs and hands. I face this issue nearly six months. My problem is I can't handle my weight after playing nearly half an hour, the game of cricket. You know I can't even bear the weight of my bat. All these issues occurs only when I play marginally over 30 mins of play. I have an other serious issue that, last Sunday while playing I got a severe pain in my left hand shoulder after which I couldn't throw a single ball. What might be the reason and how to overcome it?
Hello sir, please tell me about Joints Pain. Is Acupuncture good for Knee Pain nd Lower back pain. I need answer from acpuntuncrist
All my joint pain are only left side. Why?Is it any neurological problem or ortho? May I recover from it permanently by medicine & exercise?
I face a pain if ghattiya so last 1 years I take a medicine and my pain have decrease. But again it start after some time pls tell me what I do.
I have feel pain at the knee. and I have also red eye from 5 day please suggest me suitable solution for my these problem. And it's also pain on my nick. So please suggest me proper solution.
My back head and neck pains. I can't lie down resting my head I get this pain all over the back of my head. When I touch my head at back I feel the pain on my nose.
I'm suffering with back pain for last 4 years.In middle I took some Ayurveda medicines. While taking medicine it's all right, more again started.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.