Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Udaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinit Singhal
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinit SinghalYour feedback matters!
I am a breastfeeding mother of 9 month old. I have PCOs and looking to reduce weight. Can I drink detoxing Sassy Water while breastfeeding?
I have 11 months old baby, he had fever from 20/05/2015, we gave antibiotic as per prescribed by doctor after 8 days my baby again suffering fever. His chest is clear and no cold and cough sign. I gave pacimal drop and his temperature came down, but his head still little bit hot eye also little bit redness. What should I do?
My baby boy is 7 months old and he has running nose and cough so gave allegra syrup and ascoril for past few days but not much effective .please can you suggest me a best medicine for his speedy recovery. Thanks.
This is a message or an important information to convey you, though I know that you love your children the most, but there are certain real facts, if you are unaware then, this tip will help you think and judge to save your children from leading a spoiled life. In fact I know that all of you do expect their children to lead a happy, good and a peaceful life, but you miss certain facts because of your busy schedule and commitments.
- Having children brings an increased sense of meaning into family life. Gives parents the reason for living, though there is marital conflict as well.
- Motherhood is by very nature a" giving job" because a mother's love and care is expressed physically (hug, kiss, touch), emotionally (laugh, cry and smile), mentally and spiritually to their children.
- Nurturing of the mother and how much time she gives to her child is very important, because the way the child is cared, loved and trained will make the child the best citizen of the country and to the society as well with all the good qualities.
- It puts too much pressure on your kids. Being a kid is really hard, because a kid is very innocent and helpless, because they cannot do, think or judge what is good and what is bad when they are too young.
- Their family are their blood relatives (parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts and uncles who are blood relatives of their parents are their role models, heroes and heroines in their life, which they tend to dream and react when they observe.
Do you remember parents? the society you lived was safe and not very bad as these days. Your childhood days was much safer than what it is now.
- Do not believe a 3rd person (maid/caretaker) to be the body guard/security to your innocent child to take care or teach them in a positive way.
- Good relationship with each and every kid is very very important so do not leave your kid in the hands of a 3rd person, who will handle them in a very sadist or cruel way physically abuse, or verbally abuse or at least emotionally or mentally.
- Do not run behind money then, you will lose your kid's happiness, peace and good future.
- Maid/caretaker will shatter your dreams and your kid will be a spoiled kid with all the bad qualities and bad habits, which you may or may not be aware of.
- Kids almost of all age groups do need privacy, while passing urine or even when passing faeces. They are more comfortable only with their close relatives to help them clean or handle them in this situation and not a third person, maid, or a caretaker. Though they cannot communicate, their eyes and facial expressions do mean the same.
- When left with a maid/caretaker or a 3rd person, they are forced in a situation to watch videos, pictures or television not suitable to their age so just imagine what will be registered in your kid's mind at a very young age and what will be the impact be in the future
- Maid/caretaker or a 3rd person may be of good nature or may not be. When they are left alone to handle your poor little kids who are helpless enough to say" no daddy or no mummy, I want you to be with me, because I am afraid to stay without you, I do not want this 3rd person. I very badly want you mom and dad please" they do cry and crave for you parents if not communicated, their eyes and facial expressions do mean the same.
- The maid's/a caretaker's or a 3rd person's character or mood or emotions tend to change because of selfishness, lack of humanity or jealousy, because of these nature, the way they handle your little one would-be very bad, which will definitely spoil your child to the maximum extent they can.
I would like to convey through this health feed that.
" please do not run behind money, which will not bring peace or happiness in your life when your kid is spoiled, internally depressed and tortured emotionally without your knowledge when left in the hands of a wrong person.
- My advice would be that any one of the parents should stay along with them or at least their close aunt or grandparents, till the kid is able to communicate well with you about their experiences or emotions to you. If you think your life, world and happiness is your kid then, do not leave them under the care or in the hands of a wrong person.
- Do allow your kids to grow with their loved ones, good environment, and give them the privacy and their rights.
- Their rights and need is they want only your love, care and security.
- Save your kid by sacrificing your wants or desires for them by staying along with them till they are old enough to handle themselves.
- The way they are brought up or grown up will make them a good citizen to the country and a good person to the society with all the good qualities.
- Respect your child's rights and privacy.
It is the first vaccine that the doctor will ask your child to get if he/she gets wound. Tetanus is a rare but severe condition which occurs when bacteria enter into an open wound. It can turn fatal if left untreated, so you need to follow the vaccination schedule in order to control the infection. Indulging in substance abuse (especially the ones that require injecting with syringes) increases the risk of tetanus.
