Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Udaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M. B Sharma
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. B SharmaYour feedback matters!
I had my periods on 2nd March. I had intercourse on 16th March. Unfortunately the condom ruptured. I took a Clear 72 pill within four hrs. Now I am having immense lower abdominal pain. Why is this? What are my chances of getting pregnant?
￼Meet prominent food allergen’s
- An allergy is defined as when a child’s immune system oversights the important protein present in the food and starts treating is as an entity; it soon starts producing antibodies in the blood as a process of defence.
- The entire process triggers and initiates the production of a nitrogenous compound called ‘histamine.’ histamine production is usually associated with mild to severe itchy rashes, constant sneezing and in few cases associated with nausea and vomiting. In seldom cases, the child can complain of anaphylaxis (severe onset of allergic reaction).
- Most of the symptoms take a few days to develop and subside in few days and any such abnormal allergic reactions should be immediately be sorted by a child specialist. In most cases, the child eventually grows out of most of the allergens by the age of 5 to 6 years. However, fewer can continue to perpetuate lifelong.
- Below are the most common allergens listed which if not administered before 6 to 8 months of an infant’s life can give some serious troubles.
Wheat the common allergen, wheat protein gluten can be sensitive, especially for those under 6 months of age. Children can show persistent symptoms of being gluten intolerant by passing watery stools to developing irritability of skin accompanied by itching or developing rashes. Most of the symptoms associated with wheat allergy vanish off with the growing age. However, it should not be introduced into the baby’s diet before 6 months of age.
1. Milk - one of the most common allergens which affect nearly 2 per cent of the infant population. It is advisable to make sure that cow’s milk or any other variant should not be introduced before child’s first birthday, as baby’s tiny digestive system is still progressing to digest proteins and sugar from the milk. The best way to check the tolerance of baby’s milk consumption is to add 1 part of whole milk or cow’s milk with mother’s milk; one can gradually increase the quantity once assured that baby is able to take it all.
2. Eggs - the protein in egg (specifically egg white) is known to be the most common allergen, with the onset of the symptoms almost immediately. The best way to introduce eggs in the child’s daily nutritional intake is by cooking it vigorously till the white turns solid and also ensuring, it is separately given to the baby.
3. Fish - child can show sensitivity towards any form and type of fish by developing skin rashes being difficult to digest; there should be introduction of small portion of well-cooked salmon or cod in the diet. It can surely be introduced after 6 months of exclusive breast feeding.
4. Peanuts - peanut allergy is known and common allergen. In most cases, it is associated with severe skin rashes. It affects nearly 1 child in 50. In most cases, babies grow out of it by the age of 5 but, introducing raw peanuts in child’s diet should be prohibited.
The above mentioned are the most common food allergens noted and in most cases baby grow out of it, however, utmost care should be taken to introduce the above food list in conservative quantities to initialise successful weaning.