Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Tumkur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Radha Krishna Upadhya
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Radha Krishna UpadhyaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old boy. I want to know that how much water a doctor recommends an adult man to drink per day? What benefits of drinking water?
Am just 21 n recently m going to have intercourse for the first time. I know that my partner is going to face a lot of pain (virginity loss) so after intercourse if she feel lot of pain. What should be the proper medication.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a sever headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have mild gastric problem. I have taken little food in the afternoon with dal and curd rice. From that time stomach pain came. Once motion also happened. But in motion little bit blood came. Little pain near penis left side and right side. Little blow in stomach. Little hiccups. What should I do? Any problem for me? My weight also little decreased recently. Daily I am eating but no problem. If tamarind is added little any problem. I am taking medicines also. Morning rabeprazole before food. Leozyme syrup thrice after meal. Night before dinner cintapride 1 mg, night before sleep lactulose solution. I am taking these medicines. What are the precautions I have to take? What should I eat and I shouldn't eat? Pls suggest me.
Bad fart from me, what is the solution. I do not have junk foods, cool drinks. I do not chew pan. Can anyone help me with reason for this and solution please.
I am not getting sleep quickly. It will take 1 hr time to sleep in nit. At the time of sleeping all situations comes to my mind and I am thinking for it. How can I stop thinking and got the sleep quickly. I am taking sufficient water and fruits and food.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic remedy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.