Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Tumkur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Gireesh AsYour feedback matters!
Sir I do not get any pleasures while having sex. Earlier I used to do mustbrution. I don't have any problems to do sex but I don't feel any pleasure but my wife gets pleasure. Please advise Because my life getting spoil.
Severe constipation. No stools for many days at a stretch. I need to detoxify. Have tried lemon ginger and lot of such stuff. Causing bloating. Please suggest something for quick relief. I am unable to see a doctor currently.
Premature Ejaculation, It has Been More than 2 years of my Marriage, I am Facing same problem, premature/quick ejaculation. I am always Exited the same about sex, some times, and My penis is too small or shrunk.
It is an established fact that regular physical exercise has wonderful effects on the overall health of a person. People of all ages can reap the benefits of exercise that take manifestation in all the various systems of the human body.
One such healthy effect of exercise is that it can help control blood sugar levels. For those who have been diagnosed with diabetes, exercise works like any other drug in keeping blood glucose at an optimal level. It also helps in preventing further health complications that may be caused by this condition, such as heart disease or strokes.
How does exercise control blood sugar?
Exercise affects the body's blood glucose levels in the following ways:
- Exercising increases insulin sensitivity, which makes the body more capable of using insulin to take up available excess glucose in the bloodstream.
- Muscle contractions during exercise stimulate the cells to use up glucose to produce energy.
- Heightened cardiovascular activity while exercising burns through blood glucose a lot faster.
It is necessary to keep checking blood sugar levels at regular intervals, especially if you suffer from diabetes. Working out has different effects on different individuals, depending on the duration and intensity of exercise and the overall health and medical history of the person.
What are the best ways to use exercise to reduce blood sugar levels?
It is important to chalk out a suitable exercise routine that is tailored specifically to your individual needs. Consult a health care specialist or physical therapist for formulating the best possible workout regime for your specific requirements.
Most experts recommend engaging in moderately intense exercise for a minimum of 150 minutes in a week.
A few examples of activities that fall under this category are as follows:
- Brisk walking
- Squats and lunges
- Stretching exercises
One thing that diabetes patients should always keep in mind is that over-exercising must be avoided. Excessively strenuous workouts can lead to hypoglycemia (deficiency of blood glucose) which is a highly unsavory condition.
Related Tip: Can Exercising Regularly Keep Your Skin Flawless?
Is sex compulsory for healthy life? What if I dnt get married? At which age, sex is must (if compulsory. please give me detail abt it. Plzz.
Both my ears are suffering from dullness to hear, in this context, shall I use hearing aid for both ears?
I have many problem like headache, hand pain. I have this problem over 15 days. Can you tell what should I do.
1. If you wouldn’t get enough night sleep for 8 hours daily then you should suffer in obesity and expected increase in fats should be possible.
2. Researches shows that those peoples who get just 5 hour’s of sleep their body produce Harmon called as “Ghreline“. They feel hunger and due to unnecessary intake of diet they can suffer in obesity.
3. Through our sleep patterns our brain processes the experience on the day. Many dreams wander through our night’s rest and some can tell some great stories the next morning.
4. Those people who get 8 hour’s of sleep daily at night are more active, smart, intelligent and promising as compare to those people which are suffering in asleep problem.
5. Don’t sleep in those rooms where the electronic apparatus like TV, Computer or other Entertaining appliances are present because these things disrupt your sleep.
6. When our bedtime is to short or the quality of sleep suffers, then concentrating in the daytime to experience greater extent, you feel more irritable and less resilient in the end.
How to stop the bubbles forming on the face and back due to the sweating. And how to reduce sweating? There will be a lot of irritation feel g on the back when I go back in to the sun light. Is there any solution for reducing the itching caused by thar problem?
My digestion system is not good from childhood I am facing this problem .I used to go toilet after lunch and dinner .max to Max it takes 2 hour in unloading .I consulted many doctors but still no result .I am underweight and want to put on some weight. What to do to overcome this problem forever? Some points for additional info 1. I don't take any junk food (no oily or dirty street food) 2. No alcoholic or smoker 3.I used to go bed late in the bed around 3 am please suggest some useful tips.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation and i come in less than 20 seconds after intercourse . my erection is also very limp i dont even feel hardness please help as im very shy of visiting a doc. Is homeopathy good for my problem??
If you are suffering from excessive stress, it is likely that your physical and emotional health may be affected. Your sexual life too is affected due to stress. Too much of stress leaves you physically tired and exhausted. Because of this, you will not have enough energy to have sex. Moreover, when you are stressed out about some issue, your libido gets affected, and you might not have any interest in having sex.
Effects of stress on your sexual life
- Stress results in a negative body image. The hormones which are associated with stress may impact metabolism. With the increase in the production of these stress hormones, you may feel sluggish and gain weight, thereby providing a negative body image due to which you might not have the desire to indulge in sexual activity. Stress causes lowered self-esteem which results in less sex.
- Stress results in reduced libido. The hormones associated with stress are required by the body in small amounts, but the overproduction of these hormones can suppress sexual hormones, leading to decreased libido.
- Extreme stress may affect personal relationships and cause conflicts between a couple. This will result in rare sexual activity as proper communication between a couple gets reduced.
- You may start drinking excessively because of stress. Too much alcohol is bad for sexual health. It makes sex dull and less pleasurable. Alcohol causes dehydration, which affects lubrication. Stress also affects a person’s fertility and menstruation cycle, which could hamper your sex life.
Ayurvedic treatment for stress
Ayurveda offers effective treatments to get rid of stress. By using natural and herbal Ayurvedic medicines, you can get rid of unnecessary stress from your life and revive your sexual life. Here are some effective Ayurvedic treatments for getting rid of stress:
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are stress reducing in nature. You can use herbs such as ashwagandha, bala, brahmi, gotu kola, saraswati churna, vacha, tulsi, shankapushpi, Siberian ginseng, liquorice, vidari and shatavari.
- You should consume food items, which help in reducing stress. These include coconut, walnut, mangoes, pineapples and bananas, fried in ghee.
- Several natural drinks can help in relieving stress. These include tomato juice, ginger tea, garlic milk, and tulsi tea.
- You should practice stress relieving activities such as yoga and meditation. Several yoga asanas in different poses should be practiced.
- You can try several stress relieving Ayurvedic therapies. These may include Shirodhara (bliss therapy), Abhyanga (warm oil massage), Shiro Abhyanga and Nasya (head massage).
Ayurveda helps in controlling stress. A combination of several benefits known as Panchakarma is provided by Ayurveda for reducing stress. Reduced stress will drastically improve your sexual performance and sexual stamina. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.