Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Udaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archana Singhal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana SinghalYour feedback matters!
Doctor please help Me and my gf having sex on 21 november. Without any protection in 10min later I give it ipill but today is 6 decmber they do not get period her last period time was on 5 november so please hlp she get pregnant?
Had unprotected sex on last day of period that is 28th Sept. He ejaculated outside but still I took unwanted 72 within 48 hours. Had withdrawal bleeding from 6th morning for 4 days. Now when should I get my periods? Is there any chance of pregnancy? Home pregnancy test would be enough to satisfy? Please reply.
I have pcos and I hadn't got my periods since 6 months. I tried losing weight but in vain. I was dieting too at that time. I read some stuff online, so accordingly I have cut out most carbs (except oats) and eat veggies and eggs everyday. Plus I take 2gm of inositol daily. Now the issue is, my periods started a month ago, with spotting for a week, two days normal flow and then spotting again for around a week. The flow was brown. Then my periods stopped for two days and once again they started. This time the flow is deep red. And better than before. Is this a normal thing?
Hello. Whenever I went to do intercourse with my wife my penis does not goes properly into her vagina. But when I put some lubricant on my penis it goes easily. Why it happens? I want to do intercourse without lubricants.
From last 2 years I am suffering from white discharge problem which makes me uncomfortable, what should I do?
I have itching and itching mark on my private part since last 4 months please suggest me medicine and ointment for relief.
My Menstrual cycle is 40,41.days if m taking fertility drugs my egg will release on 14,15 day or it depends on menstrual cycle den what is the use of fertility drugs.
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life.