Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Trivandrum. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. KaveriYour feedback matters!
I have periods problem. Ot does not come on time. Sometime it comes a day or tow day b3fore or after. please hekp me regarding this.
Hello, my wife is a nursing a 22 days old baby, my query is that what kind of food she can have as the baby born is through a cesarean delivery. What kind of food is preferred and which one to avoid Regards.
I am single and my age is 28 my breast r sagging. M. Worried. My periods are regular bt its not proper.initiallyI use to get 5 days blood flow bt now only 3 days blood flow. Wht to do.
I am 35 years old. I am unmarried. Last few months my periods r delayed. Now 2 months away but my periods r nt come. Tell me wt is the reason & wt should I do.
I am not getting my periods from 2 months next month will be my 3rd and I was sexually active but on that time I had an I pill from that onwards I am not getting my periods and after having the I pill on that day I had again period from that till now I didn't had it and in now I get pain in my stomach cramps n all but no get periods have come.
Last month on 13th april I had protected sex wid my gf nd her periods also started on 13 april means during periods I had sex. But today is 13 may nd my gf have no periods till now.
I had sex last night with ma wife after two month 4 days of baby delivery (delivery date is 6 feb 2016), I am afraid that is there any chance to get pregnant, because I dont know it was safe day or unsafe and bleeding cycle stopped on 16 to 18th march 2016, please help me.
I had unprotected sex on 30th January 2017 and my guy seemed to released some liquid which he was unsure of so we both decided to take a contraceptive pill and I took it right after 30 mins or an hour after the intercourse. Now on 12th February I can see spotting of blood since morning which is not my normal periods my period starts on the 19th-20th Feb also I have been feeling nauseated since two days and I also threw up tonight. What do you think it could be?
Hi, I am married female my periods were irregular after marriage, but my last periods were on September 25th till today I didn't get periods and doctor advised me to take pregnancy test but it showed negative. I don't why I am not getting periods. My rubella antibody was only 0.8. Is there any chance for not getting periods because of rubella antibody?
Still not convinced. Newly married couples who want to avoid pregnancy in early days. How they should enjoy the intimacy without condom. Kindly advice is there any alternative? Like period method but not 100% sure. If we follow this natural technique and got pregnant when or what is the latest time we can know about pregnancy and take some measures like contraceptive pills to avoid.
There was no frequency in wife's menstrual cycle due to stress. But nowadays during periods bleeding is more and also pieces of fleshes are coming out. We never had intercourse from the day the day of our marriage. We have celebrated our first marriage anniversary.
A dysfunction or health problem which affects your physical relation with your partner is an issue that may occur at any period of the intercourse cycle. These issues affect both, men and women.
Sexual dysfunction in men can be a consequence of a physical or mental issues, including stress.
The problems men may encounter include:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED): ED can be a cause of medications, for example, diabetes or hypertension, or by anxiety about engaging in sexual relations. Dejection, weariness, and anxiety can add to it.
- Ejaculation issues: These include untimely (discharge that happens too soon during intercourse) and the powerlessness to discharge by any means. The causes include medicines, like antidepressants, nervousness about sex, a past filled with sexual injury and trauma, (for example, an accomplice being unfaithful), and guilt.
- Low libido: Mental issues like anxiety and tension about engaging in sexual relations can prompt a diminished or no sexual craving. Diminished hormone levels (especially if testosterone is low), physical ailments, and pharmaceutical symptoms can lessen the testosterone.
In many cases, sexual dysfunction in women might include:
- Vaginal dryness: This can lead to issues with excitement and craving, as sex can be painful when the vagina is not lubricated. Vaginal dryness can come about because of hormonal changes that happen during and after menopause or while breastfeeding, for instance. Mental issues, similar to tension about sex, can also cause vaginal dryness.
- Low drive: Absence of sexual yearning can be created by lower levels of the hormone estrogen. Exhaustion, misery, and tension prompts low charisma.
- Trouble achieving orgasm: Failure to have an orgasm can influence both men and women. Once more, some stimulant drugs can likewise bring about a solution for these issues.
- Pain during sex: Known as vulvodynia or vulvar vestibulitis, and even vaginismus, these conditions can bring about spasms that lead to pain during intercourse.
If you are encountering sexual health problems, raise your worries with your specialist. You can regularly redress your issue by:
- Getting the best possible treatment of any hidden therapeutic condition
- Speaking with your partner transparently about your sexual relationship
- Keeping away from liquor, smoking, and medication use
- Overseeing anxiety, uneasiness, and gloom
- If you think you are suffering from any other ailment, discuss with your specialist about therapy that can help you in such a case.
- Restorative treatment: This includes treatment of any physical issue that might add to a man's sexual problems.
- Drugs: Medications, for example, Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, or Viagra may enhance erectile capacity in men by improving the blood stream to the penis.
- Mental treatment: Therapy with a prepared advisor can help address sentiments of uneasiness, apprehension, or blame.
- Education about sex and sexual practices and reactions may also help. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.