Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Udaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Y. N VermaYour feedback matters!
I have not get sleep till late night until and unless I take a pill and sleep so, kindly provide me the solution for this.
Since past week I have been experiencing severe anxiety during night. I sleep at 11: 00 by my sleep gets disturbed after 2 to 3 hours and I feel pain in my left hand and chest. I have taken ECG but its clear, BP is slight high but no concern as per doctor. Kindly advice.
I'm a 20 years old a college girl. I have notice in few days that is I am forget all things with all little more incident which are all happened few mints ago. Even I have notice also that suddenly I'm hear a little bit sound when I am living alone in my room this time I am fear very loudly. That is why I am suffering in very first heart bitting problem. One month letter my final exam is coming. So please help me to out of two terrible problem.
I am sufferring from bp (160, blood sugar (fasting 189, pp283) and bilateral sn loss 60%, my age is 60+
I am 18 year old college going girl and am having. Lot's of pimples on my forehead and also on cheeks and chin. I have already asked many dermatologist as many doctors say that pimples occurs on forehead due to dandruff but I Don't have dandruff and also my blood is pure (as many advice to go for a blood test). So kindly help me out to avoid these pimples.
I'm 20 year old young man. I have stomach ache when ever I eat heavy food. I think I have gas problem what can I do?
Food is one of the most common ways of getting an infection, and so the stomach is more prone to infections than other body parts. Whether it is eating raw or uncooked foods or unhygienic foods, the stomach bears the brunt of one’s bad food practices. The only consoling factor is that it is equally easy to treat a stomach infection if some simple measures are adhered to.
Read on to know some of the easiest and most effective ways to treat a stomach infection.
- Drink it right: What you drink and how you drink makes a lot of difference to the way your stomach infection will respond. The vomiting, diarrhoea and sweating is robbing the body of a lot of fluids, and so replenishing this fluid along with minerals is very essential. Ensure you drink a lot of clear liquids like water, coconut water, clear soups, sports drinks, and other energy drinks. Electrolyte replacement can be added to improve their efficacy. Herbal teas like ginger tea and peppermint tea are highly recommended to soothe the stomach too. At the same time, avoid caffeine, strong black tea, alcohol, and chocolate as they are detrimental to the already affected stomach.
- Eat right: Even on a regular basis, you are what you eat. So, when your stomach is already infected, eating right assumes a lot more importance. Go easy on the stomach and give it something easy to digest, yet of high nutritional value. Banana, rice, apple, and toast (abbreviated as BRAT) is very easy and packs in good nutrition for the recovering stomach. Avoid a lot of fibres, fatty foods, greasy foods, sugars, and dairy products which are hard for the stomach to digest. Eat small meals, but eat a lot more frequently than you otherwise would.
- Rest well: With the body losing a lot of fluids and nutrition along with it, the body would naturally feel very tired and fatigued. Let the body run its course, and give it the rest it demands. In the next couple of days, once the virus has run its course, this will resolve.
- Medications: Stomach infection is usually caused by a virus, and so antibiotics do not play a curative role here. However, if you have high fever or body aches, Tylenol or acetaminophen can be used sparingly. If diarrhoea or vomiting is severe, loperamide or promethazine can also be used. However, this should be substituted with sufficient rest and nutrition (solid and liquids).
If these are not helping and you are not able to keep the food down, visit the doctor. Sometimes, a day or two in the hospital may be required for complete cure and recovery.
My penis has a white dust for a week and later it turned to scratches on foreskin. Now I could not move the layer back. While examined PUS Cells are 15-20. Consulted a doctor who gave me antibiotics for a week but there is no much change. Generally how much time does it take? And is it better to approach a sexologist?
I am suffering from tuberculosis from last one week instead of all cure and medicine. I am not recovering from it.
Mere heart ke side kabhi kabhi bahut pain hota hai itna ki lagta hai ki ab Jaan nikal jaye to Mujhe Kya karna chahiye and dard kaise theek hoga
My father is suffering from diabetes due to this disease my father's weight is loss my father's hand and legs are become thin so which food is requires for him so he gain some weight.
I have cough problem last 6years and also sometimes little amount blood also come from mouth every morning.
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ar aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should visit your doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.