Doctor in oasis clinic
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for oasis clinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Thanks to Dr Bharat for the high blood pressure treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. .I am really grateful as his high blood pressure treatment has give me a ray of hope. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my high blood pressure. In the very first sitting, he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. The overall atmosphere in the oasis clinic is very soothing.
It was a bad case of depression. I am so much benefitted with hertreatment, that i am perfectly fine now. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the oasis clinicOne of my colleague referred Bharat Agarwal. It was amazing, the oasis clinic. l was so nicely made. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I have had therdepression from quite some time. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Bharat Agarwal guided me to change my attitude. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my smoking. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a oasis clinic. He is a very practical doctor. A friend of mine referred to Bharat Agarwal. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. With the help of his treatment for smoking I am feeling so great.
I was having this premature ejaculation issue, but the symptoms were not very visible. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. I remember, I read an article of Bharat Agarwal in the paper and made contact. oasis clinic had all the amenities, a patient requires.
I was in too much pain because of mood disorder, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. Dr Bharat Agarwal guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. His treatmnet suited me teh best and I owe him a big thank for the treatment. The oasis clinic have proper facilities for all patients .
My daughter and I was in pain as she was suffering from acute headache. I am so thankful to Dr Bharat Agarwal has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. He is a famous Psychiatrist in Rajasthan.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will get addicted to smoking like this. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Bharat Agarwal, he is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients.. The atmosphere in the oasis clinic is always so positive and full of life. Overall smoking treatment was very effective.
dr Bharat Agarwal is god send . he helped me in my problem of AnorexiaAll credits go to him for healing me , again one of the best person who is very soft spoken and a very genuine person , very honest and a reliable doctor .Cheers to the clinic staff at oasis clinic in Udaipur.
dr Bharat Agarwal has been valuable in helping me through the problem of anxiety my relationship and family life was suffering due to it. I visited him at his clinic oasis clinic in Udaipur. He is a very nice doctor and due to his great treatment I am better now.
I was in too much stress from about a month as I lost the job. I consulted Dr Bharat, he guided me to change my attitude. I thank him for his guidance and immense patience for the treatment.
Dr. Bharat your caring treatment to my Mother brought her in much better position with respect to behavior living style. Thank you very much
Dr. Bharat Agarwal provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks sir for how much time while to take
PTSD is a neurological disorder which affects individuals after experiencing severe traumatic situations. The individuals find it difficult to cope with such situations and often have flashbacks of those moments of trauma. Stress, as a result of the trauma wrecks the normal nervous functioning of the individuals. PTSD can have the following symptoms:
- Flashbacks of the traumatic event
- Nightmares, which are repetitive and severely distressing
- Images from the traumatic event intruding during the day
- Reminders of the event provoking distress
Avoidance or rumination:
- Those suffering from PTSD avoid being reminded of the trauma, such as people, situations or circumstances associated with the event. They try to suppress memories associated with the event.
- Many others ruminate excessively and prevent themselves from coming to terms with it.
Hyper arousal or emotional numbing:
- Hyper vigilance for threat
- Exaggerated sterile response
- Difficulty concentrating
- Sleep problems
- Difficulty experiencing emotion
- Emotional detachment from others
- Giving up activities which mattered before the trauma
- Amnesia for salient aspects of the trauma
How to manage PTSD?
The following tips will help to come to terms with your traumatic episode and ease stress:
- If symptoms are mild, then observing the patient is preferred
- If symptoms are chronic, then trauma focused cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT) proves to be beneficial
- Alternative treatments include eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Comorbid symptoms such as depression, general anxiety and alcohol or substance abuse are secondary to PTSD. PTSD should be treated first and then the associated symptoms should be addressed.
- Mindfulness meditation (not a treatment option) helps in recognizing cognitive dissonances and affected thought patterns and aids in recognizing and overcoming their influence.
Benefits of tobacco cessation are many. You reduce your risk for hypertension, cancer, cardio-vascular diseases and other serious chronic diseases substantially, at whatever age you quit your nicotine habit. The earlier you quit, the more you benefit. If you quit before the age of 50, you bring down your risk of dying from smoking-related diseases by 50%. But if you’ve crossed 60, suffer from heart disease and/or hyper tension, you can manage these diseases better through tobacco cessation.
Here are a few other health benefits of stopping tobacco use:
- Reduces risks of heart disease, cancer especially lung cancer and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cuts down risks of Impotence due to erectile dysfunction in men, and fertility problems in women
- Optic neuropathy affects the optic nerve that conducts visual signals from the eyes to the brain
- Cataract Macular degeneration is breakdown of the tissue at the back of the eye
- Gum disease
- Losing teeth early
- Osteoporosis or spongy, thin bones
- Complications in pregnancy i.e. women who smoke have more complications during pregnancy and have low-birth babies.
Your food and drink also tastes better once you kick the tobacco habit.
