Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Trivandrum. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Uday RaviYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from hair loss since 4 years. I'm having dandruff and its to oily skin. How I will recover it soon.
Can I get white skin tone by using bengal gram ("senaga pindi" in telugu) ?can I use bengal gram for skin for skin whitening?
I have a black spots in face and watch on neck and I'm other of my body parts I think the black spots are also a warts how to reduce them.
The colour of upper lip is changing and showing variation in colour is this some kind of infection? Please help me with this.
I have dark circles at bottom of my eyes and dark circles in my legs! What should I do please tell me some solution to take rest from this problem!
Hii I have some problems in my lips. My lips colour is pink but I have started smoking my lips is black so what can I do pls suggest me.
Red spots on my forehead, shoulders and legs comes and goes. What is could be? Pic attached. They are non itchy. Just red spots which comes sometimes and goes. This is first time I noticed on my forehead. It used to be on legs and shoulders only. Please advise.
Sir my cousin is having wrinkles what should he do he want to many dermatologist but wrinkles didn't remove what should he do that will be your kindness.
I am suffering from chickenpox. And there marks are discouraging my confidence to face the public. Please tell me a remedy for this.
Hi. Am 24 year old girl, using melacare cream last 3 months, it gives very good result. How to stop this cream without any side effects. Please advise me.
Hello doctor here i want a help from you can you please tell me the names of the fruits and vegetables and their respective quantities that can make me look handsome and good looking so please please help me with that fact please my age is 14+ thank you.
My daughter has chicken pox, her face is red colour whats the reason she is only 1 year old and how will take to cure chicken pox and what are the home treatment to be take care of.
On many articles I read on internet, it says to apply sunscreen every time you get out of house to avoid damage to skin by uv rays. Is it true? or it is just marketing the use of sunscreen. If it's true then applying chemical sunscreen frequently can also have adverse effects. So what should I do?
I am 24 year old girl. I have some wholes on my chick .i want to know that is there any treatment for flawless and plain face.
I have a desk job since an year, there was blood in stool few months back and little pain .now there is no blood or pain, but side of the anal hole seems to be little bulgy. What should I do? Please suggest me a lifestyle method to get rid of piles.
I am 28 years old. Feels lots of itchiness in the body specifically in arms, thighs and hips. It's unbearable itchiness, keep on scratching skin. After itching skin becomes red. Pls suggest wat can be used. It has happened for the first time n its been few months I hve shifted to Mumbai. Is it skin dryness? Wat can be used to get removed itchiness.
Hi I am Prakhar and I have a scar on my face and suddenly it turns that it is not a normal scar it is a keloid. It's about 2-3 cm long. As I have heard there is a solution but there are high chances of side effects also. Please help me out with the best possible solution.
Acne is one of the acute skin troubles people face every now and then and thus desperately look for the best solution to cure the same. There are many people who think that medications are the only way out, but this is completely wrong.
This is because most of the acne treating drugs have got stronger antibiotics that are believed to cure acne speedily, but the real fact is that you will get temporary recovery, and your skin texture will get adversely affected by the same. Thus, you are recommended to look for only those solutions that are safe and can replace antibiotics in the most efficient manner.
Top 5 methods for treating acne without using antibiotics
1. Blue light: Acne creating bacteria can be only killed by using this therapy. This therapy is quite improved, and it is not at all invasive in nature and thus your skin quality is not affected at all. Total four sessions are included for getting the ultimate result and these sessions are only conducted under clinical supervision. You can also make a purchase of blue light, especially Tria skin clarifying light so that skin acne can be cleared along with the clearance of acne marks. There are few safety precautions that need to be maintained so that skin damages can be easily prevented.
2. Giving up sugar: Sugary foods should be completely curtailed from your regular diet so that acne trouble can be kept in control. Excessive sugary components lead to the creation of excessive skin oil, and this oil is highly responsible for creating acne, and on the other hand, bacterial infection can also occur due to excess oil secretion.
3. Taking Omega-3: Acne are very much irritating as they create inflaming sensations and these sensations can be only be effectively dealt with this particular component. Fish oil gel caps are highly enriched with this component and in this regard Omega Max deserves special mention. This will help in maintaining absolutely flawless and healthy skin.
4. Silk Peel Microdermabrasions: Pink scars can be treated well using silk peel. This kind of peel plays the most useful role in making the skin unclogged from different unwanted wastes causing acne and bacterial infections. In this case, collagen production can be stimulated along with the maintenance of healthy and glowing skin.
5. Glycolic acid lotions and cleansers: Sugarcane is enriched with glycolic acid and this acid is now available in different lotions and cleansers that are useful for skin exfoliation and pore unclogging.