Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Udaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna Gopal VyasYour feedback matters!
Dr. which medicine take me cold fever please tell me because my cold fever is not going 15 days my energy is so down.
Dear sir im 24 year old man since I do not have proper body shape .and im full of slim man and all my friends teasing me so im totally worry about this. Please suggest me some medicine to get proper body shape?
Hair transplant is a permanent one time solution for hair loss. Nowadays due to better understanding of anatomy surgeons are doing follicular unit transplantation. There are major two methods for harvesting the hair from donor sites: fut and fue.
There is a continuous discussion in hair transplant surgeons about which method is best for hair transplant for scalp baldness.
My views on this subject are as follows.
1. Fut gives a single linear scar. This scar is visible only if you shave completely. But if you are going for ht we believe that the person is not going to stay bald anyway. So scar is never visible.
2. Fut gives a linear scar. With help of trichophytic closure, hair grow through scar also. So nobody can see your scar.
3. Fut gives linear single scar that if not happy with can be transplanted with few graft to hide it. Even scalp micropigmentation may help to improve the quality of the scar.
4. If done by good surgeon the fut scar is barely visible. As marketed against. It does not pain. It does not cause any problems later. There are no need to remove sutures. Stiches does not hurt you. It does not get infected.
5. The linear scar gives you 2500 to 3000 follicles in single stage. It leaves you with natural density in other donor area, that can be used for 2nd sitting of ht later in life.
6. After 1st fut session you can get done second session of ht by either again fut or fue. Fut scar can be removed in second stage. So leaves only one scar at the end. Fue even can be done after 1st session of fut with good yield of hair.
7. It can be used with fue for megasessions
8. It is always in permanent zone. The hair from fut never fall.
9. Over all scar on scalp is less, gives good amount of hair follicles, with future chance of second session from same donor area as the donor site density never get reduced.
10. Fut can also be done in cases of 1st session of fue
11. In fut hair other than an agent phase can also be used for transplant.
1. If used as first stage will use most of the donor area
2. As fue uses large area of scalp, over all scalp scarring is more.
3. In contrary to belief fue scars also are visible if you shave.
4. It causes permanent reduction of donor site. The same area cannot be used again. So it is very difficult for young boys to get second sitting in case of 1st sitting with fue.
5. There are multiple small circular scar that numbers around 3 to 4000. It causes pulling of existing hair roots. This makes the second session by fue all the more difficult with increased transaction rates.
6. Fue uses larger area of scalp. So there are more chances of harvest from non permanent zone and those hair may fall in future.
7. Fut graft are surrounded by supporting structures while fue grafts are unsupported, very thin near hair root level. So chances of drying or damage wile implanting may be more compared to fut.
8. Fue grafts contain skin element on top. So if not implanted deep. Chances of epidermal cyst, cobblestone appearance and decreased density are more possible in fue.
9. In fue there are chances of buried follicles and also transaction. So at time of harvest it is a follicle loss. While in fut theoretically all follicles can be used for implanting.
10. Fue can be done by two or three persons only. While fut a team may work for follicles dissection. So time for surgery is more in fue.
11. As the time taken is more. Charge per follicle is also more for fue in most of the clinics.
12 second fue in same area will leave you with more scars.
13. Chances of shock loss are more in fue than fut.
Advantages of FUE.
1. It does not depend on the team
2. It does not produce linear scar so can be marketed as no scar technique, which is a myth.
3. It can in combination with fut give large amount of hair follicles
4. It can be used for donor sites other than scalp. Namely beard, chest hair and other body hair where cut and suturing not possible
5. It is good for small needs like. Eyebrows, eyelashes, moustache and scar revision.
6. Theoretically all active follicles in an agent phase are taken so hair growth with fue come little early than fut.
7. For white hair FUT is difficult while fue is more helpful.
So over all both are the method for harvesting hair from permanent donor zone. It does not effect the result much. The result depends on direction and density of transplanted hair. Patients and specifically young ones have to understand the importance of fut method. They must ask the transplant doctors about which method he or she is offering. Patients should choose those who offer both methods as they can get better yield.
Fue is marketed as no scar no stiches no pain method. This is totally wrong. This gives permanent 3 to 4000 circular scars, leaves you with reduced donor density and therefore very much decreased possibility of second session.
Plastic surgeons usually offer both methods while dermatologist and other transplant doctors offer only fue. Patients must be aware of advantages and disadvantages of both methods.
