Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Tumkur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. MaheshYour feedback matters!
How to differentiate back pain whether is due to spinal chord/bones or muscular, nerves related. Will it be more during winter?
My mother has fallen back while going 2 washroom and fractured her right upper inn er thigh. She is aged 73 years. Doctors have advised 3 to 4 weeks of bed rest. And she has stress fracture below her left knee. Pls give her some good advice for quick relief. She is unable to bear the pain of the right leg. Pls relieve her of the pain.
I have been diagnosed with lumbar spondylosis. I took physiotherapy for fifteen days. I got some relief. But if I stand for longer hours I get pain in my middle back. Pls advice.
Sir I removed my both fore arm plates removed on march end and as per my doctor advised pop done for more than 35 days but still heavy pain in right shoulder and neck and how many days shall I take rest.
I am having low back pain - nerve stimulation pain (not able to sleep or sit) if I stand some relaxation. This is happening on and off multiple times a day Please advise me on the treatment.
Dear Sir/ Ma'am I have started sudden stabbing pain in my upper left back when I woke up now it is paining when I do some movement or take some deep breathe. Please help me the pain is getting worse and worse.
Am suffering by back and leg pain for long time and am not able to walk long, is there any treatment for this.
I had twisted my left 3 days back n now my leg is hurting n even both my heels. I am getting temperature. I hv shown it to a doc where he has given me 2 day course. By taking rest sleeping continuously I hv got body ache. I don't hv vomiting nor loose motion.
I am having the problem of radiculopathy at c5/c6 and have been advised to take pain Management injection but I am afraid that I will get well after this procedure. Is there any other treatment for this? Kindly advice.
Back pain is something that affects many people all over the world. Persistent and chronic pain seems to be one of the most common complaints. Middle back pain is back pain that is felt in the thoracic vertebrae region, which is located between the base of the neck and top of the lumbar spine. The ribs attach to a long, flat bone in the middle of the chest called the sternum and wrap around the back. In case, there is a nerve around there is squeezed, disturbed, or injured, you are likely to feel pain in different spots where the nerve goes through, for example, your arms, legs, chest and the stomach.
Some of the most common causes of middle back pain are as follows:
- Middle back pain can happen as a consequence of injury or sudden damage or it can happen through strain or poor stance after some time.
- The most widely recognized reason for middle back pain seems to begin from soft tissue problems or muscular irritation. These can emerge from poor stance, lack of strength, prolonged sitting in front of a computer, utilizing a heavy backpack, overuse injuries, (for example, repetitive movement), or injury, (like a whiplash damage brought about by an auto crash or as a consequence of a sports injuries).
- The middle back is a moderately normal site for inflammatory, degenerative, metabolic, infective and neoplastic conditions.
- Middle back pain and its dysfunctions are connected with various conditions, for example, essential and optional osteoporosis (particularly vertebral cracks and hyperkyphosis emerging from vertebral bone loss), ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis and Scheuermann's infection.
- Muscle strain, overuse or damage to the muscles, tendons, and discs that are backing your spine can also cause middle back pain.
- Weight on the spinal nerves from specific issues, for example, a herniated disc.
- A fracture in one of the vertebrae can also cause pain in this region.
- Osteoarthritis created by the breakdown of ligament or cartilage that cushions the little joints in the spine.
- Myofascial pain that influences the connective tissue of a muscle or gathering of muscles.
- In uncommon cases, pain might be brought about by different issues, for example, gall bladder disease, cancer or an infection.
- Getting hit hard in the back can also cause chronic pain.
- Lift something too heavy may cause pain and a sudden pressure in this area.
- A compression fracture of the vertebra can also bring about intense or chronic pain in the middle back. The injury may bring about a fracture, however in ladies over age 50 without critical injury or somebody known to have osteoporosis, an unconstrained vertebral fracture is possible.
Other contributing factors to injury include lack of strength which can be treated by a Pain Management Specialist using non-surgical methods.