Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Udaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. B SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello Meri age 40 year h aur meri wife ko sex apeel bilkul bhi nhi h usko sex ke liye bolo to ignor karti h kiya kiya jaye jo hamari sexual life tik ho sake please help me . Thanks.
We all crave for that glowing, healthy skin which is easy to maintain and are willing to shell our exorbitant amounts to achieve the same. However, we need not look far. There are some magical products right in our homes which can do the trick for us, without spending time or money. Besan (gram flour) is one such wonder.
Read on to know some of its most significant benefits.
- Anti-tanning effects: If you have just come back from a holiday and are wondering how to get rid of the tan from your face, then try this. Mix a couple of spoons of besan with some lime, yogurt and a pinch of turmeric. Leave it on your face for a while and wash it off to see your skin become radiant and glowing. In about a week’s time, your tan would be a thing of the past.
- Decrease oily feeling: For people with oily or greasy skin, a simple face pack made by mixing gram flour with raw milk or yogurt applied for 20 minutes will do wonders. It can even be mixed with rose water and honey and used as a face pack. The residues and the dirt that oily skin tends to accumulate would be gone.
- Anti-acne agent: While acne continues to remain one of the dreadful skin issues, the besan comes to the rescue here too. Mixed with sandalwood powder, milk and turmeric powder, besan can be used to fight pimples. Apply it on the skin and dry it off once it dries.
- Anti-sagging effect: Whip up an egg white and add gram flour to it and apply it on the face for about 30 minutes. The skin will be firmer and will have a youthful glow.
- For instant fairness: When you have a function coming up or have to go out and do not have time for a visit to the parlour, head to the kitchen. Take the besan flour and add orange peel powder if available or just add milk cream. Use circular motions to help it soak into the skin. When you wash it after about 20 to 30 minutes, the skin will be soft, supple, and flowing.
- Controls unwanted hair: With regular use, besan mixed with fenugreek seeds (methi) or sandalwood powder, lime, and milk cream helps control unwanted hair growth.
For those who remember, besan is the only cleaning agent used, which leaves them with soft, supple skin which is free of oiliness and unwanted hair. So, what are you waiting for? The best art is that this can be used regularly without having to step out of the house while continuing to do the regular household chores. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hi, My first pregnancy was at feb 2016. But after 80 days of pregnancy through scan came to know only embryosac is formed and no heartbeat. So did d&c and aborted. Now again I am planning for baby. Please clarify me with below questions. 1. Is there anything specifically I should consider when planning to get pregnant 2. Since my 1st pregnancy ends up like that I want to know what is the minimum day of pregnancy we can take scan to see baby heartbeat 3. After the pregnancy test for how many days I should avoid intercourse 4. We used condoms for all these days to avoid pregnancy. Is it true if we condoms for some days it will also delay our pregnancy even after stop using it. Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from thyroid and pcod and taking 50 mcg thyronorm now my tsh is under control that is 2. But I feel very tired all the time sum time I face pain in my back if I keep standing for long time for work. How to feel energetic and active.
Hi, i am 30 and my husband his 33. We got married 2 years back. We have yet not consummated our marriage because I have vaginismus, besides I also have pcos. I am overweight and not able to reduce weight. Is there any hope for us?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I miss my period but I done pregnancy test are negative, how may day I wait for this of 4 week 6 days.
Hello doctor. I have been married for 2yr now and we have decided to get a baby. I had my last menstruation periods from the 27th of oct. It took the usual days which is five days. I had sex on the 8th Nov. Is there any chance of being pregnant?
I' m 29yrs & I have taken the ipill twice & unwanted trice in 7month will it effect me getting pregnant in the future? Pls revert back?
We all know that pregnancy woman does not get periods during pregnancy? But some woman have all nine periods during their pregnancy, why?whats the reason of having al 9 periods in pregnancy? Its common or rare?
I am a 32 years female facing pus like discharge with itching on vagina. Is this serious and will I be able to get pregnant ?
My date of periods is between 13 to 16 but I do not want periods to come this month as I am going out to various temples. So I do not want it. please suggest me the medicine to postpone it. Dosage, n will it effect on periods of next month?
Become physically active everyday which will improve your posture, muscle strength and balance and will prevent you from falling.