Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Udaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surendra Singh Rajpurohit
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Surendra Singh RajpurohitYour feedback matters!
Good morning doctors I want to decrease my blood sugar level which is 141 after eating what are the food that I want to avoid or food take more so my blood sugar comes down .I did not eat sweets or other sweet product because I did not like sweet but I only eat rice in night and I cup of tea in the morning so I don't know how my blood sugar came 141 please help me and give me suggestion what food should I avoid. Thanks.
I have one testis bigger in size from last one year but has no pain. sexually very weak. is it a problem or not?
I have cough and cold from seven days. I always get cold. When I take antielergic, I get well but again after 4 eays I get cold. It happens in only winter season.
My uncle is 57 years of age. He often suffers headache. Are there any symptoms that of serious health issue? He regularly goes for exercise and has a plain diet. He has a very hygienic lifestyle and tension free life. What can be the reason for such headache? He likes everyone and hates none. He simply enjoys his life. Please assist me in the above case by suggesting some treatment for the same. Thank you.
I have an infection on my leg. It was hurt yesterday. But even today i'm feeling very pain. What should I do?
A person’s overall well-being is decided by a number of factors, and a healthy intimate life is one of them. While most think of this as an act of pleasure and happiness, in reality, there are various factors that add to a healthy sex life. Expectations from oneself and from the partner are often untold and therefore mismatch and disappointment is very common.
Impotence or erectile dysfunction is very common in men. A lot of them go through this silently without being able to identify the underlying cause nor being able to find the right cure. Given the private nature of this topic, they go about discreetly trying various products as told by friends and family. This could cause more harm than good.
Ayurveda believes impotence is caused by an imbalance between the body’s 3 main doshas, vata, pitta, and kapha. Treatment is aimed at restoring this balance. Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is caused by the following reasons:
- Performance anxiety
- Lower levels of testosterone hormone
- Physical and mental exertion and/or stress levels (grief, fear, terror)
- Strained relationships
- Neurological disorders
- Endocrine issues like hypothyroidism,
- Some drugs like antidepressants, anti-hypertensives
- Trauma to the groin or prostate area
- Physical trauma like accidents
- Excessive smoking, alcohol abuse, drug abuse,
Ayurvedic remedies for impotence listed below are safe with no side effects. However, it is always advisable to talk to a practitioner and get the right medicine for you.
- Shilajit capsules: One of the best anti-ageing agents known, it is rich in antioxidants and trace minerals and helps in cell regeneration. These capsules can be consumed with milk or with water
- Tribulus powder: The roots and fruits of this plant are widely used in treating impotence. They are believed to improve testosterone levels and so improve general vitality. It enhances libido and sexual well-being.
- Kesar: One of the most effective spices useful in various medical conditions, it also has been proven effective in treating impotence and is the main ingredient in most Ayurvedic preparations.
- Ashwagandha: This Indian ginseng is widely accepted in medical circles for its multiple benefits – immune booster, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, sleep inducer, and stress reliever. The roots, leaves, and berries of this plant are also used in preparations for treating impotence by improving semen volume, quality, and sperm count.
- Curculigo orchioides or kali musli: Studies have been done to prove their aphrodisiac effects and so these are also used in Ayurvedic remedies for impotence. They not only correct the impotence but also improve overall physical and mental health, which are often causes of impotence.
Avoid self-medication and though it is a private matter, talk to a doctor to get rid of impotence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.