So, how can you stop smoking? Are there any medications and strategies available? The answer is a definite ‘Yes’. Tobacco cessation has been honed into an art these days.
- Clinics: There are tobacco cessation clinics that help you with tobacco cessation. These are manned by psychiatrists, who can provide detailed information, encouragement, and tips to stop smoking.
- Medications: You can use many medicines while you’re trying to stop smoking. This increases your chance of quitting and including nicotine replacement therapy (NRT). NRT can be in the form of gums, sprays, patches, tablets, lozenges, and inhalers. NRT is even available without a prescription. Medicines called bupropion and varenicline also very useful.
- Electronic cigarettes: Electronic cigarettes or e-cigarettes are designed to look and feel like normal cigarettes. These contain a heating element that vapourises a solution and looks like smoke. Some may also contain low levels of nicotine. There is currently controversial evidence on their efficacy.
- Counselling and behavioural therapy: They are both very effective too, especially if you are being guided by a cessation expert. He or she can help you with a personalised quit plan, including ways to cope with nicotine withdrawal. Apart from this, online support is also available for those who don’t have the time or money to engage in personal, face-to-face counseling. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Delusional disorder refers to the condition in which an individual experiences non-bizarre delusions that are beliefs in things that aren't actually true. The delusions involve situations that take place in real life like being deceived or stalked, conspired against, etc but in actuality, these situations may be highly exaggerated or not true at all as they involve the misinterpretation of experiences or observations. This health problem tends to take place during the middle or later part of your life and is said to affect women more than men.
What are the symptoms associated with this condition?
There are certain signs that you can look out for to easily identify this condition and there are:
- Delusional thoughts lasting one month and above
- Lack of schizophrenia symptoms except delusions associated with the olfactory and tactile systems
- One's behavior and normal functioning doesn't witness any kind of impairment
- Duration of mood symptoms is short compared to the length of the delusions
- Disorder is not brought on by the use of substances or any medical condition
- Commencement of the disorder can vary from teenage years to later part of adulthood
What causes it to happen?
The root cause of the disorder is still not known, but experts are of the opinion that a variety of biological, genetic, environmental and psychological factors can cause it to occur.
Some of these causes include:
- Genetics: It's said that this disorder can be passed on from parents to children. Additionally, it's more common in individuals whose family members suffer from schizophrenia or one of its types.
- Psychological/ environmental: In addition to drug and alcohol abuse, delusional disorder can also be set off by stress.
- Biological: Abnormalities in certain parts of the brain can lead to this problem. Areas of brain associated with thinking and perception have been found to be connected to delusional symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Marriages in our country usually last a lifetimeand and require effort from both parties involved to make them work. Often, marriages end because of boredom, as the partners begin to believe that the spark is gone. But there are many ways couples can perk up their marriage.
While it is true that many people are short on precious time in today’s day and age, what is also true is that a marriage is well worth some prioritisation.
Leaving dirty dishes in the sink for a little while longer does make good sense, if it means that the time is well-used to bond with one’s significant other. Leisure time spent between couples is crucial for the success of a marriage. Many couples do not make it a habit of listening to each other and this really does work to their detriment. Paying close attention to what the other one says and providing a response may not need a lot of effort but the dividends are rich in the form of the partner feeling good.
Intimacy is a valued feeling of being wanted and it has a big part to play in the success of a marriage. Over the long term, many couples do not make the required effort and the overall quality of their bond is reduced, as a result. While reinitiating contact may be as simple as holding the other’s hand, many people do not do this as they feel their partner should be the one to do so. Intimacy does not only equate to sexual intimacy, but can even simply be looking into one’s partners eyes with love.
Laughter is said to be the best medicine, and this happens to be true in the case of a marriage, as well. It has been found that couples who laugh about their past experiences are happier and get along a lot more amicably than those who do not. Recalling together where the couple first met and started seeing each other also has a positive impact as it makes both partners feel valued and thankful about what they have.
Below, are tips that don’t require much—if any—money, time or even hard work!
Engage in a new activity with your partner. Doing novel activities with your partner enables you to re-experience the original emotional state at the beginning of your marriage. In other words, trying something new sparks excitement, producing passion. You can do anything from deep-sea fishing to salsa dancing to hiking a mountain to eating at a different restaurant.
Add the element of mystery or surprise. Both mystery and surprise also mimic the emotional state of a new romance. But it doesn’t mean whisking your wife away to the Mediterranean or surprising your husband with expensive dinners. Here, little gestures also go a long way. Examples include, surprising your wife at work and whisking her away for lunch, or sending a greeting card in the mail.
Do something that kicks up your adrenaline and arousal. Young marriages start out with an adrenaline rush. Your heart races, you get giddy, you’re alert, awake and excited. Arousal-generating activities can include exercising, going on a vigorous hike, and even watching a scary movie. So it’s almost like fooling your brain that the arousal produced to this scary movie (or any other arousing activity) is really due to your marriage, and this helps to perk up the passion.
