Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ujjain and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satyanarayan RathoreYour feedback matters!
Dear sir actually I want skin fair bcoz my skin day by day black shadow so please suggest me what I m do.
knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
My age are near 20 year and I am 5'6" in hight only so I want to increase hight. Hence is there any solution for it?
I am suffering from constipation for 01 year, and sometimes I feel these cause taking tea in 2 times in one day and if take non veg sometimes what can I do? please advise me I take breakfast with tea, is it wrong? Please suggestion me.
What I have to eat to maintain my self very healthy & to keep me very much fit? I want to be healthy as soon as possible. & how much time I will take to keep my body very much healthy and I can live a long life so that I will never face any problem in future regarding my best and God gifted health!?
Past seven months my daughter is suffering from heavy periods continuously. Latest ultrasound suggests enlarged ovaries and pcod. She has been suffering heavy and irregular periods since last 10 years which could only be stopped with hormonal help. Previous reports suggested small fibroids and endometrial hyperplasia. She has taken ayurvedic treatment from last one year. Latest report is not mentioning fibroid or endometrial hyperplasia but bleeding is continuing. We do want to go for allopathy treatment. Ayurvedic doctor suggested amycordial+amreeplus for this. What should she do kindly suggest? KINDLY DONT UPLOAD THIS ON WEBSITE.
I am having serious problem with hair fall. I am loosing my hairs rapidly. I am 22 years old mechanical engineer. doing job as QA engineer in company.
You know that, hiv / aids, it is the most commonly seen sexually transmitted disease observed in today's modern era.
Severity of it is increasing too.
There are new and new researches going on over it and trying to find out its permanat cure. But believe me, till today no cure cure has been found out.
There are upcoming new arvs (anti-retro viral) therapies, but those are just palliating the for a time being. Again the cycle goes on and then finally nothing comes out of it. Patient ends carrying this or due to it. Those arvs gives palliation to patient, like, chemotherapy gives palliation to cancer patients but ultimately only the life span is increased to 2 to 5 or 7 yrs. Not more than it.
But here I would like to say that there is its cure available in homoeopathic medicines, through which I have cured more than hundreds of patients and giving results such as hiv test negative. Though I haven't got 2-3 patients good result and I could not help them, but still patients are getting relief and getting good results.
And nothing more gives happiness to hiv patients, when they see their results negative with their eyes. So now there are chances for its cure which is considered as hopeless to be cured.
" hope for hopeless disease"-- one can say.
Here you have chance to get your test negative again.