Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Constipation
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Divine Homeopathic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the dandruff problem is big. drKalpesh A. Suthar's guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Everything was just spick and span in the Divine Homeopathic Clinic in Vadodra. he is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. he is a great doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. Thank you very much for your valuable comments
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are sensible, very helpful and knowledgeable. Thankyou I hope you are right.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. But my doctor told to not to drink cofee
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be practical. Thank u doc .. i will try that
Baharul Islam Laskar
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks sir ..I am extremely happy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. Thanks doctor
K Srinivasa Rao
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. Thanks a lot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be knowledgeable. Thanks sir
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are inspiring. How Can I Contact you
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Mr Sudam Paul
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are very helpful. thks
Pain is a feeling of distress that is caused by intense damaging stimuli. It is one of the most common reasons that compels the patient to consult a physician and take painkillers. In the long run, painkillers have adverse effects on our body. While most of the times, the cause of the pain is diagnosed, there are cases in which the cause remains undiagnosed. Homeopathy is a system of medicine that is based on symptoms and has no side effects and thus, it is most effective in the treatment of both muscle and joint pains.
Here we give you a list of common homeopathic pain medications that are prescribed to give relief to patients and the circumstances under which they can be used.
- Bryonia- It is given when there is a hot swollen joint, pain from overuse of body part or injury. The slightest movement aggravates the pain and is relieved of the pressure on the affected part.
- Causticum - It is recommended for muscle spasm, stiff neck and pain. The character of the pain is sharp and tearing and is caused by cold dry weather. The patient is relieved by the warmth.
- Arnica Montana - Arnica is suggested when a patient has sore, bruised feeling all over the body. The patient is very sensitive to the pain and everything on which he rests seems very hard. Arnica is a top remedy in case of injury from falling, sprain and bruise.
- Rhus Toxicodendron- A first choice of remedy in case of rheumatism and back pain. The right side of the body is especially affected. The patient experiences stiffness and aching pain that aggravates during the rainy season, in the morning, on exposure to cold and also by rest. Pain is relieved by moving the affected parts and by warmth.
- Cuprum Metallicum- It is given in cases of muscle twitching or severe muscle spasm. The patient feels better when the painful area is massaged.
- Magnesia Phosphorica - This is the best medicine for all types of pain, especially when the pain is in the right side of the body. The pain is aggravated by cold and movement and is relieved by heat and rest in the general. This is suggested to relieved lower abdomen pain during menstruation.
- Pulsatilla- This is an excellent remedy for rheumatic pains that shifts from one joint to another. Homeopathic medicine is suggested after a thorough understanding of patient symptoms and the medication differs from patient to patient. So it is better to consult a homeopathic physician to select a suitable medicine to get relieved from pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am having problem of dark circles I think it might be because I spend too much time on laptop. Does applying lime juice removes dark circles?
I'm 26 years old. I have a severe hairless. Even I can find baldness all over the scalp. What can I do naturally to treat hair loss.
To reduce hair loss what are the steps we have to take in our home itself and which shampoo and oil we have to use and how dandruff should be removed permanently what are the steps to be taken in home itself.
I masturbate a lot, 3 times a day and I'm 25 years old. I want to know is it common or its excessive per day. I have this habit of masturbating from 7 th standards. Is it fine or something is wrong?
I am not able to understand what is happening with me? My day is over only in thinking. Even I sleep only 6 hrs. Do not wish to do anything. Full laziness. unconscious mind.
Sir my friend ritesh is doing masturbation everyday. He is totally addicted towards masturbation. He also see porn movies. I want to stop my friend s this habit's. Sooo sir please give me useful suggestion.
Hello doctor. Am very lean and underweight. Is there any safe diet to follow? I want to be at least in average level. My age s 23 and my weight is 39. Kindly help me. I want to gain weight in a healthy way n fast way too.
I noticed a pimple on my breast (at the lower area). Could it be due to sweating after exercise and humidity, or PMS? There is slight redness but no pain. I have previously had acne on my breast but at a different place. Please help.
