Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Udhampur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tarik HussainYour feedback matters!
My friend is 21 years old. She had greenish on her gums and there is bad odor from her mouth while speaking. Because of this she is loosing her confidence to talk. Please suggest any home remedies to remove that greenness and to reduce bad odor.
I am 22 years old. I have problem in my teeth, its getting yellow and when I eat something its pain. Please suggest me some tips what should I do?
I am 26 years old male complaining of tooth ache since last 7 days which is persistent after drinking cold water.
Odd teeth shape so looking for braces. Ps: 4-5 caps and one root canal around 4 years ago. Also my marriage is around the corner in 6 months so looking for a quick fix if possible. Regards.
M suffering from bad breath from last 6 month I brush my teeth properly twice a day but m nt getting cure from it. What is the solution for it.
I am 19 years old I am suffering from tmj problem. I cant open mouth. I have facial pain. I have headache. I cant chewing food. Bcoz I feel pain. Dentists said me for hot and cold pack on tmj but no improve in conditions please tell me a right solution.
My tooth is paining very badly I have taken bruffen600 as there is no dentist near by my residence so is it risky?
How to remove yellow stain and bad breath on teeth? When I talk with someone in my mouth there have lots of bad smell comes, sow how to reduce pls advise me?
-- massage the gum pads of your infants during teething, as it will help the smooth eruption of the teeth without irritation.(as massaging will increase the blood flow in the area).
--once your baby gets teeth, brush them with an infant toothbrush. Use water and a tiny bit of fluoride toothpaste (about the size of a grain of rice). You can use fluoride or non fluoride toothpaste (mind it keep the size of toothpaste about the size of rice grain because you still want to minimize any toothpaste that is swallowed.)
--around age 2, your child should learn to spit while brushing. Avoid giving your child water to swish and spit because this might make swallowing toothpaste more likely.
--kids ages 3 and up should use only a pea-sized amount of fluoride toothpaste.
--always supervise kids younger than 6 while brushing, as they are more likely to swallow toothpaste.
My mother age 75, suffering from sudden acute pain in left jaw to head.(like electric shock) whenever she chewing or drinking of eating any stuff. It is now unbearable for her. Kindly help immediately.
Hi I was just coming out of a terrible flare up for 2 days. And today I went to the doctors to get some anti depressant pills. I then had to go to the dentist. I thought I would have a coffee in costa. I saw a very small granola bar. I asked if it had sugar in it and they said no. I purchased.
Hi, I am 20 years old. Despite brushing 2 times daily my mouth smells bad, generally in day time I feel my mouth gets dried. Please provide some medication as it is very embarrassing.
First thanks all the doctors. Scaling was completed. Now I feel very good. Suggests me post scaling instructions to take care of my gum and teeth.
I am 36 years old recently I met a dentist for my tooth problem he had done teeth filling but now I am unable to bite anything with that teeth if anything falls on filling area I will get unbearable pain so kindly suggest me what to do? thank you so much.
Im experiencing bad smell while sneeze and also bad odour in mouth, im brushing gently and rinse with mouthwash too, gv me some remedies.
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.