Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Sleeping Problem
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Hyperactivity Disorder
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Treatment of Psychosis
Submit a review for Dr. Satheesh Nair SYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He was very open and helpful. He was able to help me identify my problems and work towards resolving them.
Dr. Satheesh Nair S provides answers that are very helpful. I need to contact u how can i
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Satheesh Nair to be knowledgeable. Good comments
Vinod And Asha
I do sex once in a month. How can I increase my sex drive. I do regular exercise no any problem but after first ejaculation my penis not erect for long time. What medicine I should take to increase sex time & stamina.
There is increasing scientific evidence regarding the role of diet and micronutrients in the recovery from mental illness.Advantages are that it is nontoxic and acceptable to all and reduce stigma since it can be taken by all.Those with illness and those like to prevent illness.
- There are large number of studies in mainstream journals about its effect in reducing symptoms of depression anxiety and psychosis.
- For example omega 3 fatty acids are proved to be an all round nutrient particularly in mental healfth and brain health.There are about 27000 studies on the health benefits of fishoil suppliments.Likewise vitaminB12 deficiency manifests as depression,anxiety,memory loss and even psychotic symptoms.Chronic deficiency can cause dementia and Alzheimers .
- Mocronutrient suppliments are found to be reducing child behaviour problems,ADHD and impulsive reactions in children.J.Rucklidge,MTaylor etallJL of child and adol2015.
- Vitamin B3 is proved to be the only and wonderful vitamin in schizophrenia and congenital disorders.
- There is dearth of trainned professionals in nutrition and mental health so that service to public is less in this area.Data generation and trainning professionals are need of time.It is becomming highly promising in alleveating distress in mental and brain disorder.
Dear madam, I am going through hair loss and constipation. Loss of semen during stool but not during urination. Also I have somewhat stress. Thinking of sex my breathing increases tremendously. But if I am alone seeing porn, there is no any problem in erection and also during masturbating, there is no any premature ejaculation. Suggest me some good remedies. Thanking you.
Early discharge of my sperm from penis while sex. So what is the reason behind it. And how to improve/ increase my sex duration without failure of early sperm flow out from penis.
There are many anonymous queries to Clinical Psychologists which are just worries and night mares about sexual functioning and satisfaction and mostly by unmarried men. This is mainly because of the secrecy being run in families and educational setups and not being discussed openly in a matured manner. It is shared through media and gossips so that either vulgarized or looked down about a normal body mind functioning which make all living things exist, enjoy and survive.
Sex is a good catalyst in man woman relationship which make it strong, warm and intimate. Sexual behavior is being misunderstood as something wrong or threatening or forbidden. Sexual feeling, thought and behavior are not exactly related to doing sex or being physically involved in carrying some bodily actions by two people.
Sexual behavior is a kind of behavior from inside and through expressions and many times not knowingly or intentionally but being transmitted between two persons in a permissive, warm and mutually caring atmosphere.
There should not be fear, feeling of threat, shame or lack of mutual consent.
Why failure of performance or satisfaction??
Undue apprehension about partners acceptance ,fear of rejection which in turn related to poor understanding about the normal process of sexual functioning and doubts about ones organs .
Regarding women their role is being neglected or not understood by her partner. Many surveys show that female satisfaction is less considered or not considered by male partners. Many times females don’t take initiative or take active roles even if they are in need because of the fear of being misunderstood in Indian culture. Psychological blocks apprehensions create problems in normal sexual life .These can be attained with the help of trained Clinical Psychologist if not able to overcome by oneself.
Ina nutshell it is caring, sharing and the quality of relationship which makes a relationship success with sexual satisfaction and completeness. Not the size and shape of organs or muscle power. Thank you.