Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Una. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Hi, I am 24 years girl, my question is what to do for deep pore on face? Rubbing baking soda with water for 30 seconds on face is it safe or its has any side effects on skin?
I am fair person and I have brown freckles do they go or do homeopathy cures recently m treating it with homeopathy.
My father he is a farmer. We have scan for MRCP, it summery is given below 1. Gallbladder is distended and showing tiny concretions with minimal mucosal edema and wall thickening. 2.2mm stone/sludge noticed in distal CBD with dilated IHBR/EHBR. 3. Diffuse edema and enlargement of pancreatic parenchyma with necrosis (30%) in body and tail region with peripsncreatic inflammatory exudate, thickening of renal and later conal fascia noticed. How to rectify this problems and then what should I do?
Hi, My wife has blessed by a beautiful girl by cesarion operation one 14 July 2016 but now her stomach have several cesarion marks which looks unfavorable so please suggest some medicine which help to remove these size marks .
Hello doctors I am just a teenager. I have three problems1) I have very small height and it is not increasing at all. I have tried exercising but nothing happened. Please give me suggestion to increase my height in less time because once my teenage goes than nothing would happen 2) I have so much pimples on my face. I have tried different facewash and applied medicines on my face. Please tell me how to remove them 3) also I have dandruff and hairfall. How to make my hair silky and control hairfall please kindly do not prescribe medicine because I do not like them at all. I know I am asking alot in 1 question but please give me suggestions.
I am 26 years old, for the past 1 week I am experiencing pain in the anus while excretion. What should I do?
My skin is dark. I want to get fair. Which cream should I use? I go in sun alot. So which sunscreen should I use.
Pen nib has been pierced into my middle finger of ryt hand its forming pus in the infected area this is done yesterday what should I do.Please tell.
I used to work out side in hot burning day. It caused me tanning like a very black layer on my hands. So how do I remove it. Is there any treatment or remedies. Please tell.
Hello doctor I have a dark circle and pimples in face how to remove it and how to face may be fair and handsome.
I have skin infections may be fungal. I have used several skin ointments but it is still existing. What to do for speedy recovery.
Ringworm of the scalp usually affects children. This is a common type of a fungal infection of the scalp and has nothing to do with the worms as the name suggests. This is treated with antifungal medications and though the antifungal shampo-is not to-effective, it might be advised along with medication.
Causes of scalp ringworm:
- Most of the times a ringworm infection is transfered from person to person through sharing towels and touching. The fungi and its spores can remain alive on brushes, combs, sheets, furniture and unwashed towels for long. Some people are only carriers of fungi, meaning that they carry the fungi and its spores in their hair and skin but do not have any infection and symptoms. But they might pass the fungi to others who may develop the symptoms.
- It spreads from pets like cats and dogs who are very prone to fungal infection of the skin. They easily pass their infection to children and other family members. Farm animals are also a source of fungal infection and if the farm gate is touched from where the infected cattle passes, it is enough to cause infection.
- Also at times there is no reason and fungi infection can just happen out of the blue. Like for example, the fungi spores can get transmitted through air, they might get into the air by an infected person and land on someone else's head. This can develop into fungi and can cause infection.
Symptoms of scalp ringworm:
- The infection looks more like dandruff, a severe form of dandruff in different parts of the scalp. This is often mistaken to be psoriasis.
- In some infection there is loss of hair leading to bald patches. These patches become scaly and inflamed. The patches might have broken off small hair.
- Several painful pustules and boils occur on the scalp
- In severe infection there is boggy swelling on some part of the scalp, which is known as kerion. This might be tender and oozing and if not treated can lead to hair loss and permanent scarring.
- In severe infections like with pustules and kerion, one might develop high fever and the glands of the neck might swell.
Treatment of scalp ringworm:
The treatment of the fungal infection of the scalp involves the following:
- Antifungal Medicines: These are usually taken in the form of tablets and following are advised:
- Griseofulvin: This is often the first choice and a course of 8-12 weeks is required. The tablet can be crushed and taken with water.
- Terbinafine: The course for this is four weeks and is important to complete the course in order to get rid of the infection.