Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Tumkur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Iqbal AhmadYour feedback matters!
Am suffering from migraine. From past one year. I couldn't bare it. I took medication from doctor. But I couldn't bare it when m exposed it sun, journeys and stress.
I am 26 years old, it was 2 - 3 weeks back when I started feeling burning sensation while passing urine and motion. I thought it was seasonal so didnt bothered much about it. The consequetive week I started having pain in stomach along with heaviness in chest area and felt acidic which resulted into severe headache, nausea and restlessness. The reason to this I felt was maybe constipation. I then tried ayurvedic medicines for about a week which gave some relief but the problem was not completely gone. This sunday I again started having pain in stomach, heaviness in chest and arms, choked breathing, breathlessness and restlessness. To add to this, I also started feeling thirsty every 10 minutes with dryness in mouth and frequent urinations, uneasiness and weakness. Also, I have had problems of constipation many times in past which results in severe headache and no medicine gives relief except for vomiting. Please suggest whom should I consult and what is the best treatment for this problem. Please suggest a permanent cure to this problem.
I am 25 year old male. I am facing constipation problem since long time. Daily I have to spend approx. 30 minutes in toilet. Sometimes this constipation problem results to painful mouth ulcers and pimples on face. Please suggest me permanent solution of this constipation problem.
If I am having rest for two days then work 3rd day my neck will start paining too much? What should i do ? Please advice.
I am 17 years old. I have a habit to MASTBURATE. I wanna quit this habit. But I can not control. Myself.please doctor help me to quit this thing.
May I know how to know the fever and how to diagnose the malaria and typhoid and other diseases and also know how to uae the medication for liise motions and?
Hello Dr. I am 41 male and for the last five year I am on medication for BPH and doing fine. Just few days back Dr. advised me for Ultrasound of Abdomen. Every thing comes out normal except it showed partially distended Urinary Bladder and but off course enlarged prostate. Also apart from Prostate and partially distended bladder there is something fatty infiltration of liver mentioned. My Dr. Says its OK and there is nothing to worry about. Kindly suggest.
When I am using mobile phone or computer around 6 to 7 hours daily every time my eye have facing huge pain. Also I have feeling vomiting. Now what can I do?
2 Major causes of premature ejaculation and how to manage it
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, Premature Ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or immediately after sexual penetration. Usually ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 2 minutes is considered premature.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
PE can occur due to several reasons. As you age, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you’ve had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
A. Psychological Causes
The factors that contribute to this problem include:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you’ve hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
B. Biological causes
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals’ levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body’s ejaculatory system.
How to Manage PE
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplays can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occurs to delay semen discharge.