Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Sapan Jain, Laparoscopic,gi,bariatric SurgeonYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was suffering fromfor such a long time. I hadf this gastric bypass surgery. He is one of the best physicians in city. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. The staff was very attentive to my needs. With great ease Sapan Jain explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Sapan Jain. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
All of sudden I developed this stomach pain and didn't know what to do. A friend of mine referred Dr Sapan Jain. She has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend her to anyone gladly.
Thanks to Dr Sapan for the perfect advice as I was not able to conceive. I was quite depressed due to this problm. The doctor gave me perfect guidance and prescription whcih helped me deal with my situation. The complete process of the treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.
I had to go through a Arterial Thrombosis Treatment and i chose dr Sapan jain for that. he listens to the problem patiently and keeps the track of the history of the problem. With his treatment I felt a lot of improvement from the first week itself. He can be seen at Shantiraj Hospital Pvt.Ltd in Udaipur.
Due to my testicular pain i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. Dr Sapan Jain has expert knowledge in the field. I had lost hope, but the testicular pain treatment given by her has helped me regain my confidence. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before.
All of sudden I developed this swelling and didn't know what to do. I am so thankful to Dr Sapan has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. He is very patient with all his patients. Over the period of time the swelling treatment has helped me a lot.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the laparoscopy is something else. I am so much benefitted with his laproscopy, that i am perfectly fine now. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. My boss referred me this doctor, Sapan Jain.
Dr. Sapan Jain provides answers that are knowledgeable. I do talk to doctor.. but he only proceed with Blood test (2types) and Urine test...got tge result but don't know..what was the issue. .
Dr. Sapan Jain, Laparoscopic,gi,bariatric Surgeon provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned, thorough, professional and practical. Thnkx I will try this ..
Dr. Sapan Jain provides answers that are practical. Thank You ......
thank you so much.it really helps me
Which is the good way for removal of uterus. Is laparoscopic way for surgery is having advantages or disadvantages over other surgery.
A surgery is a serious matter and before undergoing any kind of surgery, it is essential that you know all the vital facts about the surgery including the procedures, benefits and effects. Here are some common surgery questions which you should ask your surgeon before having a surgery:
What is the nature of the surgery?
Your doctor should explain the exact procedure of the surgery and all the steps that would be involved, with the help of illustrations. You should also know about the other surgeries which too can be applicable and why the one that has been chosen for you is the best option.
Why is the surgery required?
Your doctor should explain to you in detail why the surgery is required for you. This will make you understand why you really need the surgery.
Do I have any alternatives other than surgery?
In many cases, medicines and several non-surgical methods like a change in lifestyle may treat a condition and improve it and a surgery can be avoided. Your doctor should tell you about the benefits and risks so that you can take a final decision regarding the operation. Sometimes, you may be kept under observation for some time and if your conditions improve, surgery can be avoided.
What are the risks of the surgery?
Most surgeries are associated with some amount of risk. So it is better to know about them beforehand. You should consult your doctor about the probable complications such as bleeding and infection. You must be well informed about the effects of the surgery.
What will happen if I do not want the surgery?
In case you decide not to undergo a surgery based on the benefits and risks, you must know what will be the aftereffects if you do not have a surgery. The condition may worsen, and you need to know about it well.
How experienced is the doctor?
It is very important to know about your surgeon and his experience. You must ask him about his previous experiences, how many times he has operated and about his track record.
Where will the surgery be performed?
Nowadays, many surgeries are conducted on an outpatient basis and in ambulatory surgical centers. This reduces cost. However, for some surgeries a hospital is the only way. You should ask the doctor about the best place for your surgery. It is also important to enquire about the recovery process and time. Before going for a surgery, it is important for you to know all the basic facts regarding the procedure. You should ask your doctor several questions to be well informed.
Meri friend ko 2 mahine se achanak pile ka problem hogya h abtak 3 time aysa hua h she is in really panic or in paining position right now? Wat shud she do? She is jst 20 age pls tell me achanak kaise yeh sab itni se age me?
Sir I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis and that is starting level and I know that that is autoimmune disease so I take regularly medicine in my whole life. Sir I have one dout to make a any possibility to ball and socket replacement in my life. And I have problem in my pelvis mainly.
पित्ताशय का दूरबीन से ऑपरेशन कर निकाली २२० पथरियाँ.
- लेप्रोस्कोपिक सर्जन डॉक्टर सपन जैन ने शांतिराज हास्पिटल सेक्टर ११ में एक ५० वर्षीय उदयपुर निवासी महिला का दूरबीन से ऑपरेशन कर पित्ताशय निकाला जिसमें की २२० पथरियाँ निकली।
- मरीज़ पिछले ६ सालों से पेट दर्द से परेशान थी. जाँचो के बाद पित्ताशय में पथरी की तकलीफ़ सामने आइ.
- डॉक्टर सपन जैन की सलाह है की जिन भी लोगों को पित्ताशय में पथरियाँ है, तो उन्हें जल्द ही इसका ऑपरेशन करवाना चाहिए, क्योंकि लम्बे समय से पित्त की थैली में पथरियाँ पड़ी रहने के कारण कैन्सर का जोखिम हो सकता है, एवं कभी कभी पथरियाँ पित्त की थैली से खिसक कर लिवर की नली में फँस जाती है, जिससे सर्जिकल जॉंडिस हो सकता है।
Foot problems are common among all people. Some foot problems are minor while some are severe and require immediate medical attention or surgery for treatment.
Here are some common foot problems, which require surgery:
- Bunions: These are bony lumps, which develop on the side of a foot and also at the base of the big toe. Bunions occur due to a condition called hallux valgus. This causes the big toe joint to bend in the direction of the other toes, resulting in deformity. This condition requires surgical correction. The surgery required is known as osteotomy, and it involves the straightening of the big toe and metatarsals.
- Hammertoes: Hallux valgus may result in your other toes being clawed or bent permanently. This condition is called hammer toes.
The damage can be eased by:
- Arthroplasty: It involves the removal of a deformed joint between the toe bones, resulting in joint flexibility.
- Arthrodesis: This process fuses the phalange and makes the toe stable.
- Metatarsal surgery: In some cases, the forefoot joints may get damaged due to the inflammation of the joint lining or synovitis, which results in arthritis. These joints are called metatarsophalangeal joints and they can get dislocated due to arthritis damage. Pain and discomfort are felt. Surgery is required when the symptoms are very severe and other treatments fail. The nature of surgery depends on the severity. The most common surgery is done on the big toe to remove the heads of the metatarsophalangeal joints.
- Ankle arthritis: This condition occurs because of osteoarthritis. The cartilages, which cover the ends of the bones roughen and get thin, which further thicken the bone underneath. It also results because of other rheumatic conditions. Pain and swelling is caused with an occasional joint deformity. Surgery may be required when the symptoms are very severe. The three major surgical options for treating ankle arthritis are ankle fusion, triple fusion and ankle replacement.
- Achilles tendon disorders: The Achilles tendon accounts for being the largest body tendon and great force is put through it when moving the lower leg muscles. This wears down with old age and causes swellings within the tendon accompanied by pain. Sometimes, surgery is required for fixing this condition.
- Morton's neuroma: This is a painful condition in which a nerve that gives sensation or feelings to the nearby toes is affected. The nerves are affected in the third and fourth toes. In case the symptoms are severe, a surgery is required.
Foot problems are prevalent in many people and they may occur due to various conditions or reasons. In case of severe symptoms, some foot problems require surgery for treatment. The most appropriate surgical method should be undertaken.