Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Udaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
My eyes get strained frequently while working on computers. It gives me pain in eyes and unable to concentrate. What should I do?
Hi, even though I have Tight 8 hrs sleep my eyes generally will be very small and due to which my face looks sleepy and also I look sick as well. May I know the reason please.
I am suffering from headache by increasing my eye number. So give me reason of this problem and prescribe drug for this problem. And second is how to decrease eye number?
Dear Doctor, I am 49, Male, Diabetic but always remains normal, now a days feeling my head and eyes too much warm and hot after having worked on computer for two hours. Kindly provide me some good suggestion and advice. Thanks Zulfiqar.
I have a little problem. I am facing red eyes for 2days, I used pataday drop twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
I am 26 years old now. I am suffering from a eye problem from the past 10 years. Whenever I give little bit of pressure in my eye like watching tv or mobile for 3 or 4 hrs irritation occurs. Even I can't sit in the window sit in bus or car. Heavy winds pressure causes eye irritation. During irritation some very small scar like thing occurs in my eye Cornea. Due To the movement of cornea this scars causes deep irritation. Sometimes I can't even open my eye. It persists for 1 or 2 or 3 hrs then suddenly goes away within second. Cornea scars also disappears. I often suffer due to this 2 or 3 times in a week. Causing lot of problem in my day to day life. What can be the reason and solution of this problem?
I have sinus problem since childhood. Last few months ago I had my right part of face pain like right eye, nose,ear, neck etc. I went to doctor and he gave me medicine. I was good after taking medicine. Now the same problem has started again. I feel feverish all the time. If I stay in a AC room my whole body pain. What should I do? please give me any medication or advice.
Sir I am having colour blindness. Is there no solution for this disease and interesting fact is that neither of my parents are having colour blindness. All people say that it is genetically disease. Please tell me the best way to get these disease away from me. I will be really thankful to you sir.
I am studying in engineering with computer science so I have work on laptop. I want to secure my eyes with laptops display light. What will I do?
Today I went to an eye specialist. He told me that I have an eye sight of 0.75 for both eyes. I asked him whether to eat carrot and food that is rich in vitamin A to decrease eye sight naturally without using spectacles. He told me that taking food those are rich in vitamin A will only helps you out of redness in eye, making eye wet etc. Where as eye sight comes from heredity. So we cannot do anything now. Can someone help me out from this? Is there any natural method of decreasing eye sight without using spectacles?(even if the natural method is to follow for 2 years, 3 years or 4 years also I will follow, but suggest me some natural methods)
I offently use computer and mobile for work. And I have a weak eye site problem. Pls. Give the solution.
Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain.
- Palming: This exercise is also very simple to perform. All you have to do is cover your eyes with your palms. Once you have done this, just wait and see that there are no bright flashes of light. If you see that there is a bright flash of light, just wait till they go. This is used primarily to distress the eyes.
- Flexing: This is simply rotating your eyes in circles. Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for one minute and then roll your eyes in the anticlockwise direction for one minute.
- Blinking: Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
- Stretching: This is the most common and also one of the easiest to do. It requires you to just look up, hold for two seconds, look down, hold for two seconds and then repeat this procedure for each corner of your eye, which means top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right corners.
- Near and far focusing: This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes.
It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath