Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Udaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna Gopal VyasYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir. Meje. Periods me kuch problems he Time PE nahi aate he or kabhi kabhi to mahine me 2 baar bhi aajte he Reply must.
I am 22 year old and I have throat problem last 3 year I can't speak loudly with anyone. Also I have take some medicines from many doctor but there is no any changes occur. How I can solve this problem? please give me solution.
I have a hair fall problem from past 3 years. The hair falls off from the root itself. So what should I do?
Hi team Lybrate! My father is suffering from diabetes. I just want to know the list of food to avoid. I would request to give certain examples of food to eat/avoid. Thanks in advance.
If instead of mintop 2% mintop 10% is applied will there be any adverse result towards regrowth of hair in partially bald area. I started with mintop 2% applied for a long time. But not seeing any remarkable result, I started using mintop 5%, then after long time started using mintop 10%. Kindly tell me will the re be any adverse effects.
Hair fall. Getting blad from top. Though the radius of baldness bt m worried. Give some suggestions.
I have multiple complaints as below. I have border line diabetes now. How to prevent myself from this diabetes and what is the food structure I should follow. (i am vegetarian) I have swelling on prostate and I am urinating slowly. Presently I am taking alopathy medicine and it is making me dry orgasm. During sex I couldn't feel satisfied due to this medicine. At the beginning it is making me erectile dysfunction also. I am also having cholestrol (triglyceride) level high. I do have lower back pain for many years due to regular long two wheeler drive. Could you please advise me for the above problems. I am always feeling tried and I couldn't concentrate on my work properly and I am loosing my business just because of the above problems. I am expecting your merciful guidance. Please.
Hello Sir, I feel sleepy all day even if I already have slept 8hours. It distracts my concentration. What can I do? Please advice.
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with a doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life.