Doctor in Bhupesh Patel, Mewar Hospital
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of Urine Leakage
Treatment of Urinary Incontinence
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Sensitive Bladder
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Urinary Passage Disorders
Treatment of Epididymitis
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Treatment of Urethral Stricture
Submit a review for Bhupesh Patel, Mewar HospitalYour feedback matters!
Excellent doctor and true human being. My father was suffering with kidney stones and was terrible pain. I was advised surgery which made me worries at first. But Dr. Bhupesh Patel explained everything in so much detail that all my doubts were clear. Hospital has very good setup for entire urology care including facility for treatment of kidney stones with latest technologies like laser. I would recommend anyone with kidney stones or any other urology problem must consultant him first. I am thankful to Dr. Bhupesh Patel for all the care keep up the good work.
Hi, I usually suffer from urine infection. I also got the urine culture test done but nothing was there as such. Its just that sometimes pain occurs and there is need to urinate even though the amount is less. It's happening frequently after 2-3 months. What should I do. Or is its normal?
Hello Doctor, I am having yellow urine. And after urinating having burning sensation for quite sometime. Please suggest me.
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased as harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like dialysis or kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant, though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related or cadavers (after brain death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and first reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done - patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, HTN, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc.