Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ulhasnagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Siddheshwar PandeyYour feedback matters!
There is a large hole in one of my grinding teeth in the lower jaw. It causes a slight pain when I eat something. What can I do?
I am a 47 year old mail. I have high blood sugar, and have undergone 2 surgeries for abcyss. I am taking blood sugar medicines. I am looking for permanent cure from blood sugar. Please advise.
I have desk job. And my Wight is increased by 67_kg to 73 kg in last 8 month. Please advice how to reduce my Wight. And what are food to be taken. So that I can reduce my Wight.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation problem from last 4 years I already have taken treatment for this problem but no use.
I am college student of age 21. Since the age of 10 due to carelessness towards the skin .my skin tone of the body parts which are directly in the contact of sun rays become darker. At least the skin tone is differ by 3 tone from original skin tone. I have already tried many homemade remedies and also some allopathic tubes to remove scars suggested by local doctor. But it was not useful at all. So please show me any non surgical treatment to get rid of it. Hope your advice be helpful to me.
I am 30 years old male, I have a problem with my stomach though I have tried reducing the diet but it is still increasing in size. I have no pain in it but it seems like a super tight I mean hard while touching it. Suggest me something please.
My toddler is having cough and cold frequently n is not getting well, I have tried medical help from nest hospital but it's not getting fully cured.
I am 26 years old female I have pimples on my face and marks of pimples what should I do to reduce the pimples at home and how to make my face clear and glowing?
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman’s endocrine system. Generally, this disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries. Symptoms of PCOS include acne, irregular menstrual cycle and depression to name a few.
The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
1. Increased amount of insulin secretion - Women suffering from insulin resistance may get PCOS as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
2. Lower inflammation levels - The white blood cells present in your body form resistance against infections through a response termed as inflammation. Women with lower inflammation levels are likelier to get PCOS as the decreased levels stimulate polycystic ovaries, thereby producing more androgens.
3. Genetic factor - If you have a family history of PCOS, it’s highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
How to Live with PCOS?
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
1. Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
2. Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
3. Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
4. Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.