Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Ulhasnagar-4. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali Pritam KalaskarYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am having very frequent cold that includes running nose as well as a lot of sneezing in particular. When it starts I will sneeze like 10 times continuously. It started few years back when I used to travel early morning like 5 am on 2 wheeler . I am from Jammu It started there . I am now in bangalore and its like 4 years now and it is still going on. I take Combinase AQ drops when I am having cold and it gives good relief but it comes back like the same day or the next day. Weather change also causes this . Please help.
I am 25 year old male and have a backache for last 3 months. I have used pain relief ointment but there is no relief. Now suggest me what to do?
I take extra salt in food every time. I know its harmful but I like it very much. Suggest me something how can I leave this habit as soon as possible.
My baby's birth weight is 3.25 now he is 3 month 15 days and his weight is 5.2 and 60cm height. He is looking thin. Is it normal.
Hello Doctor! This is Sambhavi, I am 25 years old wanted to know actually which cream or lotion I should use to make my skin glowing, I have noticed that since some months my skin is getting dull, and my skin is so sensitive this is why I can't use any cream or lotion, please help me.
I am a 21 years old girl and I don't have that type of glow on my face that was come once in this age and my weight is 40 kg which is not enough for in this age. What can I do for this.
My current weight is 86 kg. Thyroid (TSH level) 4.178. Height 5'7" Could it be my thyroid that is not letting me lose weight?
I have pimples on my face. I used many face wash but it is not effective. No what to do? you only suggest.
I m 25 yes old and suffering from depression after confirmation from doctor. please suggest me wat to do?
I am 21 years old and I am suffering from hair fall and acne is the main problems dew to that I am getting black spots can you suggest any solution for this problem.
Hi. My husband is 41 years old. He coughs when goes to bed. While sleeping sometimes. Frequently happening. Please suggest.
I have a desk job and in the last 1 year, my weight has gone up from 65 kg to 75 kgs, I want to lose weight please help.
Sir yesterday mourning when I got up and went to brush my teeth I opened my mouth but I was having trouble in closing it. The jaws joint came upon each other then I tried to close my jaw by shifting it to right side, then I could close it. But when I went to work again I opened my mouth fully when I closed, did not had to struggle. But today also I had to face same thing in the mourning. Can you please tell what is happening.
Mera age 19 hai lakin mai khana bhi time mai khati hu mai bahut patli hu mera weight bhi 35 haii mai halka moti hona chahti huu please help me.
Am. 28 years old am suffering last 6 month's bones weaknesses and especially bones joints legs, hands etc. please suggest me how to solve the problem I already contacted doctors his your alright.Please tell.
Gout: a brief idea: In the simplest of words gout can be defined as the inflammation of joints due to continuous accretion of urate crystals. An excess of uric acid can make a person suffer from gout. There could be a higher percentage of uric acid in a person's blood due to two chief reasons; an inept excretory system that fails to rid your body of surplus acid and also greater production of the acid. Arthritis is of three kinds; gout is one of those three. Homeopathy is known for its efficacy in treating gout.
Homeopathic remedies for gout:
- Urtica urens can cure gout: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed by a professional practitioner if the person is susceptible to cold. Urtica urens can work on a patient if he or she is allergic to snow, air, touch and water. Hive like eruptions on your ankles, wrists, and shoulders can be treated through regular consumption of this medication.
- Ledum can relieve you of pain: A painful, swollen area that develops on the small joints such as the joints of your toe fingers can be cured with the use of Ledum. The sensation of shooting pain in your limbs or feet can also be dealt with Ledum. Apart from that swollen small joints can be given momentary respite by falling back upon the cold compression therapy. Patients are advised to take this medicine if they exhibit intolerance to external warmth.
- Lycopodium is effective on sore joints: Chalky deposits of urate can be found in a person's knees. This results in chronic gout. Chronic gout has symptoms like limited urination. The urine may or may not have red sediments. People have also been reported with symptoms like extreme backache. Lycopodium successfully cures cases of unceasing gout.
- Try out benzoic acid for a big toe: If your gout is accompanied by stinking yellow urine you probably need Benzoic acid. Gout could be so severe that it might result in a stiff limb. In certain cases it makes a person limp. The thumb of your feet might get swollen making you have a big toe. A big toe usually kills you with tearing pain.
- Arnica deals with bruises: Arnica is your go to solution in case of a throbbing, stinging pain in any part of the body. This medication is a cherished answer to aches in every household. When gout is tender and it hinders free movement, this medicine comes to your aid. The medicine also heals bruised eruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.