Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Maheshwari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to solve problem, but Sanjay Maheshwari did it immediately and started the gain weight treatment for it. The Pranav Yoga Ayurveda Healthcare is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Whatever tests the Sanjay Maheshwari prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. The waiting area in the Pranav Yoga Ayurveda Healthcare is very comfortable for elderly patients.
Sanjay Maheshwari has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of jaundice.One of my neighbour's recommended this Dr Sanjay . By chance, I approached him for second opinion and thank god, i did because, he treated me completley.
One of my cousin's referred to Sanjay as I was suffering from Male sexual issues. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. The facilities available in the Pranav Ayurveda are very nice. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. I am quite benefitted with his treatment.
Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing increase height treatment was very relaxing. One of my cousin's referred to Sanjay Maheshwari. Sanjay Maheshwari has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients.
I was suffering from hyperthyroidism. I consulted Dr Sanjay. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted him. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now.
I ws suffering from Male sexual issue for which I chose to consult Dr Sanjay. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. With the help of his treatment for male sexual problems, I am feeling so great. Sanjay He handled my case with ease. The entire Pranav Ayurveda Healthcare was spotlessly, clean.
I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes treatment. One of my colleague referred Dr Sanjay. In the very first sitting, he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. The atmosphere in the Pranav Yoga Ayurveda Healthcare is always so positive and full of life.
I was suffering from no periods for such a long time. The staff was very attentive to my needs. Dr Maheshwari has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. It was getting very difficult for me to cope . He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
he did my panchakarma. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. The entire Pranav Yoga Ayurveda Healthcare was spotlessly, clean. One of my colleague referred Sanjay Maheshwari. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. Overall panchakarma was very effective.
Balraj Singh Rathore
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sanjay Maheshwari to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and inspiring. -#Very good doctor specially Dr. Sanjay Maheshwari. and Very cooperative and helpful. staff.
Amazing doctor. He's very helpful person. Very calm and polite. He has given me correct advice regarding my son's ayurvedic treatment going on for vision improvement. I m really thankful to the doctor.
Very nice experience with Dr. Sanjay. He is very professional about his job and have good knowledge of ayurveda. Apart from this he is a good human being.
Dr. Sanjay Maheshwari provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, helped me improve my health and nurturing. Thanx sir..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sanjay Maheshwari to be well-reasoned. Thanku
The Ayurvedic body of knowledge relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the root cause of ailments. The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. The entry and accumulation of Ama or toxins can lead to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. As per Ayurveda, the digestive fires or Agni also need to be produced in appropriate amounts.
So how can you understand and take care of your digestive system, the Ayurvedic way? Here's our take on the matter:
- Types of Agni: The digestive system has four kinds of Agni or fire that keeps it in working condition. The Jathar Agni ensures that hydrochloric acid is being produced in the stomach which directly affects the thyroid gland. The Bhuta Agni takes care of the bile acid formation in the liver. The Kloma Agni manages the pancreatic enzymes that help in digesting and absorbing sugarproperly. And finally, the Dhatu Agni takes care of the tissue transformation in this entire process and region. A weak state of any of the four Agnis will lead an imbalance and food will not be digested properly.
- Doshas and Agni: As per Ayurvedic science, the state of your Agni and its strength depends on the four Doshas and the one that afflicts your being. In Vata and Kapha Dosha patients, the Agni will be weak which will lead to a 'cold' digestive system where the food will not be digested properly. This can lead to constipation in the long run as well as loose motions and gas. In case there is a Pitta Dosha, the raging fire of Agni will be unbearable, which can lead to acid reflux disease and chronic acidity as well as heartburn.
- Herbs and Spices: The use of herbs and spices while cooking can greatly cool or revive the Angi, depending on your Dosha. Ingesting a sliver of gingeralong with lemon juice can help in warming the cold fire of the Agni, along with other aroma releasing spices like cardamom, pepper and licorice. Further, saliva and enzyme secretion can happen with these spices too. Also, these herbs can ensure that your digestion does not work overtime or create excess heat.
- Ama: Using hing to season your meals can also help in better digestion of food and less accumulation of Ama or toxins.
One needs to know the state of the Agni in the body and regulate the diet and routine with proper sleep and food intake patterns, for a well-functioning digestive system.
If you are looking for natural remedies for arthritis, you should opt for Ayurvedic treatment. Arthritis is a chronic, systemic inflammatory disease causing damage to your joints and connective tissues. The knee gets commonly affected. There are three primary types of arthritis, which occur in your knees. Ayurveda is ideal for arthritis treatment, and there are several Ayurvedic remedies that you can opt for.
How Does Ayurveda Approach Arthritis?
