Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for sai clinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Meeta to be very helpful. Thanku doctor but can u prescribe me some best doctors in delhi(homeopath)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Meeta to be very helpful and professional. thx a lot Dr. Meera ,will try this and get back to you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Meeta to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, sensible and well-reasoned. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Meeta to be very helpful.
Dr. Meeta provides answers that are inspiring and practical. ok
I am feeling fever. What medicine is good for it? And I am not feeling well .I am suffering from vomiting.
I had abortion last 3 months ago of 7 weeks pregnancy.in torch test I had cmv igg 1.87&rubella igg is 2.30.cmv igm &rubella igm is negative. But my doctor consult me to take injection for rubella. Is it right.
Hii doctor I was facing Anxiety disorder or ocd I don't know exactly from past 14 years and having continuous thoughts, shortness of breath, heart palpitations and serious panic attacks. I went to every psychiatrist in Delhi but don't want allopathy as my treatment as it causes dependency and no guarantee for recovery. I just went to Kalyan Banerjee doctor in Delhi and he gave me hyoscyamus 6, syphilinum 6, stramonium 200, bell 200, bryonia 30 and baryta carb 200. Can I take it as it has any side effects doctor? As I have told that homeopathy first increases symptoms?
I am 26 years old, I am married and 5th month pregnant. I have too much hair fall. Please solve my problem.
I am having very mch phlegm and is not coming out. From 5 days I am dng inhalation with sinarest green tabs. BT no improvement. already I HV expectorant olso. BT I think no use. please help meplz.
Hello doctor I have a question for my granny she is somewhat 85 year old approx. She hardly have natures call (urine only ). She only have urine at once in morning and the whole day she feel urine pressure but when she visit toilet she doesn't have any urine. Sometimes she has urine 2 - 3 time a day but very little only few drops. This situation is going from a month. My granny don't have any fever at all and she doesn't have any sort of pain. What the matter doctor why she is having so less urine?
Sir last two months me mera weight 3 kg loss ho gya jo ki phle 56 kg tha ab 53 kg reh gya he jis ki wajah se me nervous mehsoos kar rha hu please help me mind udas rehta he aur me jyada khush bhi nhi ho pa rha hu me kis tarah weight balance kar skta hu.
My brother is suffering from high BP due to overweight. Sometimes he feels pain in upper abdominal part also. What should be done in order to reduce BP as well as weight?
Since 2 week vomiting He cant take food And today he got blood in vomiting Please tell me whr to consult And whats happen to him.
Have a boil around my labia, vagina and it'd been there for more than 3 weeks. Please advice some super quick remedy. It hurts.
Are you suffering from depression? Is it hampering your daily life and activities? Depression is a mental health condition, which is very common in people of all ages around the world. It is a serious medical condition which may occur for several reasons, depending from person to person. Depression should be treated effectively for restoring a healthy state of mind. Among the various modes of depression management, homeopathy is considered to be an effective remedy.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines which are used for tackling depression, along with the symptoms when they are applied:
- Arsenicum album: This is an ideal homeopathic medicine for people who worry excessively. It is used in people who are extremely health obsessed. Such people get depressed about failing to reach personal goals in life. The symptoms of such a patient suffering from depression tend to worsen in cold weather, as pain sensitivity increases.
- Aurum metallicum: This medicine is effective for workaholic people who have a tendency to feel worthless, despaired and experience suicidal thoughts after failing to achieve personal and professional goals. The symptoms worsen during the night time and during cold seasons. Calming music is beneficial for easing these patients.
- Calcarea carbonica: This homeopathic remedy is commonly used in the case of people who become overwhelmed due to work, worry and physical illness of any kind. The development of fatigue, discouragement, confusion, anxiety and self pity are also indicated in such patients. This medicine is also good for depression patients who suffer from sleep disorders, or sweat profusely.
- Causticum: This homeopathic medicine is important for curing depression in people who due intense grief resulting from some kind of major loss. The patient may experience forgetfulness and mental dullness. The patient may tend to cry a lot and becomes extra sympathetic towards others.
- Cimicifuga: This effective homeopathic remedy is used for people who suffer from bipolarity. They may be quite energetic and talkative during good times, but during periods of depression, they become gloomy and dull. Neck aches, headaches and painful menstrual periods in women are also likely.
- Ignatia amara: This homeopathic medicine is used in the case of people who are very sensitive and tend to suppress their feelings of grief and disappointment. They do not want to seem too much defensive, moody, or vulnerable in the eyes of other people. They may burst into laughter and tears all of a sudden without a proper reason. Abdominal cramps, insomnia, and headaches are other symptoms.
- Kali phosphoricum: Another effective homeopathic medicine used in the management of depression is Kali phosphoricum. People who need these medicines feel depression after long periods of emotional stress. Nervousness, exhaustion, insomnia, anemia, increased cold sensitivity, and reduced concentration are experienced. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.