Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ulhasnagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Siddheshwar PandeyYour feedback matters!
Hi m 21 years and got my period on 1st nov 2016 and today 4th nov being 4th day of my cycle I would like to ask can I have protected sex (condom) after my periods is it safe? And also I wanna ask bout ipill I read it somewhere that's it's safe fr women between between 25 and above and m 21 years will it effect my health? And is it necessary to take an pill after having protected sex coz pills do have side effects on body nad this is not my first tym of having sex before also I had taken pills after protected sex but m concerned regarding it's effects in long run please help me with my query ty.
I am getting irritation and frustration when did get best results in my work that time I scold my colleagues sometimes I hurt myself?
I feel a pain in my head at the left hemisphere sometimes and before that I had a persistent headache, what should I do?
I am 32 years man working in govt job, having 1-1/2 year disabled daughter with left limb deformed. Thinking about her disability, often I am under immense depression.
I have throat pain since 60 days althromycin500mg tab 10 tab used&omez dsr cap use since one month daily once but do not use I am going to ent Dr. also.
I have a very low weight how can I increase my weight I have a habit of masturbation regularly, can I get fit body.
I have dryness in my scalp commonly termed as dandruff. I have tried medicated shampoos like ketoconazole and nizoral but it does not seem to work for me. Please suggest other remedies.
I have acne on penis, first I was not aware about the fact that even penis can has acne, I used to thought that these are may be my hair follicles and some white spots, these are natural and every boy may have that kind of a penis. But one day I was urinating with my friend and I show his penis was so clear than I came to know that my penis is not normal and it has acne. please tell me how can I get to rid of this although its not harmful but its a shameful condition for me.
I am 25 years I got period last month may now this month not came I was taking pills upto march novelon. I stopped in march and from last fifteen days back pain is also very much what is the reason? please help me.
My height is 183 cms, my weight is 94 kgs I look fat. I used to exercise everyday but I didn't get any result. I want directions to reduce my weight.
I am 25 years old I am gaining my wait too fast so how can I flat my tummy it looking very bad according to my body.
I hv done liposuction on thigh but in tht one thigh is fat and othr is thin I do exercise also and wore a pressure garment also fr month pls help wat to do.
I am 20 years insulin dependent diabetes patient. At the sex time no sensation and hardness in penie. I used ceverta 50 but no result. Please advice me.
Back pain is a common source of pain and can be acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower back pain and coccydynia or tail bone pain. Back pain can be quite troublesome as it disables a person to move about freely due to constant ache.
Here are some procedures for the treatment of back pain.
- Give your back some rest: Most people who get back pain become obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans and x-rays done. Some even take injections and other such measures without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter immediately and the simplest way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of pains in the back resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical actions and let time do the healing.
- Pills: While you let time treat your back pain, sometimes the pain increases and gives you a bad time. In this case, you can take anti-inflammatory medicinal pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, using such pills for a continued period of time causes side effects such as gastrointestinal disorders. Hence, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch.
- Hot and cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about 20 minutes, and you should take more than two sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad instead of ice. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries and reduces the flow of blood to that area. The swelling is eased as a result. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and increases the blood circulation, providing extra oxygen.
- Change your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of having a back pain. According to studies, it has been observed that people sleeping on medium-firm mattresses have healthier backs. In case your mattress in sagging or is over 8 years old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your back pain is very severe, you can resort to acupuncture, which provides efficient pain relief. The procedure changes the way your nerves react and reduces inflammation.
Back pain arises from various reasons and should always be taken care of. Unattended back pain worsens and makes the affected person suffer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.