Take a mini-vacation — just the two of you. Get out of the house for at least one night and two days, somewhere that interests both of you and creates new memories together. You don’t have to go far from home or spend a lot of money. The key is to spend quality time together away from home. Studies show that for women, in particular, getting away is important. They feel more passionate when they’re away from the pressures of their lives. At home, women have a tough time compartmentalizing things. They’re thinking about the laundry, lunch, paying the bills, cleaning the house, and checking things off their mental to-do list.
Touch more often. Touch produces arousal, comfort and support both physiologically and psychologically, and it doesn’t have to be much of a touch. Holding hands on a walk, making sure you give a hug or kiss or embrace daily reminds you that you’re physiologically bonded. When reigniting your relationship, the key is to shake things up consistently. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome is the name given to the symptoms seen in you if you consume heavy doses of alcohol frequently and then suddenly quit or reduce your alcohol intake considerably. These symptoms may surface anytime between six hours to a few days after you last drank.
Common symptoms of alcohol withdrawal syndrome:
- Immense sweating
- High blood pressure
All these symptoms may worsen over a few days and may even last till a few weeks.
What is the root cause?
Alcohol arouses your nervous system. In case you are a heavy drinker, your body gradually gets dependent on alcohol, and cannot adapt too easily to the lack of alcohol after you have abruptly quit. This is the root cause of Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome (AWS).
Who is at risk?
You are at the maximum risk of AWS if you are an alcohol addict, or you cannot gradually cut down on its intake.
How do doctors diagnose AWS?
Usually, doctors will search for a few symptoms in you, like irregular heart rate, dehydration, fever, and tremors or minor fits. A toxicology screen also helps your doctor finding out the levels of alcohol in your body.
How is AWS treated?
Treatment depends on the severity of the symptoms. Usually are:
1. Home Care - Mild symptoms of AWS can be treated at your home. You need to go for your regular routine checkups and tests. You may also have to go to rehabilitation programs for recovering alcoholics.
2. Hospitalization - If your symptoms are more severe, you may have to be treated in a hospital, where you will be monitored and kept on a fluid diet to help prevent dehydration.
3. Medications - You can also be treated with sedatives.
Do you recover fully?
Usually, chances are that you will fully recover from AWS. If you quit drinking, take your medicines on time, and lead a healthy life thereafter. However, sleep disturbances and fatigue may persist. But, if you have severe symptoms of AWS, you should seek medical care as soon as possible to prevent any further fatal complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
I suffered 5 years from depression. I am getting relief from it now. I was alone and I had no idea that I am in depression. I recently came to know that I was in depression. I was lost and had no interest in anything. Somehow I regained my inner strength and happiness. But even today I don't have my self esteem and full potential as I was earlier. Please give me some suggestion.
A romantic image of candle light and soft music often also has a bowl containing strawberries, chocolate, and wine. Food not only makes you look and feel better but also has an effect on your overall health.
Take a look at a few foods that can increase your sexual desire.
- Strawberries and raspberries - Strawberries and raspberries are delicious antioxidants that have been linked to high sperm counts in men. Both contain zinc that regulates the production of testosterone in men and prepares a woman's body for intercourse. These berries also provide high levels of energy at the cost of very few calories.
- Avocados - Avocados are great sources of energy and boost the libido. They also contain monounsaturated fats that are essential for hormone production. Avocados are rich sources of vitamin B6 and vitamin E which increase oxygen and blood flow throughout the body. Vitamin B 6 is also linked to testosterone production. The high potassium content also boosts a woman's libido.
- Watermelon - In summer, watermelon not only cools your body but also increases your libido. In a way watermelon can be compared to Viagra. This popular summer fruit is rich in lycopene, citrulline, and beta carotone which help the blood vessels relax and act as natural enhancers.
- Almonds - Almonds contain vitamins and minerals essential for sexual health such as zinc, vitamin E, and selenium. Selenium is also linked to fighting infertility. Almonds are packed with proteins to give you energy and stamina and are known to stimulate the production of testosterone in men. They also contain omega 3 fatty acids that help blood circulation.
- Figs - Figs enhance the secretion of pheromones and are known to be fertility stimulants. They also contain magnesium that aid in the production of androgen and estrogen and an amino acid that increases blood flow. Figs are also said to be mood enhancers and credited to increase sexual stamina.
- Sweet potato - Sweet potato is rich in vitamin A that fights infertility and vitamin C that produces collagen and fights high blood pressure. Since high blood pressure increases the risks of erectile dysfunction, sweet potatoes indirectly fight erectile dysfunction.
- Dates - Dates literally melt in your mouth making the very act of eating them sensually. This makes them popular aphrodisiacs for both men and women. Dates are rich sources of amino acids that increase sexual stamina and blood circulation. Dates are also used to treat sexual impotence and to promote the production of hormones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.