All of us undoubtedly experience the hasty pace of life. There are invariable pressures at work and home which load us up with fear and worries, but when this anxiety becomes a disruptive force in our life and begins to dominate our behavior, and starts interfering with work, school, family life it calls for treatment. Anxiety is an emotional turmoil that may incorporate many different feelings and symptoms.
Adults are not the only ones who get stressed out, children are also vulnerable to stress. Some children experience anxiety and may struggle to amend to new situations such as school and friendships, may feel unusually insecure or have intense fear of the dark, insects, animals or other creatures.
Causes of Anxiety Neurosis:
The reason why it occur is very difficult. It is illunderstood also. Socio-economic reason is also precipitating factor - like loss of job, continues target or goals in jobs which are increasing everyday pressure.
- Imbalance of certain chemicals in the brain.
- Emotional trauma.
- Lifestyle choices.
- Alcohol, caffeine and certain drugs.
Symptoms of Anxiety Disorder (neurosis):
- Unnecessary, unrealistic and uncontrollable worry about everyday things.
- Shortness of breath.
- Increased heartbeat.
- Trembling and dizziness.
- Muscle stiffness.
- Sleep disturbances.
- Mood changes.
- Feeling of hopelessness and Pessimism.
- Sexual impotence.
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat anxiety but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved homeopathy medicines are available for treatment of anxiety disorders that can be selected on the basis of cause, condition, sensation and modalities of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.
If you do not want to opt for allopathic medicines or go into immediate counselling to relieve yourself of anxiety disorders, then the best option for you at hand would be to try and follow homoeopathy. Homeopathy is often seen as an alternate form of medicine and does not have any side effects as such. Thus, it is often preferred by many people.
Anxiety should not be left to accumulate in the body. Thus, it is necessary to treat it as soon as possible with whichever means that would suit your body. Homeopathy is just one form of treatment. It is advised if the results are not as you desire, then you should opt for a medical practitioner who might be able to help you further. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My husband & I are loosing lots of hair so can I warm coconut oil along vit castro oil vil it be fine. Or shd I only warm only coconut oil & after it cools down can I add castro oil without warming. Pls suggest.
Before my periods I always get spotting for 3 to 4 days and then after 4th day I have my regular periods. Is this fine if I am thinking to conceive.
Hello mam/sir I'm trying to get pregnancy ,from 1 week onwards Why I'm getting fever ,body pains, little bit stomach ACH, feeling tired, sickness, not feeling hungry before the period (15th april) ?Is there any symptoms for pregnancy please tell me.
Hi, my wife had two miscarriages in last one year. Now, she is pregnant before her first menstrual cycle post miscarriage. We didn't do EPS scan till now, as last two times we had miscarriage immediate day post EPS. Pls suggest what should we do now. She had completed her 6th week and have no complications till now.
I am a 24 year old person (Male). I have a problem of constipation. What can I do to reduce constipation?
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex without protection. The biological inability of a man or a woman to contribute to conception and carry a full-term pregnancy may also be referred to as infertility. Among the various treatments for infertility, homeopathy accounts for being an effective one in both men and women.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in women
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges: Borax and Natrum Phos are considered to be the best homeopathic medicines for infertility in women because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are used when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and kills sperms. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm and it helps in easy conception. Natrum Phos is used when the discharge is acrid, creamy or honey colored.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods: Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are used in case of too much prolonged, too profuse menstrual periods and periods which occur before time. Early mensus are experienced by patients. Anemia, leucorrhea, fatigues, tiredness and weakness may be experienced with menorragia.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men:
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction: There are several effective homeopathic medicines for this purpose. Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability is low and the genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is best when infertility or impotency occurs due to mental depression. In this case, the genitals stay relaxed and weak erection is observed. Selenium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction in cases of slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be experienced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count: X-ray is the most effective homeopathic medicine for treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased and both the quantity and quality of sperm are enhanced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis: Conium is an ideal homeopathic medicine for treating infertility in men with orchitis. The testicles are swollen, enlarged and become hard. Conium also helps when a patient has a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathy is the most natural treatment for fertility in men and women, with no side effects on the body. Homeopathic medicine works with following rule of the nature's law of cure and these medicines work naturally without producing any harm to the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking any homeopathic remedy for infertility.