Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Kumar
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna KumarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Doctor was able to identify and suggest the required procedures in Ayurveda treatment due to which I was able to stand straight and my backache issue was solved within a few days with proper care and rest
Friendly and gentle approach , sharp findings , result oriented treatment
Excellent & deep knowledge of Ayurvedic concepts
Athira V Kottoor
Very good doctor
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.
I don't no it is piles or not, But when i am going to bathroom small kind of skin is coming out after bathroom completed, small pain is coming so, What should I do.
Health Query I am 23 years old, married I have vaginal discharge, which is yellow sometimes n emits very bad smell .often I use apple cider vinegar please let me a good night quick remedies for this and my boobs are like very soft ,how to make them firm n little hard please let me know.
From past two days while urinating it's feel very abnormal, while the end of urination period it's feel kittilla painful, and apart from that after some times inside my bladder feelings burning and need to again urinate, two times kittila blood cells have found from the penis after urination and also most of the time shaft look like watery.
My wife 28 years old and we are newly married couple just two months old. She missed her cycle which was due on 15 Nov this month. We did urine test today morning to check whether she is pregnant or not .it shows negative result. She is feeling slight pain in breasts. What should we do. Whether we consult a gyno or some other specialized doctor. please suggest.
Can I have vitamin c medicine without doctor prescription if I eat daily one so is it harmful to my body please let me know usually I use to take vitamin c limcee 500, ot Celine 500 is it any problem please let me know?
I have problem of stomach from last 8 months. 8 months before I was infected by bronchitis and vomitting. In the 1st sonography the result is changes of chronic colitis After 2 months I have done 2nd sonography In the 2nd sonography the result is matted and inflamed ileal loops. I have taken the medicine but I wasn't feel good. Then After 2months I was gone for 3rd sonography and the result was same. Now a days I have problem of stomach pain, digestion problem, vommiting, toilet in liquid form.
Any Ayurvedic expert please tell me Is it safe to take giloy, tulsi and wheat grass juice together and in what composition.
When the immune system of the body reacts against the tissues of its own body, it is called an autoimmune disorder. To put it more dramatically, the body becomes its own enemy. The immune system of your body keeps fighting disease causing germs and bacteria, but in rare cases, the immune system might malfunction and fight its own body causing different disorders. These disorders may be caused due to genetic issues or due to mutations. According to ayurveda, autoimmune disorders are a result of constant unhealthy lifestyle and diet. Ayurveda works at the root cause of the disease where it starts treating the malfunctioning immune system.
Here is how ayurveda treats autoimmune disorders:
- Toxin removal: Ayurveda starts working on removing the toxins from the body. According to ayurveda, toxins or ama in the body interfere with the proper functioning of the immune system, which often leads to autoimmune diseases. Usually shunthi, haritaki, pippali, maricha, hingu and saindhav lavanare used to detoxify the body.
- Metabolism correction: Not only will ayurveda detoxify the body, but it will also correct the metabolism which gets messed up when afflicted with an autoimmune disorder. Neem, guggulu, guduchi, vasa, patola patra and ghrita are used to correct the metabolism.
- Increase in ojus production: Ojus is the component which helps in the nourishment of the immune system. It is generally received from the food you eat. Due to dysfunctional immune system causing the impairment of metabolism, production of ojas decreases to almost nil. Hence ayurveda increases its production. Guduchi, haridra, manjishtha, amalaki, nirgundi, yashtimadhu and pippali are used to increase ojha production.
- Immune system correction: Lastly, ayurveda works at correcting the immune system. If the immune system is not corrected, then the above treatment procedure will just be useless. Ghrita, haritaki, bahera, amalaki, ela and dadim are used generally to calm the immune system and rejuvenate it. They help correct the immune system for normal functioning.
Autoimmune disorders may not be easily treated, but that doesn't mean you cannot expect it to cure or witness a miracle. You just need some faith and confidence alongside proper treatment and you are ready to roll.