Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Tumkur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Radha Krishna UpadhyaYour feedback matters!
My mother had fever last week for 3-4 days. She got her dengue report it was negative. Since then she had pain in all parts of her body especially in knee is this a symptom of chikungunya.
Hi doctor I am very worry about my diseases. Actually my penis is very thin, small, its nerves are very thin while it erected size became only 3.5 inch. I just worry that can I satisfied to my wife because 2 month latter I will going are marriage so I want to release from this pe problems, even I always fell anxiety, nervous. Kindly suggest me what would be my treatment, and how can I get back my sex power. Please suggest some medicine. exercise, food.
Hello doctor. I have psoriasis. Effected areas are legs, scalps, back n hands. .give me some advise. What I do.
My 18 month baby has cough and fever since a week I visit pediatrician. Also but there is no improvement her condition I give het nebulization thrice a day also.
Hi doctor. I'm having stomach pain from last 2 weeks. please tell me what should I do, as I haven't had anything outside. I dont know why this is happening?
Sciatica nerve is the longest nerve of our body, which starts from the spinal cord, passes through the lower back and into the lower leg. Sciatica is a symptom of pain in the sciatic nerve which occurs if it is being compressed by any mass, irritated or overgrowth along its course.
Patients with sciatica experience severe pain along their back as well as may suffer from additional symptoms including numbness and weakness, a feeling of tingling and pins and needles on the foot or toes. In severe cases, some people may also suffer from loss of bladder and bowel control.
One of the most common reasons is the pinching of the nerve due to a slipped disc in the lower back. Other conditions which cause sciatica are trauma to the spine, spondylolisthesis, spinal tumors and lumbar vertebral canal stenosis.
One of the easiest ways to prevent sciatica is by protecting your lower spine. You can follow these easy tips that can be really helpful in maintaining your health and remaining pain free.
- Exercising regularly: By exercising regularly, patients can strengthen their back and abdominal muscles and prevent damage to their vertebral column.
- Good posture: By maintaining a good posture while sitting and working in an ergonomically designed chair that properly supports your hips and back and does not compress the back of your thighs and knees while sitting is essential to maintain a healthy back.
Homeopathy offers natural medicines that can cure and reduce sciatica pain. One of the biggest advantages that homoeopathy offers for treating sciatica is that it can treat the disease effectively, by rectifying the compression or irritation on the sciatic nerve.
Homeopathy practitioners use Colocynth for treatment caused in right sided sciatica pain. Homeopathic medicine Gnaphlium is used to treat numbness associated with the paint, while Rhus tox is usually helpful in treating all sciatica symptoms and is the most preferred medicine by homeopathic practitioners.
Homeopathy also offers additional benefits as it not only helps in rectifying sciatica pain it also help in strengthening a patient’s constitution so that the disease is cured from its roots and there are no further recurrences. Homeopathic medicine is very fast and effective and is totally natural, free from any side effects. It is one of the most widely accepted forms of medicine which causes no side effects and can be taken easily by both men and women.
I have low blood pressure (110/50) since last 6 months. I wish to take the proper treatment now so that I do not have problem later. What tests should I get done to diagnose the problem properly?
Please suggest the fruits and their respective quantities to be taken during fasting to avoid falling sick.
I haven't been able to sleep some few days and I am having a severe stomach pain, I can't eat food, I fed up, what to do? Please help me.
Hello respected doctors, I was swimming yesterday in my summing pool and water got sticked in my right ear. I tried but it wasn't coming out. Today when I am trying to get the water out its paining. I also tried with the help of worm cloth to take the water out and I do not feel water anymore in my ear but still the ear is block and its "paining" when I am using ear bud .plz help.
Jab may school me tha tab may haklata tha. Umar ke sath haklana kam hogya. Par puritarha nhi. College me mayne speech karne ke liye part liya or jab may stage par pahucha. Bhid dekh kar meri awaz hi nhi nikli. Us ghatna ke bad may ayse program jha mujhe bhot sare logo ke samne bolna pade usme part nhi leta tha. Ab meri shadi hai 2 month ke bad. Or mujhe ye dar lagrha hai ke khi Jo hal mera college time par hogya that who yha bhi na hojaye. Jayse ke kazi sahab mujse puche or meri awaz hi na nikli to. Sir mujhe bhot tension horha hai. please agar koe Dr. Achi salah de to mujhe help hogye gi.
Hello sir, I m 2 month medical treatment of noise block, we are not the operation, but whose treatment for my noise block is open Your special doctors send me the best option.
I Am having allergies. That is have water coming outside from the nose (I don't know that disease name)& And there will be increase in body parts where something tough touches. I had tried English medicine And now am trying Ayurvedic but it lack in distracting it.
I am 24 years I am very predict to sex so I masturbate once in 2 days by this I getting weaker day by day so what to do to leave this habits.
I am having sneezing problem daily In morning when I wake up I start sneezing Do not know the reason y it happens And cough also And have both my nose blocked It is very difficult to take breath How can I get rid of this.
Mere friend ki body me Bahut jayda dard hota h usse sone me bhi Bahut problem hoti h Agar wo Bilkul side hokr letti h to usse araam milta h agar neend me Wo ek side se dusare side badal kr sona chalti h to usski body ki saari nashe jaise kheech si rhi hoti h wo koi bhi kaam acche se nahi kr pati sir neeche kr k padaai bhi nahi kr pati please doctor isska solution bataayiye.
My eye get redness while I will work in hot weather and this lead to headache. What is the problem with eye .I have to take rest for some time after that I continue the job.
Private parts not only make or break intimacy but also also affect your overall health. Men and women - both need to keep them clean. Here are 5 things that you need to religiously follow.
1) Wash them everyday - In case you are not washing your private parts every day, let me share with you that it is a must-do! Your private parts are moist and house many bacteria. You can use soap to wash but an unscented or mild one. Wash them with lukewarm and clean water.
2) Clean them up before and after sex - Cleaning your private parts before and after sex is of great importance. Before sex because of etiquette. And, after sex for a healthy sexual life ahead! The body fluids or semen which gather on and near your reproductive organs, if not washed can harbour the growth of bad bacteria and set a stage for infections.
3) Groom them well - Untrimmed hair around the private parts is highly unhygienic. It can lead to too much of itching, increasing the chances of infection.
4) Wear fresh undergarments everyday - Unwashed shirts can do but unwashed boxer or briefs is a big no-no. You need to keep your underwears clean & dry. Wear a fresh and clean undergarment every day. Changing your briefs after masturbation, sex, work-outs in gym is also highly recommended.
5) Don't delay visit to a doctor - If you are experiencing any sort of irritation, itching, redness, odour, swelling or other form of discomfort please do not delay in consulting a doctor. It can be a sign of a serious health problem or a severe infection.