This disorder is caused by the bacteria called ‘Clostridium tetani’. The bacterium is known to survive for an extended period outside the body, and is found in places such as soil and the manure of cows and horses. The bacteria enter the body through a wound, multiply rapidly and then release a toxin. This toxin causes muscle spasms and stiffness, thus affecting your nerves. The bacteria can enter the body through cuts, burns, animal bites, body piercings and eye injuries. However, this disorder is not contagious.
The symptoms of this disease can take 5-20 days to develop fully in the body. Your child may experience symptoms such as a rise in the body temperature, sweating, rapid heartbeats, muscle spasms and stiffening of the jaw muscles. These symptoms will worsen if left untreated, eventually leading to cardiac arrest or suffocation in some cases.
If your child has a wound, the first step is to administer an injection of tetanus immunoglobulin. Tetanus immunoglobulin contains antibodies that effectively kill the tetanus bacteria. In case the symptoms start, then the child might need to be admitted to a hospital. Here, antibiotics and muscle relaxants are administered and breathing support may also be provided if required.
The preventive measure of this disorder is to be vaccinated against the ‘tetanus’ bacteria. The vaccine consists of five injections that are administered in a specific order. Once the entire course has been completed, it usually provides lifelong protection against the tetanus bacteria. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.
My son is too active not sitting in one place. I wanted to identify whether he is a hyper active child his age is 2 years & 3 months old. How to identify whether he is a normal child or hyper active child.
Dear Doctor, My 21 days old baby suffering from severe cold. He has not drink Mother's milk. Shall we feed packet milk. Can you please tell me the precautions to be followed. Thanks in advance.
Preparing for Penis Enlargement Exercises - 4 Ways to Warm Up Your Manhood
When preparing for penis enlargement exercises, one of the things you have to pay close attention to would the warm up of your penis. Warming up the penis happens to be very important when preparing for penis enlargement exercises and stretches in order to avoid unwanted injuries. Plus, if you do things right, you will get to reap even more benefits than usual once you get to the actual exercises afterwards.
When preparing for penis enlargement exercises, look at it as the same thing as the stretches that you do before working out at the gym. They will also enhance your gains in the same way and help you prevent injuries at the same time.
Preparing for penis enlargement exercises basically entails applying some heat onto your penis through your method of choice. You can either use a heating pad, an infrared lamp, a rice sock or a washcloth for this. Here are some of the different methods for preparing for penis enlargement exercises in more detail:
The Heating Pad Method
The heating pad is one of the most popular penile warm up methods to date since they are cost-effective and easy to find. To use one, just refer to the instructions found with the product itself.
The Infrared Lamp Method
The infrared lamp is most popular in the world of medicine and is used to get inside the skin to heat up the necessary tissues in the penis to warm it up. It may not be advisable to use this method at home, though, since you will need to make it a point to keep your testicles away from too much heat; otherwise, you could burn them without meaning to.
The Rice Sock Method
The rice sock is cost-effective, too. Plus, it is easy to make one. Just look for a sock, buy some rice and make sure you have a microwave handy. Then, fill up your sock with enough rice that will ensure that your penis will still fit into the sock later on. Then, tie the sock shut and place it into your microwave to heat it up.
Most of the time, this will take up to an hour to get the temperature needed to warm up the penis, but this will depend on your microwave, as well. If you have an especially powerful microwave, you can expect the sock to heat up much faster than if you have a less powerful microwave. Your microwave's speed of heating up the sock may depend on the amount of rice that you fill the sock up with, too.
Of course, it would be important to feel the sock before placing your penis in it, as well. If it feels too hot, make sure you let it cool down first to avoid unnecessary burns. On the other hand, if it feels too cool, heat it up in the microwave a little bit longer until you get the desired heat for the warm up.
The Washcloth Method
The washcloth method is by far the easiest method to use when preparing for penis enlargement exercises. Although it might not be the most convenient method since washcloths cannot exactly retain heat for long periods of time, it can save you a lot of money in the long run. You just need to have some patience and dedication when it comes down to it.
Naturally, there are other warm up methods that you can try out, as well, such as warm baths, warm showers and saunas - all of which can help you gain more benefits from your penis enlargement exercises in the end. All you have to do is choose the method that would work best for you.