Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Tumkur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gireesh As
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Gireesh AsYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dear Sir, /Madam, I'm suffering from chest burning and pain since long days. I have done GERD and found no prob but when I done sonography doctor said liver size increased due to fat or jaundice I'm non alcoholic but I eat non veg very frequently so please suggest the medicine for LIVER swelling. Thanks.
What are the chances of getting HIV while doing blood test in a laboratory in India? Please suggest me.
Hello doctor, 1. Received medical test report today and sugar fasting was 105 mg but post prandial was 104 mg. Is there any problem? Last Jan-16 report was fasting 97 and post prandial was 115 mg. 2. Triglycerides Fasting was 409 mg and Jan-16 report was 403 mg. But total cholesterol has come down to 154 mg from 227 mg in Jan 16. Kindly advice.
I am the patient of PILES. How to get recovery from this disease. Three times in last week blood will come with latrines. I am feeling very weakness. What should I do.
Hi am 23 years old. Unmarried and living in a hostel in bangalore. From 21st feb I am having pain in my stomach as if something is pinching. The pain is sometimes in the mid of stomach sometimes left and right part of lower abdomen. And sometimes near the ribs. It even goes to my back. I had periods on 29th feb and it started at night with a spot and from next day it was normal. In my ultra sound it was showing that small cortical cysts seen in both ovaries. My periods was fr 5 days. And on 12th march I had urine test. Appearance slightly cloudy. Colour pale yellow. Puss cells 3_4. Rbcs occasional. Thyroid level 1.05. Pain while urinating and some white fluid I had found in urine sometimes. Knw pain while urinated in that area is not there. Some pain is still there in my stomach. In my blood test hcg <0.1 and from my nipples white fluid is coming out while pressing. In blood reports it was showing prolactin level 30.23. What could be the reason fr that? please reply and do the needful.
Sexual frustration is very common and almost everyone experience it at some point in their lives. Sexual frustration can occur because of a lack of having a sexual partner or having a partner with whom you cannot fully sexually express yourself. Sometimes, having a partner who doesn't understand your sexual needs can become very frustrating. It is necessary to understand the root cause of this problem and take help to feel better.
How can you deal with sexual frustration?
- Masturbation: It is safe, healthy and makes you aware of your pleasure points. Masturbation is considered a taboo and is frowned upon in many societies. You will have to work on this and try and try to overcome this. Sexual frustration can also build up due to the lack of achieving an orgasm. By masturbating daily, one can release endorphins in the body. Endorphins are a chemical which act as a natural stress buster and thus can ease the levels of anxiety and stress. Achieving an orgasm through masturbation can also release chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine which help you to relax your muscles.
- Accept yourself: Sexual frustration can also arise because of low self confidence of your body. Many men and women think that they might not get a sexual partner because they are unlovable, unworthy or unattractive. Learn to accept yourself so that you can reduce sexual frustration. Surround yourself with people who care for you and make you feel positive. Stop feeling guilty of your body image and learn to love yourself the way you are.
- Stop focusing on orgasms: Many times we concentrate way too much on achieving an orgasm and thus, we become depressed when we fail to achieve one. Try to focus on other things and try to enjoy the intercourse rather than being fixated on achieving an orgasm.
- Take professional help: Sometimes sexual frustration can occur from anxiety, stress and depression. A history of sexual abuse can also restrict you from enjoying it with your partner which results to sexual frustration. Booking an appointment with a sex therapist or a counselor can help you reduce depression and combat sexual frustration. Thus, don’t be afraid or feel inhibitions in seeking professional help.
- Experiment more: If you have been in a relationship with your partner for a long time, it is possible that sex becomes less exciting and intense which leads to sexual frustration. It is important to experiment with sex to spice up your sex life. Try engaging in role play, erotic story-telling and light forms of titillation such as BDSM (Bondage, Dominance and Submission and Masochism) or other role playing techniques.