Doctor in Dr. Jitendra singh khichi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra singh khichiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I feel so great after the completion of treatment. Someone from the office, referred us that Jitendra Singh. The overall atmosphere in the dr Jitendra singh khichi is very soothing. Jitendra Singh has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. The waiting area in the dr Jitendra singh khichi is very comfortable for elderly patients. Due to my gain weight i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain and call him, and Jitendra Singh still takes my call in case of any emergency. I am so happy that I chose this Jitendra Singh for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of gastric problem. The guidance Jitendra Singh gave me has helped me immensely with my situation.
I read about Dr Jitendra Singh on one of the social media platform. He ensures that he listens to his patients. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. I was in so much pain due to my headaches but after his treatment I am completely fine now. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again.
Dr. Jitendra Singh provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and helped me improve my health. Thank yu..sir..for u r help... It's working
Dr. Jitendra Singh Khichi provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thanku docter u cleared my doubt ...i will quite smoking now
Dr. Jitendra Singh Khichi provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and thorough. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Jitendra Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you doctor for save my life. I get rid of smoking
Rahul R A
Dr. Jitendra Singh provides answers that are very helpful, caring, practical and prompt. Thank you,sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jitendra Singh to be professional. asasaS
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jitendra Singh to be very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jitendra Singh to be knowledgeable. Good
Very nice and skilled doctor. I am perfct now. My partnr is satisfied with me
Sadly, there is no known cure for HIV. However, it can be controlled through medication. HIV or the Human Immunodeficiency Virus attacks the body's immune system and over time leaves it vulnerable to a number of other diseases. In its most advanced stages, it can lead to AIDS. Hence, it is essential to control this virus in its early stages.
HIV treatment is known as Antiretroviral therapy or ART. This involves taking a series of HIV medicines on a daily basis. ART can help HIV patients live a longer, healthier life and can also reduce the risk of HIV transmission.
The first step towards getting treated for HIV is to get tested. This can be easily done at your nearest health center and the results will be kept confidential. With HIV prevention is better than cure and hence, if you have more than one sexual partner, you must insist on them getting tested as well.
As soon as you test positive for the virus, start the treatment. Do not wait till you start feeling sick. ART can be taken by anyone at any stage of the condition. If you are pregnant, breast feeding or have been diagnosed with early HIV infection, this is all the more important.
HIV medication works by preventing the HIV cells from multiplying and thus reduces the amount of HIV cells in the body. A low level of HIV cells gives the immune system a chance to recover and strengthen itself. A lowered HIV count also reduces chances of transferring the virus to another person.
ART involves following a regimen of a number of medicines. There are 25 HIV medicines that can be grouped under six drug classes depending on how they affect HIV cells. These include:
1. Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
2. Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
3. Protease Inhibitors
4. Fusion And Entry Inhibitors
5. Pharmacokinetic Enhancers And
6. Integrase Strand Transfer Inhibitors
Usually, a person is prescribed 3-4 HIV medicines from a minimum of 2 drug classes. A number of factors go into deciding what form of HIV treatment is most suitable to a patient. This includes the person's individual needs, symptoms presented, potential drug interactions and possible side effects. Convenience of following the regimen and costs are also taken into account while prescribing a form of treatment to a HIV patient.
Once treatment is started, ART can be proven to be effective within 3-6 months by lowering the number of HIV cells in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Tea is known for many beneficial properties that it contains. Whether it is black tea, green tea, white tea or any other kind of tea, there are numerous health, home and cosmetic benefits attached to tea. Tea bags once used do not necessarily need be thrown in the trash once they have been dunked and seeped into the boiling water and milk, if you are using any. There are a number of uses which one can derive easily from these tea bags so that one can get glowing skin and varied other health benefits. Read on to know more about the hidden benefits of these tea bags!
- Tea bags for your eyes: The number of antioxidants present in tea makes it ideal when it comes to banishing those under eye bags and dark circles. You could freeze these tea bags in the freezer after you use them and then press them onto your eyes for a few minutes the next day. This will help in visibly lightening the area and clearing the bags that may have formed under the eyes due to long hours spent working and other factors like stress.
- Tea bags for food flavouring: You can use these tea bags to flavor various dishes as well. That’s right this can be used as a robust condiment with pasta, grains and chicken. You can use these tea bags in the water which will be used to boil grains and pasta so that the flavor can get infused in these ingredients. You can use flavored tea bags like chamomile and cinnamon to make a difference to the dish that you are preparing.
- Tea bags in the garden: Whether you have a large garden, a small patch or a few pots that grow herbs and other smaller flowers and vegetables, you can easily use tea bags in the water that you use for watering these plants. This will help in preventing the onset of any kind of fungal infection as far as the plants go. You can also use these bags as ingredients for your comps bins so that you have natural fertilizer containing the rich goodness of tea as well.
- Tea bags to deal with odours: Tea bags can be placed in muslin bags and hung from various rods and placed in corners, to act as a deodourising agent. You can also place these tea bags inside the refrigerator so that you eliminate the various scents and odors that are not too pleasant.
- Tea bags for cleaning: You can also use these tea bags to clean your rugs and carpets. These can be frozen before they are opened and the dried tea leaves can be spread over the various stains before being brushed away. The stains will also lighten gradually. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Ejaculation can be considered premature if it happens within 1 minute of penetration or if you are unable to control your ejaculation. There are several reasons that can contribute to premature ejaculation like performance anxiety, excessive excitement, relationship issues and hypersensitivity of the skin. To treat premature ejaculation, it is important to determine the cause and stress that can be a potent reason that is preventing you from 'lasting' long. Premature ejaculation can be life-long or acquired.
The effects of stress on the mind
Stress can create havoc in your life and it is closely related to sexual dysfunction. It is caused not only by rigorous emotional turmoil, daily factors like work or school can also lead to continuous stress, which may pile up to have a profound effect on your mind and body. Stress tends to alter the brain chemistry by triggering hormones like Cortisol, Norepinephrine, Serotonin and many others that signal the nervous system and endocrine to put the body in a state of anxiety which leads to weakening of the ejaculation reflex arc.
The effects of stress on the body
Increased level of stress causes the heart rate to drop and the body is stimulated to produce excess blood sugar, adrenalin and chemicals. If your stress is caused due to work, your body will respond to it by diverting blood towards the important organs like hands and legs and your concentration might also improve under stress. However, stress can diminish your ability to enjoy sex, heighten your sensitivity to stimulation and pain and increase impotence.
How stress causes premature ejaculation
Stimulation of the sympathetic nerves and hormonal imbalance caused by stress create an urge to ejaculate. Generally, this urge is enhanced by mental and sensory stimulation till orgasm is reached. One is likely to engage in sex with an amplified urge to ejaculate because the nerves have already been exhausted which leads to an early climax. Men with premature ejaculation have shown significant impact on self-esteem and self-confidence and many people confirm high levels of anxiety connected to sexual or intimate situations with a partner.
In a recent-published survey investigating the female partner's perception of premature ejaculation and impact on relationship break ups, relationship quality and sexual satisfaction among females, many of them confirmed that premature ejaculation was the main reason for break ups.
Hormonal disturbances in Thyroid, Prolactine, Erectile dysfunction, Penile anomalies, Prostate disease, Lower urinary tract infection can also cause premature ejaculation.
Reducing stress is an important step to cure premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation can be treated with medications, counseling, diet and exercises. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.