Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in ujn and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I have fever for last 5 days and my platelets are decreasing day by day now they are 58000 what should I do to increase them ?
I am 29 year old. My mrg was in Feb .after mrg I have hair problem. My hair become 40℅ thin .dy by dy hair fall increase. I am using treseeme shampoo nd hair and keo carpin oil. From last 20 dys I stooped to using tresseme shampoo. Before my mrg I was using same shampoo and oil. Please tell me. How to I stop hair fall and regrowth of hair. And ya after mrg it become rough and dry. My hair is silky and shiny and straight. Bt after mrg it becoming dry nd dull dy by dy .I am in jamnagar. I think atmosphere of these city is not suitable .don't know. Please tell how can I solve hair problem.
Eating Disorders, themselves are chronic ailments. These psychological conditions not only affect the eating habits of an individual, they even affect their physical health. In fact, eating disorders like anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa as well as the ones that are not specified have physical repercussions, leading to further chronic diseases that may haunt an individual for the rest of their life. That’s why, it is recommended that an individual seeks psychiatrist’s support and counselling help if they or someone they know is suffering from eating disorder. Here is a list of chronic diseases that can affect individuals who suffer from an eating disorder.
1. Amenorrhea: Also known as loss of menstrual cycle, amenorrhea is a chronic medical condition that usually affects women with anorexia nervosa. Extreme reduction in body fat, loss of nutrients, wrong eating habits, extreme obsession and preoccupation with exercise and food is one of the leading causes of this chronic medical condition.
2. Diabetes: Elevated Blood Sugar is usually noticed with Binge-purge eating disorder and bulimia nervosa, which can result in kidney problems as well as the chronic disease called diabetes. It can also cause liver shut down and lead to a domino reaction where the immune system starts to develop different problems. Meanwhile, low blood sugar can be caused due to anorexia, leading to neurological and mental deterioration.
3. Depression: Depression and eating disorders tend to co-exist. Depression, a chronic condition may be caused due to factors like hormonal imbalances and vitamin deficiencies, malnutrition and dehydration. People living with eating disorders may be predisposed to stress as well.
4. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Rampant among those with eating disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome can results in weakened immune system.
5. Gastrointestinal Problems: Anorexia Nervosa can result in chronic gastrointestinal problems. Similarly, vomiting or inducing vomiting with bulimia can further elevate these issues. The person may experience episodes of vomiting and acid reflux even when they don’t intend to. It can further cause gum diseases and dental problems, while resulting in pancreatitis, perforated ulcer, gastric rupture and other problems.
Eating disorders can result in death due to heart attack and heart failure, lung collapse or even internal bleeding and stroke. It is recommended that individual seek medical support immediately for an eating disorder.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache tried multiple remedies but didn't work what to do? Please help me.
Dmft is a simple index tool for your dentist to follow and it is very easy to understand by the common patients too.
It is basically a summary of your oral health in a quick way.
It is to observe the number of teeth that are either decayed that is carious or having any periodontal or perapical pathology leading to the discomfort.
To observe how many teeth are missing.
To observe how many teeth are filled or restored.
This will give you an idea about the basic condition of your oral health
It is simple to get checked so visit your dentist today and ask for it.