Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Udaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul Khanna
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul KhannaYour feedback matters!
Sometimes children suffer from conditions where their feet may not be in proper shape or size, something that can affect their posture. Most of the times the disorders get corrected themselves as children grow up, but there can be situations where medical attention is required. These conditions can be normal variations in the anatomy as well which don't essentially require treatment. Some of the common orthopedic disorders found in children include:
- Flatfeet: While most babies are born with flat feet which develop arches as they grow, in some case the arches remain underdeveloped even after they grow older. Their feet may turn inwards while they walk due to their flat nature. There is no inherent problem in this condition unless it becomes painful. Doctors may recommend special footwear with arches inserted for support to reduce the pain.
- Toe Walking: Toe walking is not a disorder while your child is just learning to walk. Toddlers who continue to walk on their toes after the age of 3 may require medical attention. Toe walking on one leg or persistent toe walking can be due to other medical conditions like muscle weakness, cerebral palsy or autism. It is advisable to take your child to a therapist for casting the foot and ankle which can help stretch the muscles.
- Pigeon Toes: In toeing or pigeon toeing is common among babies when they are first learning to walk. Sometimes children above 3 years walk with their toes inwards which can be due to femoral anteversion. This happens when upper part of the leg bends more than it naturally should, causing inward rotation of the feet. Specially designed shoes and braces can help to correct this condition. Usually, the condition corrects on its own with age and does not interfere with sport activities which involve running.
- Knock-Knees: It is a common tendency among children aged between 3 and 6 to develop knock-knees (genu valgum), since their bodies go through natural shift in alignment. Usually, treatment is not required as the legs straighten out eventually. Knock knees on one side or persistent knock knees may require medical attention. Children with this disorder may suffer from pain hence in some cases surgery is recommended after the age of 10. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
I am a 65 year old. I have been experiencing back pain recently in the lower region. It feels okay when I apply some Volini but it gets sore 2 days later. Please help.
I am suffering from mild pain. i.e Muscle spasms in the middle of my back (spine. From almost three weeks. Though doctor had done x-ray & prescribed few medicines such as Myoril, Pansec & Dolonex. Pain had decreased. But had not alleviated overall as of now. The pain is still persisting. Please provide me a better suggestion to alleviate the pain overall!
I have pains in hands from last year. I feel sometimes burning sensation in my hands. Kindly tell me what to do.
I have a cervical spondylosis and bulge in disc and I have left arm pain also. The pain come and goes is it the sign of heart problem or is it because of cervical spondylosis problem? And worried.
I'm 34 years old and I'm suffering for back pain or not allow me to bend it's too paining is there any natural treatment to avoid this pain.
I am a mechanical engineer and am working abroad. I have pain on my back side of left shoulder on neck which is back side of left chest it's very painful when I shake my shoulder or moving dat particular side .Is there any treatment exercise for this to get rid of it.
Right face partial numb since 2nd day of april'2015. Consult with neuromedicine. Mri done as per their advice. Mri report given imaging protocol: multiplanar images of brain were obtained on t1, t2 weighted & flair sequences. Bilateral periatrial regions show ill-defined white matter hyperintensities on t2 w amd flair images. The cortical sulci and perivascular spaces are prominent. The supratentorial ventricular systems are unremarkable with a midline septum. Impression: Mr. Scan of brain shows features suggestive of bilateral periatrial white matter signal abnormalities-? due to ischemic white matter changes. Please advice me how to cure and get relief from facial numbness and have some causes of anxiety like brain tumour, cancer, blood clod in any nurve in brain, brain stoke. Please let me inform how to cured through messaging/yoga at your earliest. Waiting for your fabourable reply and also advice me shuld I spent enough time in computer as per earlier period. I am a accounting and taxation personnel so on/ooff line job is must. Can I spent time before computer as I am in practice all through the day. Thanking you,
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the muscles of the body and weakens them gradually. Patients with fibromyalgia have a number of "delicate points" on the body and are very sensitive to different things that are not typically painful or unpleasant. They can encounter increased the tenderness and weakness which may lead to problems in movement and even proper sleep.
Physiotherapy concentrates on the treatment, and healing of injuries. Standard exercise based physiotherapy methods may help you gain control of your fibromyalgia as you concentrate on lifestyle changes instead of persistent pain, stiffness and fatigue. Physiotherapists can demonstrate generally accepted methods to get rid of the side effects of pain and solidness in everyday life. They show patients how to build strength and enhance their scope of movement. They show them ways to get rid of the everyday pain.
In case you have fibromyalgia, your physiotherapist creates particular extending and stretching programs to meet your individual needs. While there is no known cure for fibromyalgia, physiotherapy might help you get rid of the pain. It can reduce the stiffness.
Strengthening muscles and increasing flexibility through a number of exercises are two vital ways physical therapists decrease fibromyalgia pain and make life more manageable. These include:
- Stretching: By increasing your flexibility through stretching, the hardened muscles loosen up giving fibromyalgia help. Your physiotherapist can teach you the correct approach to stretch your muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Various stretching exercises will also be suggested depending upon the condition or type of pain you have in what part of your body. The combination of these stretching exercises might need a stretching band or other accessories like a compression ball or a rubber band.
- Aerobic exercises: Low speed and low affect exercises are ideal. Stationary cycles and circular machines are typically less pressurizing on the joints. Aerobic exercises are also a great option for fast recovery, but the intensity depends on your condition.
- Aqua treatment: Swimming and other water activities are very good for fibromyalgia patients. The lightness of the water can decrease weight on muscles and joints and enhance adaptability. A warmed pool might be particularly useful because of the warmth that can calm sore muscles.
- Massage: Massage can help pain alleviation and joint stiffness.
- Joint movement: It can improve movement in the tightened muscles, delicate spots and joint stiffness.
- Dry Needling: This treatment for fibromyalgia known as dry needling reduces pain stemming from trigger points and increases spinal mobility, according to a clinical study. The technique uses needles to affect sensitive points in the muscle, which cause pain in seemingly unrelated body parts.
Physiotherapy is a lifestyle remedy for such conditions but must have to be patient as the results will be gradual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.