Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Udaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pritam Chakraborty.Your feedback matters!
Resp Sir, Me suffering from sugar remain higher side approx 300-550. Is its treatment in homeopathy possible. My ankles inner side and near ankles backside just above the heels remain stressful, problem in waking pain is much. Some test done as:- Age -40 yrs Creatinine. -0.8, SGOT-21.4, SGPT-27.3, S Cholesterol -197, S Triglycerides -215, HDL chole-45, LDL chole -109, VLDL chole -43, uric acid -4.8, s cholesterol/hdlc ratio 4.38, how s triglycerides can come down .pl s ggest.
I have a tight foreskin of my penis. I am unable to pull it back. Is circumcision best option? Whats the cost? For how much time I need to take bed rest? Is circumcision safe for whole of my life?
I am 30 year old and I have a problem in my face skin dark circles in my eye and black spot in my face so what to do sir and one more problems is in nose its bleeding in winter time.
I suffer from severe acidity when I eat anything sour like curd, lemon or citrusfruits. Then my head starts paining a lot. I have to forcefully throw up and then when all the acidic fluid comes out I feel better. What can be the cause of this and please tell me the remedy too. I have consulted doctors but only got temporary relief. I want a permanent solution. Thank you!
I am MBBS graduate. And I have a query regarding my health condition. 5 years back I underwent right sided hernioplasty for rt. Sided indirect inguinal hernia (bubonocele. Now I have strange sensation. .and niggling irritation on lt. Side. Deep down I have a feeling it will give me a problem if not now. .then 5_6 years later in the form of bubonocel like rt. Side. So. I expect what could be the further opinion regarding this condition? I will be grateful if hernia specialist would have some opinion about it. I am worried about my future regarding PG preparation and so on. Hope for positive response Thank you. Note:In left side at present there is no any swelling but just constant irritation. .more during micturition.
When I drive bike or suddenly pain in my penis boll so. I sick of my penis pain please give me solutions.
I am a 23 year boy from chennai, I have irritating head pain from last 3 month in the middle of my brain.
I wanted to knw is it compulsory for male to pull his foreskin behind during sex my age is 28 also what is the difference between uncut and cut penis in terms of foreskin.
I am over weight. I heard that over weight having relationship with penis size. If you r over weight then your penis size is small.
Mere penis ki chamdi piche nahi hatti hai uske liye kya karvana padega aur uske operation ka cost kya hoga please muze Please reply dijiye.
For the past 8 months I am suffering from constipation along with itching at the outer periphery of my anus. Kindly suggest any possible treatment.
Resting at night plays an important role in regulating your daily health and your level of energy throughout a day. Also, not only the quantity but the quality of sleep is also important for a healthy lifestyle. Bedtime habits do play a vital role in shaping up your lifestyle and personality as a whole. Here are 6 lifestyle habits that can help you to get sound sleep on a daily basis.
1. Having a fixed sleep pattern: Going to sleep and waking up approximately during the same time every day helps to maintain an equilibrium in the sleep-wake cycle. If this balance is maintained then your body will be accustomed to this pattern and as a result, you will feel less tired and sleepy during the daytime.
2. Maintaining certain dietary regulations: You should also maintain a proper diet plan and examine the consequences of the foods that you are eating and the fluids that you are drinking. Taking a proper and nutritious diet on a daily basis will help you to stay healthy by not disrupting your natural sleep-wake cycle.
3. Ensuring that your room has appropriate lighting: The level of light also matters at the time of your sleep. You should definitely make sure that there is a very minimal level of light around you during bed time. This should be done because the lesser is the light, the more comfortable you are while sleeping. Additionally, the sleep that you will get into a dark room will also be sound and undistorted as it helps keep all the sensory organs calm.
4. Regular exercise: Exercising regularly helps to improve the overall quality of sleep by making you tired at night and sending you to bed more efficiently. Light to mild exercises also helps cure sleep disorders like insomnia.
5. Opting for some relaxing activities before bed: Depending on your personality, you should follow simple techniques of relaxation in order to calm down the brain before sleep. Some of the most common relaxation techniques include- deep breathing exercise, muscle relaxing activity, visualizing a peaceful setting/ scenario and a light before-bed snack. The above-mentioned activities are just suggestive and you should do anything that helps you to get a sound sleep.
6. Having daytime naps: Having short naps of less than one hour is absolutely okay if you are excessively tired during the day or you did not have a sound sleep the previous night. But, if you are consistently having long naps during the day then you are bound to have sleep issues during the night. So it is advisable to sleep early and wake up early for a healthy schedule. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.