Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Una. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rishu RanaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I take thyronorm tablet 50 mg last 15 days after prescribed by a doctor .How time it will taken .l'm also suffering from acidity problem please Give me your suggestion.
I have injured myself in my right ankle while playing football. I have consulted doctor and done a xray. He found nothing. Bt sometimes I stillfeeling the pain. Should I consult another doctor?
Hi doctor my wife is consuming fibroid tablets without my knowledge. Can anyone say why these tablets should be consumed. Pleas clearly explain. Thanks.
What diet I can eat in a day during typhoid and jaundice. Please reply with vegetarian food according to morning, afternoon, evening and night.
How to reduce the no of eye I am having no of minus 5 and I always were specs since last yen years. Tell me how to treat.
Piles or haemorrhoids are one of the most common health issues associated with ageing. It can be described as the swelling of veins in the rectum, just above the anus. When irritated by stool movements, piles can be extremely painful. Thankfully there are a number of effective home remedies that can be used to manage and treat this problem. Here are the top 5 ways to treat piles naturally.
- Psyllium husk: Constipation of passing hard stools can aggravate piles and the pain associated with it. One of the most common causes of hard stools is a lack of fibre in the diet. Psyllium husk is rich in fibre and makes stools softer. Ideally, if you suffer from piles, try consuming one tablespoon of psyllium husk with a glass of water every night before going to bed.
- Sitz bath: Heat therapy can be very efficient in relieving pain associated with piles. Heat increases circulation and helps the damaged veins heal faster and also stimulates thermo receptors that block the body’s pain transmitters from signalling the brain. Fill a bucket or bath with warm water and soak the inflamed area in it for 15-20 minutes. This warm water wil also help relieve itchiness help the blood vessels relax.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory properties that aid in the healing of haemorrhoids. Applying the gel extracted from aloe vera leaves on the inflamed veins can help soothe and hydrate external haemorrhoids. For internal haemorrhoids discard the thorns and freeze strips of aloe vera leaves before applying over the anus in the form of a cold compress.
- Essential oils: Essential oils such as tea tree oil have the ability to reduce inflammation and can be very beneficial in curing haemorrhoids naturally. Dilute tea tree oil with a carrier oil such as castor oil or almond oil and apply directly over the inflamed area. Do not use the oils without dilution as they can be very strong. Other essential oils that can be used to treat piles are lavender oil and rosemary oil.
- Olive oil: Consumption of olive oil makes the blood vessels more elastic and thus reduces the discomfort of passing hard stools. In this way, olive oil can even prevent the formation of piles to an extent. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce discomfort and soothe the inflamed veins. The monosaturated fatty acids in olive oil can also help regulate bowel movements and prevent constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Basic tips to avoid indigestion and gas
- Eating small frequent meals instead of binge eating.
- Exercising regularly.
- Cutting down fatty and fried foods from your diet.
- Eating dinner at least two hours before going to sleep. Or slow pace walking for 5 – 10 mins after dinner.
- Not taking too much stress.
Home remedies for gas and acidity
Here are some instant home remedies to get relief from gas and indigestion. Medicines have only a temporary effect on your problem. But home remedies can take you a long way in solving this problem.
1. Ginger tea
Ginger helps to produce enzymes that facilitate digestion of food. A hot cup of ginger tea helps to relieve gas, cramps, bloating and stomach aches. In fact, chewing a slice of ginger after eating food can help to prevent acidity and gas. Alternately, you can also add a few drops of lemon juice with a little ginger juice and a teaspoon of honey in warm water and drink this after ever meal. This is one of the most common indian home remedies for gas.
This is one of the most refreshing home remedies for gas problem. Although, it is said that milk should be avoided if you’re suffering from indigestion. Buttermilk is a form of lactic acid that is the easiest to digest. It soothes the stomach and gives relief from acidity.
Just chewing a seed of cardamom or sipping some cardamom tea can help to get relief from gas and indigestion. Cardamom seeds can also be added to some vegetables. This will prevent indigestion from occurring.
4. Warm water
Keeping your body hydrated can help to prevent and cure acidity and gas. If possible, start your day by drinking lots of water and continue to do so throughout the day. Water helps to eliminate all the toxins from the body and cleans your entire system.
Hi, I am 28 Years Old. I am facing some Gasitic problem and little bit pain in Lower part of chest. What to do. please Guide.
Today's life style and daily routines of getting all dietary measures and behaviour as well as harmonic imbalances are mainly responsible for for your problems. As everyone unknowingly the youth do masturbation daily even some do it 3-4 times daily or excessive indulgence in sex or due to use of excessive junkies and citric food intakes are causing early ejaculation during sex. Some doctors having opinion about masturbation is normal phenomenon which is confusing youth .
- Ayurveda never accept it.The excessive masturbation is ultimately makes you Erectile dysfunction and early ejaculation during sex with your partner.
- Ayurveda suggest to to use rich nourishment and Aphrodisiacs and Rasayana herbal medicines for treating such patients to change your lifestyle and daily behaviours to get rid of your problems.