Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Udaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Due to an accident in 2009 and plate was implanted. In last year in jan 2014 plate was removed by operation at ankle site. But some wound could not heal. Doctor say the problem of vericos vein he suggest me compression stocking at day time. Please guide me.
Hi I just wanted to know that we using a packet milk like Parag ,Amul, Mahanada etc, is this worth our body ,if intakes on daily basis.
I am using skin lite ointment since 1 month. Suddenly I have stopped using it. My face turned to dark and pale dark marks also increased in my face. What should I need to do. Please help me.
I am 17 years old. I can't do any work because of my body pains. Even I can't able sleep properly. If I do work my body pains are very high. So please tell me a remedy for my pains.
My teeth was infected with the plague all around my teeth and I went to dentist doctor, he scaled my teeth with the scaling machine and now my teeth is shining but whenever I am drinking or eating something cold then my whole teeth is feeling like sensitive to cold. I am very worried. Is my teeth becomes very weak? I am just 22 years old. Some of my friends told me that scaling make teeth weak. Is that so? is my teeth becomes very weak? please reply me very soon.
Often people lose their battle with excess weight, not when they try to lose weight, but when they are trying to keep off the weight! Find below the strategy for keeping off the weight that you lost and keep your health risks in control:
- Lower calorie intake: studies in people who have lost weight, show that weight loss results in a concomitant decline in body's metabolic rate of about 8 kcal/lb lost( nearly half a kilo)/day, which has been termed 'energy gap'.This 'energy gap' is why once you lose significant weight, to maintain this and not gain weight again, you need to maintain a lower energy intake in the long term.
So, if you lost, say 10 kilo weight, your calorie intake/day , as compared to someone with similar age, sex, weight and height, should be lower by nearly 200-300 calories; in other words, you should not go to your previous eating pattern, but allow yourself only 200-300 extra calories than the restricted diet you were following for weight loss, if it had a calorie restriction of 500 calories/day
- Frequent weighing: research has proven that people who weigh themselves at least once a week, keep the weight off more successfully; weighing yourself daily is even better
- Physical activity: appears to be crucial in the prevention of weight regain, Aerobic exercise greater than 200 minutes/week, along with resistance training 2-3 times a week is recommended. Also low intensity physical activity such as long easy walks, work of household etc. are associated with long-term weight maintenance
- Frequent health check-up and monitoring of risk factors is needed , in first one or two years of intensive weight loss
- Maintaining diet and exercise diary: so that you get aware of creeping indiscipline (which is very common) in your lifestyle
- Contact session with your care provider: at least once a month helps in keeping motivated and staying on the right track, this can be done face to face or online, both have been found effective
So, follow these principles and do not throw away all the good work you did in losing that weight !