Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Asthma Management Program
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Treatment of Shin Splints
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jitendra Singh to be professional. asasaS
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jitendra Singh to be very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jitendra Singh to be knowledgeable. Good
Dr. Jitendra Singh Khichi provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and thorough. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Jitendra Singh Khichi provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thanku docter u cleared my doubt ...i will quite smoking now
My pennis is too weak. Me pahle bahot musterbation krta tha. Pennis excitement ke time uper ki or angle par ho jata. Or premature ejaculation ki problem hai. Abhi digestion bhi thoda thik nahi hai. Sexual life ki vajah se bahot tension hai. Please help me.
Doctor I have frequent stomach pain and loose motion since 1.5 months. No blood in stool but while in loose motion Anus burns really bad. After loose motion it seems okay but this repeats everyday. There is growling and rumbling sound in stomach. Gas expels allot of times. What maybe the reason. Please Help.
Dear sir. 2 years back I got married. Now we have 8 months baby. Since I facing problem of erection in Sexual life. I don't have any mental tensions & any other health problems but I am unable to doing sex. My wife very interested in sex but I am not satisfied .two months back some body suggested me to use "Tentex forte" tables but no use. Kindly suggest me to improve my Sexual strength.
I have developed an open pores on my nose at its front part which gives very unsuitable personality I want to make these pours disappear .How it is possible please suggest.
Sir, there is a pain around feet and Swell's during playing and running and having nausea problem are due to?
While many of us wish we could stay under the shower all day in the summers, winters and lazy Sundays find many of us making excuses to skip a shower. However, having a shower not only keeps you clean, it also plays an important part in keeping you healthy and fit. According to Ayurveda, a morning shower is an essential part of the daily routine and is considered as a therapeutic activity. Here are a few reasons you should never skip a morning shower.
- It calms your muscles: A shower reduces tension in your muscles and can help relax sore muscles. It also helps increase flexibility and muscle elasticity. If you’ve slept awkwardly and woken up with a stiff neck, a shower can help ease the stress and make you more comfortable. Thus, a simple shower could save you a trip to the physiotherapist.
- Showers boost circulation: Showering with warm water increases blood circulation and ensures that even cells in your extremities receive nutrition. Increased blood circulation also reduces pressure on your heart and protects you against a number of cardio vascular ailments.
- It boosts the immune system: The core function of taking a shower is to clean the body. This reduces the number of bacteria and fungal cells that can infect you. A cold shower also stimulates the vascular and lymph system and promotes the production of white blood cells that fight infections. Showering also helps eliminate toxins that are released along with sweat.
- Elevates the mood: If you’re feeling blue, a shower may be what you need. Having a cold water shower activates the nervous system and increases the amounts of chemicals such as beta endorphins and noradrenaline in the blood. These chemicals help fight depression and elevate the mood. Additionally, a cold water shower also sends electrical impulses that have an anti-depressive effect from the brain.
- Improves lung functionality: When you put your head under water, you are forced to breathe differently. Showering makes you take a deep breath and hold it in for a few seconds before exhaling. This action opens up your lungs and increases your oxygen intake.
- It makes you more sociable: It’s simple; when you bathe, you smell good. This makes people want to be around you and boosts your confidence. You’re also less worried about your hair looking oily or your shoulders being dusted with dandruff when you’ve taken a shower and hence can focus your attention on conversations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.