Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Santosh Rayabagi to be knowledgeable and professional. Thnx
Dr. Santosh Rayabagi provides answers that are well-reasoned, knowledgeable, caring, very helpful and professional. This Is The Future In Medical Stream !
It's wonderful what, a number of women disregard home remedies for glowing skin for transient arrangements like face peels, botox, laser treatment and even costly and agonizing face lifts. But in reality , nothing is more beneficial for your skin over natural remedies for glowing skin. Here are three of the absolute best home remedies to get glowing skin.
- Honey and lemon face pack: This facial pack gives you a perfect skin at home effectively. Blend honey and lemon juice in equivalent quantity and apply it on the face. Wash it off after 20 minutes. This pack will enhance your skin tone.
- Banana and milk cream: For dry skin, peeling and flakiness is a typical issue. To get flawless and glowing skin and to sustain the dryness this face mask will be the best treatment. Cut of a banana and crush it well. Include some milk cream in that crushed banana pulp and apply on the face. Sit tight for 60 minutes and wash it off.
- Sugar and honey face scrub: Face scrub can make the skin smoother by getting rid of the dead skin layer on the surface. A clear spotless skin is important for a flawless facial skin. Mix honey and sugar. Use that to scrub the face.
- Rose water and sandalwood: Sandalwood has been utilized as a part of excellence since ages as it help the skin to revive. Sandalwood likewise makes the skin appearance lighter and help you get a glowing skin. Rose water lightens up the skin for a smooth glowing face.
- Paste of curd, tomato juice and oatmeal: Blend curd, tomato juice and oatmeal to make a paste. Apply it on the face and abandon it for no less than 15 minutes. Wash it off with icy water and see the results.
- Fuller’s earth and Potato juice: Potato juice is perfect for lightening the marks and blemishes on face. Take some potato juice and utilize that juice to make a glue like paste of fuller's earth (multianimiti).
More and more people are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss problem. Hair loss can be embarrassing and hamper one's self-esteem and confidence. When treated early hair loss can be reduced and even stopped completely.
Ayurveda believes that hair fall control is very much associated to the body type and also the stability of your mind body structure. Ayurveda considers the hair as a byproduct for bone formation. The tissues, which are responsible for formation of bones are also responsible for your hair growth. Hair fall is considered to be a problem of pitta dosha in Ayurveda and excess of Pitta dosha in the body is the chief cause of hair problems. Ayurvedic hair loss treatment measures are known for their effectiveness. Usually the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss includes diet, meditation, yoga, and yes, we cannot forget medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Dietary Recommendations for Hair Loss Treatment:
As hair fall is considered a problem of pitta dosha, you need to identify the bad eating habits that are contributing to the increase of pitta in your body.
Pitta is increased by excessive intake of tea, coffee, alcohol, meats and excessive smoking. Pitta is also aggravated by eating too much fried, oily, greasy, spicy, sour, and acidic foods.
Ayurvedic Herbs recommended for Hair Loss Treatment:
Bhringaraj: It is known as king of the hair, promotes hair growth on the head and effectively stops and reverses balding and premature graying. It helps to calm the mind promoting sound sleep. Bhringaraj (Eclipta prostrata) is taken internally and used externally as Bhringraj oil and is an excellent rejuvenator.
Brahmi: This hair pack is available in most Indian grocery stores and used with curd is an excellent hair pack.
Amla: Indian gooseberry is packed with Vitamin C and thus loaded with antioxidants. In powdered form it can be mixed with henna, brahmi powders along with curd to make a great hair pack.
Neem: This is a natural remedy against dandruff and lice and also has blood purifying abilities. Use in powdered form with coconut oil or curd to massage scalp.
Ritha: These are natural soap nuts that are used for cleaning hair without stripping off the natural oils. Use in powdered form to massage scalp and wash off thoroughly.
Ashwagandha: Weak immune system is one of the factors for hair loss. Ashwagandha makes you feel energized and healthier. It stops stress, increases vigor and helps regrow lost hair.
Hello dear sir I am 25 years old and I am suffering from hair fall in last 12 month but I am not taking any precaution in any doctor plse prescribe me the best way with natural process.
Gastritis is a very common health issue and is faced by all all age groups. There are many factors that lead to gastritis or compound the already existing situation. Basically, gastritis is swelling of stomach lining. Spicy food, medicines, tobacco, alcohol etc. can cause or increase the gastric acid production and disturb, weaken or damage the normal stomach lining.
Gastritis is of two types:
- Acute gastritis, which occurs suddenly
- Chronic gastritis, which develops over a period of time
In India, gastritis is a very common disorder which occurs at any age but is more widespread in the adolescent age group (12-17 years).
Gastritis occurs when there is an imbalance between the acid production and damage to the stomach lining, resulting in swelling of the stomach lining. However, sometimes gastritis can cause pain in the upper part of the abdomen and may lead to stomach ulcers.
Symptoms of gastritis vary among individuals, and in many people there are even no symptoms. It also depends on the duration of disease, whether it is acute (happening suddenly) or chronic (causing symptoms over a long period of time).
The most common symptoms of acute gastritis include:
- Water brashes (sour fluid or tasteless saliva into the mouth)
- Belching (expelling air from the stomach through the mouth)
- Abdominal bloating or stomach fullness
- Upper abdominal pain or discomfort
- Nausea/feeling of vomiting
- Irregular bowel movement
- Recurrent indigestion
Simple natural ways to treat gastritis:
- Taking half a gram of long pepper powder with honey is an effective way to curb gastritis. It is advisable to take this mixture twice a day.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot after dinner.Fennel seeds also very efficiently deals with the condition of gastritis. It is advisable to chew half a teaspoon of fennel seeds after food to keep gastritis at bay.
