Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Dermatologists online in Trivandrum. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Maya Vincent
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Dr. Maya VincentYour feedback matters!
I have an arm surgery for nailing and plating on 19th Feb. Bone is still not joining. I am taking fracture as medicine. What I can do to avoid bone grafting?
I am 27 years old male person. West Bengal. My problem is Pimples and Dark spot. My skin is very sensitive and very oily. Per day pimples are highlighted my face and with dark spot. So, I am puzzled. please help me.
A wart (also known as verruca) is generally a small, rough tumor, typically on hands and feet but often other locations, that can resemble a solid blister.
Warts are a type of infection caused by viruses in the human papillomavirus (HPV) family. There are more than 100 types of HPV viruses. Warts can grow on all parts of body. They can grow on skin, on the inside of mouth, on genitals and on rectal area. Common types of HPV tend to cause warts on the skin (such as the hands and fingers), while other HPV types tend to cause warts on the genitals and rectal area. Some people are more naturally resistant to the HPV viruses and don’t seem to get warts as easily as other people.
Warts come in all shapes and sizes. They are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV) and can happen to any individual, irrespective of age or sex. They can grow on external skin, genitalia and even on the rectal area. Viral warts are contagious when one comes into contact with the skin of infected person. Sometimes they disappear on their own in a few months and at other times, they can last for years. Usually harmless in nature, warts become a cause of concern due to their unsightly appearance.
Common Homeopathic Remedies:
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions. The homeopathic remedies for warts given below indicate the therapeutic affinity but this is not a complete and definite guide to the treatment of this condition.
Homeopathy is a medicinal repository when we talk about treating viral warts. Medication is selected after a careful examination of the patient and considering his/her medical history. Here are some of the most advisable homeopathic medicines that are usually prescribed for viral warts.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Thuja is one of the most commonly prescribed homeopathic medicines for various kinds of warts. Especially if no other remedy is clearly prescribed, Thuja can be considered.
- Antimonium Crudum (Ant-c): This remedy works best for hard and smooth warts which appear in groups. These kinds of warts are often found on soles and hands.
- Calcarea Carbonica (Cal C.): Useful for treating warts that appear on the neck, this homeopathic remedy treats warts that are round, hard and appear solitarily.
- Causticum (Caust.): This remedy treats old, large warts that usually appear on the face (nose), under the fingernails or even on the fingertips. Such warts are hard, painful and bleed easily.
- Dulcamara (Dulc.): Flat looking warts appearing on the face and hands call for this remedy. These warts are brown to blackish in colour and get worse in cold or damp weather.
- Graphites (Graph.): This remedy works for warts that are periungual or corn-like in appearance. They appear on palms or soles of the feet and have a yellowish tinge. This medicine also works for patients of eczema.
Different individuals respond differently to homeopathic treatments. It is important to take a holistic approach to the case in point and start treatment accordingly. We have treated more than 1200 such cases with Homeopathic treatment, so that dermatologists refers patients to us. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 20 years and I have hairfall problem from 1 year. I tried ayurveda oil but din work out it is due to ejaculation that I've done in the past so what do I need to do now?
What are the main cause of hair fall? How can I treat it? How do I make my hair to grom longer and make it shinny?
Lybrate | Dr. Ketki Gogate speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY