Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Submit a review for Divine Homeopathic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. Thank you very much for your valuable comments
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are sensible, very helpful and knowledgeable. Thankyou I hope you are right.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. But my doctor told to not to drink cofee
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be practical. Thank u doc .. i will try that
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. Thanks doctor
K Srinivasa Rao
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be very helpful. Thanks a lot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar to be knowledgeable. Thanks sir
Mr Sudam Paul
Dr. Kalpesh A. Suthar provides answers that are very helpful. thks
My husband & I are loosing lots of hair so can I warm coconut oil along vit castro oil vil it be fine. Or shd I only warm only coconut oil & after it cools down can I add castro oil without warming. Pls suggest.
Before my periods I always get spotting for 3 to 4 days and then after 4th day I have my regular periods. Is this fine if I am thinking to conceive.
Hello mam/sir I'm trying to get pregnancy ,from 1 week onwards Why I'm getting fever ,body pains, little bit stomach ACH, feeling tired, sickness, not feeling hungry before the period (15th april) ?Is there any symptoms for pregnancy please tell me.
Hi, my wife had two miscarriages in last one year. Now, she is pregnant before her first menstrual cycle post miscarriage. We didn't do EPS scan till now, as last two times we had miscarriage immediate day post EPS. Pls suggest what should we do now. She had completed her 6th week and have no complications till now.
I am a 24 year old person (Male). I have a problem of constipation. What can I do to reduce constipation?
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex without protection. The biological inability of a man or a woman to contribute to conception and carry a full-term pregnancy may also be referred to as infertility. Among the various treatments for infertility, homeopathy accounts for being an effective one in both men and women.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in women
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges: Borax and Natrum Phos are considered to be the best homeopathic medicines for infertility in women because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are used when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and kills sperms. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm and it helps in easy conception. Natrum Phos is used when the discharge is acrid, creamy or honey colored.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods: Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are used in case of too much prolonged, too profuse menstrual periods and periods which occur before time. Early mensus are experienced by patients. Anemia, leucorrhea, fatigues, tiredness and weakness may be experienced with menorragia.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men:
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction: There are several effective homeopathic medicines for this purpose. Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability is low and the genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is best when infertility or impotency occurs due to mental depression. In this case, the genitals stay relaxed and weak erection is observed. Selenium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction in cases of slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be experienced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count: X-ray is the most effective homeopathic medicine for treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased and both the quantity and quality of sperm are enhanced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis: Conium is an ideal homeopathic medicine for treating infertility in men with orchitis. The testicles are swollen, enlarged and become hard. Conium also helps when a patient has a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathy is the most natural treatment for fertility in men and women, with no side effects on the body. Homeopathic medicine works with following rule of the nature's law of cure and these medicines work naturally without producing any harm to the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking any homeopathic remedy for infertility.
My father has severe back pain due to brittle bones. He is taking Ultracet tablets on daily basis. Is it safe? What are the side effects?
In a daytime suddenly I have to rush to the toilet for 2/3 times for for cleaning my bowl. It has increased recently. What is the reason behind it?
Hello I am 24 years old and recently married. I am having healthy sex with my husband. I am concerned that I am not getting my periods since one month. And I did not took any I pills nor any protection was taken. Should I get worried or consult a gynec?
If you are facing hair fall problems and are looking for an effective treatment, you should opt for homeopathy. Hair fall occurs due to different factors such as aging, stress, over smoking, scalp infections, hormonal imbalance, using hair products containing harmful chemicals, genetic factors and many others. The completely natural homeopathic treatment for hair fall will enable you to have your hair back and further hair fall will be prevented as well.
Here are the best homeopathic medicines used for treating hair fall:
- Fluoric acid and phosphorus: These homeopathic medicines are effective for curing hair fall, which occurs in spots. This condition is called alopecia areata in medical terms. Fluoric acid assists in hair regrowth in case of hair loss in spots. In such cases, itching on the scalp is indicated. This medicine is also used when hair fall takes place after a fever. Phosphorus also promotes growth of hair in cases of hair fall in spots along with the presence of dandruff. It is used when hair fall takes place in large bunches.
- Lycopodium, Baryta Carb and Phosphoric acid: These homeopathic medicines are ideal in cases of baldness. Lycopodium is effective when the baldness occurs on the sides and at the top of the head. It is efficient for hair regrowth in case of premature baldness and for baldness in women after childbirth. Baryta Carb is used when the baldness occurs on the vertex. Phosphoric acid is beneficial when baldness appears after loss of fluids or chronic depression.
- Baryta Carb and Silicea: Baryta Carb is also used for dealing with hair fall in young people along with Silicea. Baryta Carb is most beneficial to treat hair fall in very young people where marked hair fall occurs in the vertex area. Silicea is very effective for hair fall treatment and regrowth in young people where excessive hair loss from the scalp is observed. Intense sweating of the scalp is also observed in such cases of hair fall.
- Psorinum, Mezereum and Bacillinum: Psorinum and Mezereun are effective homeopathic medicines used for treating hair fall because of eczema. Psorinum is used in case of eczematous skin lesions on the scalp with fluid discharge. As a result, the hair sticks together and hair fall follows. Mezereum is most effective for the hair fall treatment due to scalp eczema where thick and crusty eruption occurs on the scalp along with discharge. Bacillinum is excellent for promoting hair growth on the scalp when hair loss occurs because of ringworm.
For good results, consume medicine in proper potency and duration and dose as prescribed by your homeopathic practitioner which depends on the constitution of your body and the problem you mention. Before taking any homeopathic medicine for treating hair fall problems, it is recommended for you to consult a homeopathic practitioner. He will be able to prescribe you the best medicine based on your hair fall symptoms.