Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ulhasnagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Siddheshwar PandeyYour feedback matters!
I think my wife is not satisfied with me suggest me that how could I satisfy her more. please advice.?
I have irregular periods after checkup it was PCOs, my weight is 48 kg, I have extreme hairloss problem. Is it some way connected, apart from doing regular exercise what else should I do. I even take flaxseed oil capsules.
Is it possible to treat premature ejaculation due to frequent masturbation. What should try to not increase the problem.
I am a graphic designer. I spent most of hours with my computer. But the problem my eyes feels very tired an irritating. What can I do?
I am 21 years old n m to skinny my height is 5.8 n my weight is 49 only n one more problem m not getting my full beard what to do suggest m any think that give instance result.
Sir, I am a diabetic female since 17 years, 5 year back i have developed microalbuminaria, 3 months back dr told me to start lisinopryl 5 mg, but my BP become very low. My BP was normal. Microalbumin level is 170 mg/ at present sometimes at night my systolic is 142,144 . Should i continue AC inhibitors please suggest
In my eye. I had something sticky in it. But it's not going by water treatment and even I tried to remove it, but it's still in my eye. It's very irritating and my eye is slightly Red. I don't know what to do. Is it dangerous? Any home remedies for it?
I eat all lot these days, still I am losing weight. I have become thin and lost 10 kya of weight. Might be due to my habits. My hair fall also is very bad. I have lost hair on my forehead. Can you advise me what foods to include in my diet? I am a vegetarian. Thank you.
Hi Sir, Mujhe ye janana hai ki period khatam hone ke baad din count karne ya jis din period start hota woh count karna hai pregnancy ke liye which time suitable for pregnancy?
I have black circles under eyes from some years. These are increasing alot. I never used any Face creams or cosmetics to get rid of black circles or normally and I don't drink or smoke. Could you please tell me how to get rid of these.
I am 23 years old n last month I took 4 ipill did month I didt had my periods yet. My periods is already 16 days delay. Plzz help me.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I have a small pennis and premature ejaculation. I worried about my marriage as the size is small. Is there a way that I van increase it.
When the growth of the yeast living in the vagina increases on an abnormal basis, it may lead to a yeast infection. Yeast is a fungus and this infection is usually caused by a kind of yeast that is called Candida Albicans.
So read on to find out everything there is to know about yeast infection!
- Causes: As discussed above, this infection may be caused due to the growth of a particular type of virus. The other reasons include any phenomenon that leads to a change in the balance of the microorganisms living in this area. This can occur due to the intake of antibiotics, as well as high estrogen levels due to hormone therapy treatment or even pregnancy. The use of birth control pills during menstrual cycles can also trigger this infection. Also, other ailments in the patient's body, like diabetes and HIV infection can be the cause behind the same.
- Symptoms: Most of the time, one will experience the symptoms of this infection in the week leading up to the monthly menstrual cycle. Redness, a sore pain, itchiness and a thick white discharge are the most common symptoms of this condition. Also, skin irritation and pain during urination can occur for more severe cases.
- Treatment: Usually, it has been seen that this infection clears up on its own once the menstrual cycle starts. This happens because the blood that is discharged during the period can help in restoring the pH balance of the vagina which takes care of yeast growth. It can be recurrent or a one time infection. Boric acid capsules are the best way to treat this condition. If the infection has occurred during pregnancy, you must see a doctor about treatment before taking any medication or home remedies on your own.
- Home Remedies: Avoiding sexual intercourse or using a lubricant can help in alleviating the pain that one feels in such cases. Also, you can swap your tampons for pads during the infection and the treatment. Further, sitting in a tub of warm water can help in soothing the area. Remember to keep the area dry and clean at all times.
- Prevention: Prevention includes eating a balanced diet that will supply all the necessary nutrients to your body. Dairy products like yogurt and milk will help in preventing this kind of infection as well as plenty of fruits. Also, avoid using too many antibiotics or eating too much sugar.
Yeast infection should be treated with home remedies only when you are not pregnant. Also, you must be aware of any other ailments like diabetes before self prescribing any medicine or treatment.