Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Vembayam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NizamYour feedback matters!
I'm facing problem of nightfall from last 2-3 years. Yes I know I take too much time to take step for it. Now I really need someone's help. Let me describe in details. I'm 24 years old working person. I face too many problems in my studies.
My widal test report is S.typhi "O" is 1: 120 S.typhi "H" is 1: 60 S.typhi "AH" is no reaction in all dilution S.typhi "BH" is no reaction in all dilution Am I suffering from typhoid? And have taken following prescriptions zithrox LX Calpol 650 Cobadex CZS pantocid D.
I am using inhelar for last 10 years. My age is 22. Report says I domt have Asthma but dr gives me inhelar. Sometimes I have breath problem. How can I completely cure?
I am a 65 years old Male from Kolkata. Since 1985, I am on Eltroxin (Thyroxine Sodium Tablets IP) for many years when I was determined a high level hypothyroid patient. Since last few years, my thyroid level is exhibiting normal parameters as below: THYROID PROFILE TEST: Value As on 28-11-2013 - T3 94 ng/dl / T4 8.9? g/dl/ TSH 2.07? IU/ml Value As on 16-08-2015 - T3 82 ng/dl / T4 7.8? g/dl/ TSH 2.39? IU/ml. I was advised by one physician to continue with 100 mcg as maintenance therapy. I request you to kindly let me know whether it is still necessary to take tablets when T3, T4 & TSH is under control.
I have a child. She is suffering from generalized seizure since last six years. Now she takes 5ml valparin twice a day and clonazepam 0.25 once a day and cereflo four ml twice a day. Seizure stopped last one year. But language problem can not develop.
I had sinus or migraine as one side face ache? Severe one sided face ache frequently what is it cure?
Hello Sir, I am male and my age is 21 year. Actually sir I have problem with my pannis length or growth. Jab mai age me kafi kam tha socha ki kanhi ni abhi toh age kya hui hai abhi pannis chota hai to kya hua yahi 1_2 inch. Chalo badh jayega jab 10thclass me hounga lekin utna hi raha aur ab btech bhi complete hone wali hai. Meri is problem ki vajah se mai apne kapdo me har time uncomfortable rehta hoon .chote pannis ki ek problem hai ki aap shirt jeans me nahi daal sakte. Net per itna search kiya ki koi medicine ya koi technology ho jis se pannis length bad jaye, but sab fake hai ko kehta hai ki jelguing ,streaching karo, sanda oil, xtralarge capsules khao, but San fake hai. Is problem ke karan har time mind par stress rehta hai. Please haath jod jar kahta hoon agar koi ASA tarika hai jis se mere pannis ki sahi growth ho toh please help me. Kyonki asa lagta ki meri body me aur dead body me koi difference nahi hai. Kuch meri bodi ki instructions de raha hoon (body length 5 ft, 7 inches)(weight 43 kg) (pannis length 2 inches) while stands gets 3_4 inches.
I have white spots on my face. I have tried consulting many doctors with various medicines but it was of no use. Please help me out.
my lipid profile report is Sr. cholesterol Total 248.9Sr. HDL cholesterol 62.4Sr. LDL cholesterol 134.9Sr. VLDL-cholesterol 51.6Sr. triglyceride 257.6. I want to know how can I bring my cholesterol under control.
I want to increase my height in 3 months about 3-4 inches. Please tell me what I have to do for this?
Sir I am suffering from a love disease. I went down into depression. Sometimes I cant do things. And even stop my learning process.
He got erection time within 5 min in sex. Even he don't whether his sperm went properly or not during sex to her egg. He find out many video .but not clear properly. Then he asked how many time they will do sex in a month. Then last month he tried more than 4 times in a month. But his wife not get pregnant at all. Question is he want become a dad. He don't know about sex, even me. Pregnant is depending on penis size?
I have pain in my left knee. It is curable what are the remedies for it. How long it take to cure completely. please tell me what I do?
I am taking keraglo men from last two days because excess hairfall. Still I have to shampoo daily because of itchy scalp. Have tried seba wash also.
Keeping your body fit is not only a prerequisite for a healthy life, it is also important for your partner's healthy life. When it comes to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, there is no doubt that prevention is better than cure. Contrary to popular belief, STDs do not spread only through intercourse. STDs can also spread by skin to skin contact. The easiest way to prevent STDs is by abstaining from sex or being in a monogamous relationship with an uninfected person.
This may not be possible for many men. Hence, let's take a look at alternatives to prevent sexual diseases:
- Get tested - Most STDs can be easily tested for and treated. Thus, it is a good idea to regularly get yourself tested if you have more than one sexual partner. Your partner should ideally also get tested for STDs. However, remember that herpes and the human papillomavirus do not show up on STD tests.
- Avoid sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs - When inebriated, you may not make the best decisions. Decisions made at this stage are usually rash and not thought out. Thus, you may forget to ask the other person if she has been tested for STDs.
- Vaccinations - Vaccinations can be effective against some types of STDs. The HPV vaccine can be given to boys as young as 11 years until they turn 26. Other vaccines that protect men from STDs are Hepatitis A and hepatitis B vaccinations.
- Use condoms - Condoms are the only way to protect yourself against the transference of STDs during intercourse. A condom should be used even if the woman is using an alternate form of birth control. Never reuse a condom and do not use an oil based lubricants with a condom. Before using a condom always check to ensure the condom is not punctured in any way and that it is within the expiry period. A condom should be used for oral, vaginal and anal sex. However, this does not prevent the transmission of STDs like syphilis, herpes and HPV.
- Communicate with your partner - It is a good idea to share your sexual history with your partner. This creates an environment where you can discuss getting tested for STDs before engaging in intercourse. You must reach an explicit agreement about what forms of intercourse both of you are comfortable with. It is also a good idea to discuss a possible monogamous relationship with your partner.
- Circumcision - Male circumcision is said to reduce a man's risk of contracting STDs like HIV, genital herpes and genital HPV.