Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Tumkur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Iqbal AhmadYour feedback matters!
I am 54 years Young female and have pain in the heels whenever I get up from bed. Can you give me a solution?
Me out of delhi gyi thi waha ja kr masti krne main shout karne main awaz bht jyada heavy ho gyi hai original voice se bilkul change ho gyi hai to me aisa kya kru jisse ki me voice thk ho jaye aur original voice main aa jaye aur aisa about 3 weeks se ho rha hai so please hlp me.
Sir I am having white spots inside the layer of penis. Does it causes any problem. I use to press the penis between thighs when I am tempted.
My urine report says urine having trace of albumin. And pus cell is 8-10 /hpf. This tells about infection. But is it can be also indication of kidney cancer. Please help?
Kindly suggest me any medicine that will help me during pain. Because if I did not take the dose of it second to third day I felt sad and not doing my work properly. And some times loose motion problem also occurred.
Hi doctor, I am losing my weight. I can not eat the food properly. My legs are very weak and my half head is paining daily. please advice me.
My age is 24 ,. I'm facing lots of problem from my health like white hair ,anemia and stomach problem eg: some times its clean or not even many times its after 2-3 days clean and hair fall so many problems are present and I'm facing it long time but my this type of problem no one doctor is resolved. Sir please give me solution what should I do?
I have a headache problem from near about 3 to 4 days continuously and also I have a back pain problem so doctor I want to inquiry about this.
I am 24 yes old. I am suffering from headache, very high at morning getting from the bed. Plss suggest me the type of headache.
What are complications of bronchial asthma if we leave it without proper treatment and what are the symptoms of asthma? And tell me drugs for it please.
My would-be is 24 yrs old, and hard worker in her home. She has a problem, the problem is feeling pain on back head during the time of work. Especially those works which is used by her hand, applying forces means hard push or pull, picking weights from floors, or from a little high, washing clothes, cleaning etc. In these times she feel pain on her back head. She also a thyroid patient using thyronorm 50 tablets. Why it is happening, is it a neuro problem? I need a reply.
If I turn my neck on right side I start to feel pain in chest when I move my neck some times I feel pain in chest what is cause n how to cure.
Child 4 years old does not sleep more than 3 hours a day. The mother has to keep awake. The child is bright otherwise. What is this problem? Will it have any long-run effects?
I feel hungry and giddiness all the time do not know why? My blood sugar report is normal. Still I am feeling like this? Help.
My brother is 13 yrs old, he is facing problem with heart enlarge since when he is of 2 yrs and now his heart pumping is 20, can you suggest how he should recover, please tell and suggest any treatment regarding this problem.
Hello doctor, I am 27 years age, female. I am pregnant with 10 weeks, last week I went for scan and reports say that my baby heartbeat is flicker seen. What does it mean by Flicker in the heartbeat? Is the Heart formed for the baby or any issues?
Mind your headaches (All about headaches)
Headaches and migraines are one of the most common types of pains that patients can face. There are many types of headaches that may afflict people and there are a number of reasons that can be attributed as their cause.
Let's look at some of the types of headaches and their causes:
Facial headaches - This is an ache, which is usually centered on the face, the crown, and the forehead. In this headache, movements of the head and face may also cause problems.
- Causes: The main cause for facial headaches tends to be sinusitis, a condition in which the cavities in the skull get blocked. Sinusitis may also happen due to a cold as this has often been accompanied by a runny nose as well.
- Treatments: The best treatment for this issue would be to treat the underlying condition, i.e. the cold or the blockages. Using the prescribed variety of decongestants and inhalers can vastly improve the situation.
Migraines - This is an intense pain on one side of the head that can last for a few hours to a few days. Most of the pain is sometimes centered behind the eye, and many people report extreme sensitivity to light as well as sound. It can be debilitating to some people who suffer from a severe form of it.
- Causes: Migraines are one of the most complicated problems to diagnose and there can be a variety of reasons for it. Triggers may include food or lack of it and also be caused by other underlying physiological reasons.
- Treatments: Although there are certain painkillers, which are available, it is best to consult a doctor to know the root cause and thus, avoid the triggers or take appropriate medicines if necessary.
Tension Headaches - These headaches are induced by periods of stress, anxiety, anger and other mental distresses.
- Causes: These headaches are a result of stress, which may result in the decrease of the blood flow to the brain due to the stiffening of the head and neck muscles.
- Treatments: Over the counter drugs such as paracetamol or ibuprofen can help improve them, but it is better to consult a physician before undertaking self-medication.
Cluster Headaches - These are the most potent form of headaches that can be very painful. They usually originate as a piercing pain in the head with pressure on the eye and can even lead eye inflammation, and watery and droopy eyes.
- Causes: Certain neural functions originating from the hypothalamus can cause this issue and this type of headache may be triggered by alcohol, smoking or other forms of strong smells.
- Treatments: Generic painkillers may not be able to correct the issue quickly enough and this may require the administering of special injections or nasal sprays.