Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Una. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narsinh Makwana
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Narsinh MakwanaYour feedback matters!
I am going through menopause. Having problems of mood swings, headache, weakness, frequent urination, kindly suggest.
Hello there, I just desperately wanted to loose my wait but my problem is I am not dedicated so can you pls help me with this. How I should improve my dedication I have waisted 3 years in this. Thank you.
Irregular periods, with 4 to 5 months gap, less blood flow, anaemic, .pls tell me home remedies to improve blood.
I am facing hair fall issue, back acne and the most irritating thing I got boils on my buttock 4-5 days back and it is paining like hell. I am from alwar rajasthan and I am facing this issue from the time I have moved to Gandhinagar for studies. Please give a solution to these problems as these are very severe. My full back is covered with acne (pimples) Boil is paining too much on buttocks. Hair fall is too much.
I am 40 year old male. My height is 5'6" and weight is around 100 kgs. I have tried everything to lose weight but failed in all my attempts. I tried the following: - warm water with lemon and honey in the morning - plain warm water in the morning - Aerobics - Gym - Running and jogging - Weight loss powder and tablets/capsules My thyroid function tests are all normal. But LDL and trigs are very high. My diet is also very low - I eat 2 chapatis in the morning 1 in the afternoon and maximum 2 in the evening with lots of veggies. I am a pure vegetarian, away from all vices like alcohol, tobacco or any non veg. I am very depressed. Please help!
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!