- Readily available lemon also helps relieve feeling of nausea and bloating. Having lemon juice subsides vomiting sensation and bloating.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot 20 minutes after dinner.
The two problems men majorly face are erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Erectile dysfunction in men is the condition that signifies the inability to achieve or maintain an erection. Also known as impotence, it creates a great problem for a man and his partner in terms of sexual function, while premature ejaculation is a man's inability to control his ejaculations during or before sexual intercourse. These conditions are two of the most common sexual dysfunctions observed among men. The prevalence of these two conditions can be found among all socio-economic groups and among men of varying ages.The incidence of premature ejaculation is higher and hence more common among both young and old men.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction: Ayurveda provides an effective remedy to the problem of impotence through long-established healing methods. Ayurvedic treatment makes use of traditional herbal medicine that cures the condition and prevents it from reoccurring.In Ashtanga Ayurveda, sexual dysfunction is treated through medication composed of vajikarana herbs. 'Vaji' is the Sanskrit word for a horse, which is an age-old symbol of virility and sexual potency. These herbs have been conventionally used to cure conditions related to erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, lack of libido and male infertility.
A few herbs used in vajikarana therapy for treating erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- The 'panchaule' orchid (Dactylorhiza hatagirea)
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
- Kali Musli (Curculigo orchioides Gaertn).
Ayurvedic Treatment for Premature Ejaculation: Ayurveda is an efficient way for treating this ailment. Here are a few tips to prevent permanent ejaculation.
- Herbal Drink: There are many herbs that aid the treatment of various diseases and symptoms in Ayurveda. You can mix powdered asparagus with warm milk and boil it for about ten minutes. This drink can be ingested twice a day for greater efficacy. You can add soaked and peeled almonds to this concoction as well.
- Diet: You can include ingredients like almonds, ginger, saffron and cardamom to fight premature ejaculation. Eggs are also a good source of protein that can help in preventing this condition. Garlic and drumsticks can also be used in one's diet for this condition to abate. Fresh fruits, honey and cow's milk are some of the most important parts of a person's diet when treating premature ejaculation. Further, you must have nourishing food at least thrice a day in order to ensure that your body is getting a routine and regular supply of all the vital nutrients and vitamins that can help in maintaining balance in the body, especially as far as the various doshas as concerned.
I have many pimples on face since three months. How can I cure that. Kindly give me suggestion. If I use Ayurveda medicine how many days it will take? Next month I have my marriage.
Hi, I am suffering from hair fall. I'm facing yet because so many dandruff on my head are causing fall. any solution to stop this.
Every one saying that masturbation is not causes pimples on face, but the truth is it is causes me pimples on my face after I do that, I mastubarate once a week but than also it gives me pimples and I drink lots of water too.
My mother is 47 years old she is having allergy her skin is itching and having pimples in big size and it is extremely itching what should she used or apply pleased help.
I am losing hair quickly and I am try many shampoo but no response in my hair so how can I stop my hairfall.
I have hairloss problem and also bald problem and hair thinning. What should I use like shampoo, oil and other solution?
Sir, If we drink milk. I'm getting red pimples on face. What to eat to reduce this heat pimples? Is it better to drink green tea for red boils on face. Please suggest a daily diet that can cure my red bubble acne on face.
I have oily face. I have tried lemon also. I am also using acne Removal face wash. But I dint get rid from oil. What to do I do not know. Give me some answer I have also reduced my diet. I am also using coconut oil.
I lost my lots of hairs at front side of my head, I am looking for medicine to stop hair fall and regrowth lost hair.
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha doshas. Any disease is the result of imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Hair loss or alopecia is believed to be imbalance in the pitta dosha. This leads to slower hair growth, weak hair, and greater hair fall rate.
Something that affects image and self - esteem, many would like to cure or at least halt baldness. There are various treatment options that have a dual effect on baldness - reduce hair fall and promote hair growth, thereby providing a holistic treatment for baldness.
- Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta elba): It is used since centuries and promotes the normal hair growth cycle in an accelerated way. It activates a large number of hair follicles and therefore, regular application is believed to help prevent alopecia (baldness).
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): While baldness has many reasons, dandruff is one of the most important and common causes. Amla is added to many hair oil formulations because of its proven effect to reduce dandruff. It acts on the fungi that thrive on the scalp and reduces inflammation of the scalp.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna): Another very popular herb is the Shikakai. Used as a hair cleansing agent by many people, it is devoid of the chemical effect that shampoos carry. The pods are proven to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Tectona grandis: Another active ingredient of Ayurvedic formulations, the seeds of Tectona promote growth and development of hair follicles. Large number of follicles are activated, thereby producing thicker, fuller hair.
- Cuscuta reflexa: Another reason for baldness is hormonal imbalance, especially in males. Abnormalities with androgen, the male hormone, can trigger abnormal hair loss. Adding Cuscuta has been proven to reverse baldness by promoting a better anagen/telogen ratio, where hair follicle maturation happens. In baldness cases, maturation happens only in about 20% of the follicles. Cuscuta activates the follicles and increases follicular density. It also manages the hormonal imbalance by preventing conversion of testosterone into a variant called dihydrotestosterone that is believed to cause the damage.
While these and various other substances are believed to reduce baldness and promote hair growth, it is always important to remember that each body will respond differently to these substances. Thorough physical examination and a detailed history should be done before starting any of these products.
Related Tip: "All About Male Pattern Baldness"