Hello sir I'm 31 year boy. I'm just 85 kg. I want to decrease my weight and want to be fit, which diet suit me to be fitt.
How to reduce bally fat Which exercise or yogasan is best to reduce bally fat except morning walk Which food I should avoid which increases bally fat I want to reduce my bally fat as quick as possible.
I suffering sleeplessness I'm daily go to bed 10 PM To 4 Am but I'm trying to sleep at 6 AM but not possible sleep I sleep at 11 PM wakeup at 4 AM And I Sleep at 12 weakup At 4 AM so what I'm do, I'm working in pesticide company As operator So we making CARBO FURAN proDuct So it's any effect on me earlier weakup feel headache, and I have body heat get pimples on face eyes irritations I take too much buttermilk 2 liters per day no result for body heat please suggest any remedy. thank you.
My son is 5 years old and has mouth ulcers since 1. 5 years. I have tried a lot of medicines but no positive results. Please advice me for a solution.
I am 24 year old and still suffering from pimples. Doctors suggested like it may be due to hormonal imbalance or cyst in ovary. What should I do?
Gm sir acctuly sir mera weight kafi kam ho gya hai ar main time se khana bhi khata hoon bt koi khana Lgta hi nhi hai please ap kuch solution de jisse mera mera weight bd sake.
I can sleep for many days. During sleep I thinks too much because thinking I can not sleep at light till 4 o'clock. Few years back I was diagnose from high blood pressure. Any home medicine or therapy.
Dear sir, I am 33 years old, my height is 166 cm and weight is 135 kg. I tried many times to reduce my weight by doing exercise and diet plan but my weight was not effectively reduced. My thyroid is also normal. Kindly guide me and suggest homeopathic medicine for reduce my weight without any other side effects.
I'm 18 years old and im only 5 feet tall, is there any possible way to gain height and grow taller at this age?
Hi, My child has been evaluated as CP child and she is 2+ years old. She has a development delay and getting seizures. Following are the impression found during recent MRI evaluation. MODERATE DIFFUSE ATROPHY OF CORPUS callosum DELAYED MYLENATION WITH MYLENATION PATTERN CORRESPONDING TO 6-8 MONTHS. Could you please advise what the above impressions mean and what are the treatment & cure for the same.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a common skin disease characterized by thickened patches of inflamed, red skin covered with thick, silvery scales. The elbows and knees are the most common areas affected by psoriasis. It will often appear in the same place on both sides of the body. The patches can range in size from smaller than a dime to larger than a hand.
Description of Psoriasis-
Normally, skin cells mature and shed after about a month. In psoriasis, the cell maturation speeds up, taking only three to four days. Because the lower layer of skin cells divide more rapidly than normal, dead cells accumulate in thicker patches on the skin's outermost layer called the 'Epidermis'.
Forms & Classifications-
Psoriasis occurs in a variety of forms that differ in their intensity, duration, location, shape and pattern of scales. The most common forms are:
- Plaque Psoriasis: Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis. It is characterized by raised, inflamed, red lesions covered with a silvery-white buildup of dead skin cells (scales). This is found primarily on the Body, elbows, knees, scalp and finger or toe nails.
- Guttate Psoriasis: Guttate psoriasis occurs most frequently in children and is characterized by numerous small, red, drop-like scaly macules that develop rapidly over a wide area of skin. This may appear following an infection, most frequently strep throat.
- Inverse Psoriasis: Inverse psoriasis occurs in the armpit, under the breast, in skin folds, around the groin, in the cleft between the buttocks and around the genitals. It is usually pink and irritated but lacks the thick scale seen in other forms of psoriasis.
- Pustular Psoriasis: Pustular psoriasis is a rare form characterized by small pustules (whitehead-like lesions) found all over the body or confined all over the body or confined to the palms, soles and other isolated areas of the body.?
- Palmoplantar Psoriasis: This type of Psoriasis are most likely to show up on the palms and soles. It can also appear on the tops of your feet, backs of your hands, and on knuckles and nails. It may be triggered by an injury to the skin, an infection, or another skin condition such as hand dermatitis. It may first occur during a period of psychosocial stress. Lesions are like cuts which bleed.
?Psoriasis - Homeopathic Treatment
The patient should be encouraged to expose maximum to sunlight and avoid trauma during the active phase.
Homeopathic treatment of psoriasis – Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach.
This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the signs and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat psoriasis but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned; several well-proved remedies are available for psoriasis treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of psoriasis. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.