Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Trivandrum. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Shine R SYour feedback matters!
I have eye sight problem. How can I regain 6/6 eye sight? Can I do exercise and please recommend treatment or medication. My eyes start paining. Nd water pour out continuously sometimes. please help.
My Eyes are paining since last 3 days,Due to that I got a headache also.My daily schedule is: Working on Computer for around 8 hours 20-25 Cigarettes per day Food-Breakfast and Dinner Living- Alone Stress Level:Medium Sleep:Around 7 Hours Please suggest is it due to stress or smoking or working on computer.How can I get rid of this pain.
What are the different ways to get my white blood cells up? And also the nutrients to increase my eye sight?
I am suffering from throat problems please suggest me some precautions also want to know how to cure eye redness?
I am suffering from macula edema which is caused by uveitis. Now I am using nepafenac for cure but still no change. please help me what to do now?
I am 21. I went through laser treatment for my both eyes in july 2015, I have been using spectacles since from my childhood. Causes dark eye circles. What to do to get rid of?
I have reddish eye from my birth. Dr. says that it is due to allergy. They prescribed medicines but in vain. What shall I do now?
I got eye problem from my childhood but few years back it came to normal. Now my work is fully with system will it affect my eye.
Mostly I have red eye from three months. what should I do and flu from three months what should I do?
My eyes are getting weak day by day these days. Even I am not able to see nearby text without specs so I need your help in this regard.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.