Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Una. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rishu Rana
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rishu RanaYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of uti. Doctor prescribed me some medicines. But I took only two because of scarcity of the others in local market. Now my course is finished. But I don't get recovery from the problem. Can I take the other prescribed medicines which I didn't take before?
Hello sir. I am 19 years boy. I was doing masturbation thrice in a day regularly from last 6 years. But by listening from surrounding that by doing excessive masturbation a man can never produce a child. So I want to know that I have left this habit from last 10 days. Then will I be able to produce a child in my life. And please tell me some medicines to recover my problems. I will be thankful to you. Thanks.
Sir I am married man. 2.5 year has done to my marriage. I have no baby. I had consult with doctor my sperm count is nil and there is also erection problem with me because of it my wife is going in depression. Sir please I begging you give me right solution for this problem.
My legs are getting swollen often recently. This started from the time I went on a 3 week vacation about a month back (I think maybe all the travel and haste would have made my legs tired but now it feels more serious). Now, everyday by the time I come back from office both my legs are swollen from ankle to half way to the Knees and paining even if I stand. This is happening for a week now continuously. What could be the reason for this? And, if I need to consult a doctor, what kind of doctor should I consult? Also, not sure if it is relevant. From the time I came back from vacation, I has a fever for more than a week. Fever Panel 1 tests did not show anything problem. Now the fever is gone for last 3 days, but this pain is prevailing.
I have problem of constipation when I consume foods having more spices and also fruits and vegetables like mango, papaya, brinjal, sugar cane stuffs. Some times I get blood in stools when I consume such kind of foods, it's not painful though. I have skin tag.
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction problem. Whenever I chatting with girl or meet there is problem with me so please suggest me related this problem.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin which in total has 8 compounds, of which only one compound is useful to humans. This is also known as alpha-tocopherol and plays a vital role in antioxidation process and is believed to improve the overall ageing process.
Read on to know more about its benefits, functions, and sources.
- Vitamin E that is absorbed by the intestine is transferred to the liver, from where only alpha-tocopherol gets re-released into the system in small amounts. So, if your diet contains the other 7 variants, they are excreted by the liver (not required in humans).
- This active vitamin E controls the oxidation process in cells and prevents the release of free radicals, which is the culprit in all inflammatory processes. These can cause heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and stroke. This process is also accelerated by the environmental factors like pollution, UV rays, smoking, etc.
- Vitamin E is also shown to dilate blood vessels and prevent platelet clogging.
- Vitamin E is useful in preventing and treating diabetes and its related complications. Of note, diabetes is also considered as a chronic inflammatory process.
- The nervous system diseases including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and epilepsy can benefit from Vitamin E. It reduces overall cognitive declines and helps in these disease conditions
- Women are particularly benefitted from vitamin E, including premenstrual cramps, painful periods, hot flashes with breast cancer, eclampsia during pregnancy, and pregnancy complications
- Given their role in energy formation, they help improve endurance, energy levels, and improv muscle strength and reduce muscle damage.
- The antioxidant effect is useful in reversing ageing skin changes including wrinkles and fine lines. Vitamin E is used widely in skin care products including creams and lotions and helps in regeneration of skin and tissue.
- It is useful to control hair loss, which could be due to multiple reasons, including chemotherapy or side effect of drugs.
- It is useful in treating allergies, asthma, respiratory infections, and skin allergies.
- Eye diseases like cataracts and macular degeneration which are generally age-related can be controlled with adequate intake of vitamin E.
- Taken with other antioxidants like niacin, it is helpful in controlling the buildup of cholesterol.
Natural food sources contain enough amounts of this vitamin to meet normal daily requirements, and so consume the following.
- Green leafy vegetables, legumes, and vegetable oils
- Whole grains and fortified cereals
- Fruits and nuts and seeds
- Seafood, poultry, and meat
- Dairy products including fat-free or low-fat milk
Given its wide availability, deficiency is rare, but supplements may be required for premature babies with low-weight and in people with some genetic disorders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.