Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ulhasnagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Siddheshwar PandeyYour feedback matters!
Hey doctor thanks for your reply. From where I can buy this medicine. Is this available on a medical store (normal) or ayurvedic medical. Ss oil means what is its full name. Is this sandha oil or another oil please tell me. I will be very thankful to you.
I want to volume my hair as there is a lot of hairfall. How shall I do it. I want thick and long tresses.
My mother is 62. She has been suffering from allergies from winter garments (shawl, cardigan), imitation jewelry and zari (in sari) for the last 4 years or so. She gets rashes on wearing these materials and so she's been avoiding these. Very recently, she even got rashes around her neck on wearing gold necklace for an occasion (she doesn't wear gold regularly). She hasn't consulted any doctor till date but has always applied lacto calamine on the rashes with moderately satisfactory results. She is doing the same for the rashes she's got due to the necklace. She has not had allergies before and she's not allergic to anything else, including any food. Please suggest.
Hi, I am suffering from my throat problem , as when ever I drink any cold drink, my throat getting pain and I suffer from cold due to throat, please suggest some harmless medicines.
Sir, I am suffering from cold and fever for last 2 days. I am taking tablet's like dola-650 two times per days. But I can't get any improvement on my health. What should I do?
I am 63 yrs old went for by pass surgery now I am better but have upper back pain can't sit for an hour needs every time rest on a bed. Please advice.
I am a 71 year old man, healthy, active and strong. When having sex with wife, I prolong to make her reach her climax as she has circumcised her clitoris and labia minor. It takes time. But in the bargain, my corona becomes numb PERHAPS and do not reach climax, in the end! Please tell me whether it could be from Prostate, or else?
Dermabrasion is a skin related treatment used by cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists to cure a number of ailments that may leave your skin looking less than healthy. This method basically employs a technique that removes the upper layers of your skin with the help of a rough edged diamond wheel or a wire brush. These edges are called a burr or a fraise.
Here is everything you need to know about the procedure as well as the results that it can yield:
- Areas and Conditions: The most common areas where this procedure is conducted include the face as well as the neck. It is mostly used to treat people who want to remove fine lines that form around the eyes and the mouth, as well as patients who are suffering from acne scars and other inflammation causing skin ailments as well as abrasions due to injuries.
- Preparation: The procedure includes cleaning and marking the area that is being treated. This is the first step that helps in seeing exactly what needs to fixed, the extent of the damage and the intensity of the treatment to be employed. Following this process, the doctor will administer a local anaesthesia such as, Lidocaine that will numb the area before the actual treatment begins so that the patient does not undergo any discomfort. Also, with this purpose in mind, the dermatologist may also apply ice packs on the face and neck of the patient so as to make the skin even more numb and remain like that for a longer period of time. Additionally, the skin may be sprayed with a freezing cryogenic spray in order to retain the numbness and keep the skin firm enough for effective treatment. If the doctor is going to treat deeper abrasions or the entire face, then pain killers and general anaesthesia may be used.
- Procedure: To begin with, a small area is exposed to the treatment at a time, rather than the entire area or face at one time. After the freezing spray is administered, the doctor may run the rotating brush or burr to remove the top layers of the skin. Gauze will be kept handy so as to stem any bleeding that may take place during the process. Finally, the area will be covered with the help of ointment and dressing.
- Results: The recovery time is said to take anywhere between five to eight days. But this also depends on the severity of condition that was treated, as well as the area that was covered. Little or no pain may follow and regular cleaning will be required. To prevent re-occurrence or re-growth of the problem, follow up visits to the dermatologist will be required.
I'm 46,l was not getting periods for past 3 months, before I had irregular periods, Is this the periods ends?
Iam suffered from cough for 3 months many tablets are used there is not working and check the blood results there is no cancer and tb. So how to reduce.
Check out how you can keep your pair of kidneys functional right until you need them:
1) Increase Fluid Intake: No.1 reason for kidney stones/problems is not drinking enough water. When your fluid intake is low, it puts extra work load on the kidneys to pass toxins. Similarly excessive alcohol intake leads to dehydration and puts pressure on your kidneys making them age earlier.
2) Cut Back On Salt: Salt is anti-kidneys. If you have any chronic problem, try to aim for less than 2,300 milligrams of sodium each day.
3) Empty Your Bladder: Do not keep urine stored in bladder for too long. It majorly affects the functioning of kidneys.
4) Check On Chronic Problems: Manage your diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease well. These have direct impact on Kidneys, esp. Your cholesterol levels, sugar levels and blood pressure. Having high cholesterol, especially if you have diabetes, puts you more at risk for kidney disease, heart disease and stroke.
5) Balance your Physical Health: Keep your body active to keep organs such as kidneys in good functioning. Do at least 15 min of cardio exercises daily. Also, get sufficient rest for your body.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
I had a sinusitis operations in 2009 by laproscopic surgery. I was relieved of my sinusitis problem. But again I am facing the sinusitis problem since last one years. When I sleep, opposite side of my nostril get blocked, again it reopens when I turn to otherwise, but the alternate nostril gets block. What is the solution?Do I again need to undergo the surgery?
I have a lots of hair loss. Can you please help me to solve this problem. Can you suggest any medicine to this problem.
In few days before I have chicken pox it can be cured but the spot has not been leaved how it can removed? Please advice
Flat Belly Drink at Last! Drink for 4 Day and Take 10cm Off The Waist
So you want to have an hour- glass figure and you religiously go to the gym for exercise in the hopes of having a smaller waist but to no avail? And you tried almost every juice, diet and exercise that there is available just to have a smaller waist to envy for?
Did you even secretly prayed that there is a quick way to shrink that excess fats away? Well worry no more because Sassy water is your answered prayer!
Nutritionist Cynthia Sass created this amazing key ingredient for a flat belly called “Sassy Water”. This delicious and miraculous drink was named after her. Sassy water is a powerful drink that refreshes, revitalizes, and contains low calories, aids in gas passing, decreases flatulence, and maintains the peristalsis or normal movement of your digestive tract.
The Sassy water concept was derived from the fact that an individual needs at least 8 glasses of water a day so he/she can function normally. This quantity is derived from an average need for liquid of an individual and may vary from person to person depending on their food intake, body built and body activities.
In order to make to have a flat belly, it is important for you also to avoid taking sweets, snacks, oily foods during the entire 4 day course of drinking the Sassy water. Instead of eating unhealthy foods, it is recommended that you eat fruits and vegetables that contains high amount of water such as cantaloupe, watermelon, etc. The rationale behind it is that, if your body is properly hydrated, you can avoid occurrence of constipation and flatulence.
Curious of what the ingredients of Sassy Water? Here’s the list:
8 glasses of water
1 teaspoon of grinded ginger root
1 fresh cucumber medium size, sliced thinly
1 medium size lemon, chopped in thin slices
12 leaves of peppermint
As you can see, almost all ingredients has its own natural diuretic effect. This means that, the excess fluid in your body will pass out through urination. Do note that increase in urinary frequency is expected.
Worrying that you might become dehydrated because of the urinary frequency effect it has? No worries! Because almost all of these ingredients have hydrating effect too. Which means that though you are passing too much urine, your skin will never be dry looking. In fact, your skin will be more radiant and clear.
So how do you prepare a Sassy water? Here’s how:
Mix all ingredients in a jug
Put it in the fridge overnight
Filter the contents
Start drinking the juice you created (Avoid drinking soda during the Sassy water course)
Drink this powerful juice for at least 4 days to see results
After 4 days, try to measure your waist again and you will be surprised of how much you centimeters you shed off.
Thank me @ email@example.com