Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Tumkur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mithuna Mn
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mithuna MnYour feedback matters!
Eczema is a skin condition that is accompanied by itchy rashes on the skin. They often bleed and give out a foul smell. Eczema usually develops during one's childhood. There are allopath medicines available to treat this condition but their action is only short-lived. These medicines provide temporary relief but fail to cure the ailment completely. However, homeopathic medicines can help an affected person recover completely owing to their ability to work at the core. Today we are going to discuss about some of the components that homeopathic medicines use to treat eczema.
- Some of the homeopathic supplements use carbon or black lead to treat eczema. Eczema often tends to develop around warm and moist areas like the folds of the elbows, behind the ears, between the toes, behind the knees. Black carbon is a primary aerosol which contains cooling agents. Homeopathy remedies make use of this quality of black carbon to heal eczema.
- Eczema undoubtedly develops in areas that mostly receive less air. However, the condition can be aggravated during the winters and cause more irritation. There are homeopathic supplements that make use of a fluid extracted from the vesicle (a component of the cell) of a person affected by scabies to treat eczema. Scabies is another skin condition that occurs when the scabies mites eat into the skin and lay eggs there. This is a condition that is somewhat similar to eczema in that it leads to skin irritation and itchiness.
- Petroleum extract is another homeopathic remedy to treat eczema. The medicine made from petroleum works in a similar manner as Vaseline. As has been aforementioned eczema worsens during the winter as the skin gets chapped and incessant scratching leaves lesions on the skin. The homeopathic drug controls this situation by keeping the skin moisturized.
- According to the University of Michigan Health System, sulfur is a very important mineral that takes care of the connective tissues, bones, teeth, hair as well as the skin. Therefore homeopathic medicines use sulfur which acts as a sure-fire component when it comes to treating eczema.
- Poison Ivy is a component that is used to treat skin conditions. The homeopathic drug made from the extract of the poison ivy plant especially treats eczema that develops on the face, scalp and around the mucous membranes. Severe eczema can also result in stiff joints. The medicine works to heal a person from such botheration.
This is an article that aims at making you acquainted with the homeopathic remedies available for treating eczema.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 25 year old man having a normal life. But now a days I am feeling too stress ful becoz of the work tension n family tension actually the problem is m losing my hairs what should I do?
There are some chicken pox marks left on my face, I just want dem to be removed completely Plss suggest some home remedies.
My face skin so dark expect my body. I want to bright my face skin. So what I m do. please help nd suggest me.
In today’s world, there are hardly few people who do not have a scar or a tattoo on their body. Basically, scars are marks which are left after any injury.
How can we prevent scars?
The most important thing is to take immediate treatment after having an injury to prevent scars, it is imperative or it is important even if it is a small scar or small injury. Even if we let it heal on its own, it usually will leave a bad mark. So it is always advisable to take some treatment, in case you have a cut, preferably with a plastic surgeon or any other trained person who can stitch these wounds in a manner which will leave a minimal scar.
The next question which comes to our mind is that, Is it possible to completely remove the scar or make the scars invisible?
Well, honestly, it is not possible. Every individual has his own way of healing, and in some patients, we have seen such good healing that the scars become hardly noticeable. Still by better techniques, by use of creams, lasers and other techniques, the scars can actually be made almost invisible.
Now I would like to discuss is Tattoos,
We, as plastic surgeons are concerned about making tattoos. But a lot of people approach us, to get their tattoo removed. There may be many reasons like social reasons like somebody gets selected in the Army or the police force where the tattoos are not allowed. So these patients come to us, and they ask what can be done for these tattoos. Basically, there are two modalities for managing a tattoo:
- One is a non-surgical or laser or by chemical peeling
Laser treatment is more effective in removing scars rather than tattoos. It requires a number of sittings, usually 6 to 8 sittings or even more, as per the requirement. It makes the tattoo little hazy and little lighter after a certain period of time. There are however certain tattoos, which can be removed to a great extent but not completely.
Then the other technique is by surgical excision or surgical removal. Now this technique is useful for people, like, somebody comes to me and says, Sir I have my medical interview for Army after 20 days and I have a tattoo which is not allowed and I cannot go for laser, so the option that is available is surgical removal. If the scars are thin, like these names and all, they can be easily removed with leaving just a line, which with time becomes lighter. But if there are big scars, or big tattoos, which are broader, then many times we have to remove them and we need to put a graft also, a skin graft. So these are the two techniques, by suturing or by skin graft, wherein we can remove the scars and tattoos.
To know more about this, you can get in touch with me on Lybrate. Thank You.