Ayurvedic treatment for arthritis is based on the understanding of the various doshas or humors of the body. According to Ayurveda, there are four main humors in the body and it is these that govern our health, wellness and our proneness to disease. Arthritis, as per Ayurveda, is a condition caused due to the aggravation of vata dosha (air). The body produces ama – a toxin that is released as a by product of improper digestion. When ama is produced, it circulates in the body and gets deposited at sites that have already weakened. So when the vata is already stirring up, ama finds the perfect place to build up. That is why you experience arthritis in fingers or knees. For most people, arthritis in the knee is more painful than in the fingers because knees are load bearing joints. If you have arthritis in your knees, you will have trouble moving and the range of motion in your joints will be severely restricted. You may have to depend on people or walking aids to make even the smallest of movements.
Ayurvedic treatment for arthritis aims at balancing and stabilising the Vata component of your body. This is done by strengthening your alimentary canal and metabolic pathway. This makes sure that your circulatory channels do not get blocked by impurities, and are functioning properly. You need to drink a lot of water in order to detoxify your body. There are several Ayurvedic home remedies for arthritis treatment as well, which help in improving your motion range.
- You should start your day with a big glass of lukewarm lemon water every day.
- You should opt for fenugreek which is an ideal natural inhibitor of ama and corrects your Vata dosha. This natural arthritis remedy can be taken in various ways. You can take these seeds in your food. You can also grind them, mix mustard oil to it, and apply the mixture to your joints. This provides warmth and relief to your joints.
- You can opt for an Ayurvedic hot oil massage of your joints. This is effective, especially during the winter. You can use castor oil, and sesame seed oil for massaging your arthritis affected joints. Do not apply pressure while massaging your joints as applying pressure goes against the principles of Ayurveda.
- It is recommended for you to meditate regularly for relieving stress and coping with anxiety. These factors are responsible for the development of ama in your body. Regular meditation makes your body relaxed and calm. You should practice yoga as it involves several breathing exercises which help in initiating you into meditation. Having effective control over your breath, your meditation will be more effective.
- It is important for you to sleep early and wake up early. The disruption of your sleep cycle causes aggravation of all your doshas and causes stress and fear. A healthy sleep cycle helps you in keeping away from obesity. This improves the health of your load bearing joints, as the chances of them getting extra load because of obesity are prevented.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Stress is a very harmful all inclusive component of the human kind and can be good for us at times so that we can meet deadlines, but an excess of stretch can be very hurtful and can trade off our health physically, rationally, and emotionally. Depression is a very common and primarily created by stress.
When we are bearing overabundance of stress, numerous frameworks in the body can be adversely influenced: the digestive framework and metabolic system, the cardiovascular system, the musculoskeletal framework, the nervous system and the immune system. Excess stretch can likewise affect our mental and emotional health, our relationships with others and additionally the well-being of our bones and make us age faster.
Ayurveda offers a wonderful point of view on stress and depression management. Here are a few natural and Ayurvedic ways that can help relieve stress and depression:
- Basil leaves with Yogurt: Take ten or twelve basil leaves and blend them into yogurt. You can also add sugar to make it tastier. Blend this mix nicely to make a paste. Drink this paste to help get rid of stress.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds are the best type of herb to cure numerous kinds of diseases and infections. It is additionally extremely helpful during stress and depression. You can use it and feel its benefits.
- Take Chamomile tea: You can have chamomile tea. It is a successful treatment for depression. It can soothe your body from the inside and also help you sleep.
- Lemon Balm: Put on lemon balm to dispose off the tension and any kind of depression. It keeps up the nervous system working.
- Use ashwagandha: You can use ashwagandha to get alleviation from stress and depression.
- Lemon Juice: Drinking a glass of lemon juice every day is useful. Lemon is the best energizer for our body and keeps us on our feet while providing a cool feeling to the body from the inside.
- Almond with Milk: Take five to six almonds and drench into the water around evening time. Peel off and granulate them the next morning. Infuse this paste into a glass of tepid water. You can also add some honey or sugar to make it delicious.
- Triphala Powder: Using triphala with water around evening time is additionally helpful to recover from stress.
- Cardamom Seeds: You can take five to six cardamoms. Biting their seeds at whatever time in a day has been proven beneficial.
- Amla With Nutmeg: Take some juice of a crisp amla (Indian Gooseberry) and include a couple measure of nutmeg powder into it. Add some rock salt and blend them appropriately and drink it.
- Brahmi: Take a teaspoon of brahmi powder and swallow it with any natural liquid. It will help you channel your energy and work towards something more to distract yourself from stress.
- Yoga: For releasing stress, meditation and yoga are best.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!