Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Tuticorin. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Antony JudyYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam. AM suffering from cold nd cough nd I also took medicines bt aftr it I dnt feel too gud. Nd I if m drink cold water then it restart.
What is aids. What are symptoms. How long period take to show. Is it curable. How it can be treated ?
I m suffering from low blood pressure. Is there any medicine available for cure or intake of more salt is the only solution for it?
This is on the inside side of my arm by the elbow which hurts whenever I move, Anyone know what it is feels very irritable at times. Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
Hello sir I have been feeling dizziness and heaviness on left side of my head for a week. I have taken meny medicines but I am not feeling better till now. My bp is also normal. And I feel like that there is some hard thing placed on left side of my head and this heaviness is only at one point of head. Kindly guide me what's the reason behind this. Is it dangerous or not?
I've just recovered from flu (week long, occasionally temp to 103 cough eye ache etc) now no fever but my limbs v soon seem hollow like. Esp thighs and upper arms. Muscles ache after stirring for a short while preparing a meal and continuous standing for half AnD hour makes me dizzy. Is this normal and will it go away soon? I'm 31, female.
I m 29 years old male, my problem is I feel pre mature ejaculations (within 1-2min, what should I do?
Actually I have been suffering from nightfall since last 3 years. Bt from few weeks it has been a major problem please suggest me some ways. And medicines.
Sir only common cold is symptom of HIV or cold plus any signs is a symptom of HIV. After one month I take tridot plus vdrl shows non reactive but now I am facing cold in internet I search symptoms it shows fever and aches and sore throat and sweats .Now I am facing only cold that cold is not continues night time only heavy please give me suggestion.
Ayurveda, the traditional way of healing is known to be a crucial and effectual therapy for a lot of ailments. Since the primitive ages, mankind has been approaching Ayurveda for remedial purposes and in most instances have reaped fruitful results. Ayurveda seeks to heal diseases using natural herbs that are said to resonate well with the four elemental constituents of beings, i.e air, water, earth and fire. Ayurveda uses myriad herbs and natural ingredients in a unique proportion to impart physical as well as spiritual wellness. One of the most common and yet fairly formidable disease plaguing modern lives is diabetes, induced by imbalance in the blood sugar levels in the human body.
Ayurveda recommends the use of a few select herbs to control and alleviate the blood sugar imbalance.
- Gymnema Leaf: Indigenously called gurmar, Gymnema leaves regulate the insulin level in our body. It not only prevents absorption of sugar in the intestine, but also stimulates cell growth in the pancreas. As a consequence, the insulin levels in the body is maintained and the blood sugar problems get neutralized.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is replete with polyphenols that trigger off a healthy count of insulin secretion. Cinnamon has other beneficial properties as well. Whether consumed as tea or sprinkled on food as a flavor, Cinnamon can be instrumental in combatting blood sugar imbalance.
- Fenugreek seeds: A common find in most Indian kitchens, Fenugreek seeds are well known for their health advantages. Its pungent sweet flavor adds to the taste of many dishes. But most importantly, fenugreek seeds extensively keep the blood sugar level in control.
- Basil Leaf: Basil leaves are one of the most commonly used natural remedies for a wide range of diseases. The basil extracts are used in various food items and are extremely effective in curbing the excessive presence of blood sugar in the body. In general as well, basil leaves regulate the metabolism to a large extent.
- Coccinia Indica: This herb protects the vital organs from any damage caused due to diabetes. It stabilizes the breakdown of starch in the body.
- Azadirachta Indica: Common known as Neem, this herb is perhaps an indomitable medicine for increasing glucose tolerance. Neem is also used in allopathic medication on account of its various healing qualities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.