Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Trivandrum and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. John Suresh KumarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from constipation yearly 2 times and and anal fissure also and now everything gone but small skin tag outside to anus is irritating what is the quick remedy.
My friend has got deep cut marks of blade on her left hand. What should she do to remove the cut marks. Is mederma cream useful in removing it. So please tell what should she do to remove the cut marks of blade from her left hand and get a new plane smooth skin their.
Sir I am 21 yrs old I have brown spot on my face type of age spot or freeckle please suggest me something.
Before 3 years he was fair but in three years his skin tone became very dull and day after day he is becoming dull even though he stays all the time at home What he can do to get his real skin tone again?
Hello sir. Iam 24 year old. When I go out in sun, small black dots like moles will appear on my face. When I don't go out there will not be appear please say sir what I should use are which cream I should use.
Dark mark under the eyes because of the hot water. It has been there from 7-8 years. How to treat this?
I have a dark circle. I am 24 years. I sleep 8 hours. But dark circle are increasing. What is best remedies? Can you suggest me.
Normally when a mosquitoes bites me I get itching for a while but for some day its gets rashes and wounds which get itching all the time and this is happened only in feet please help me know if its a disease.
I have black spot as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream 4month but I didn't see any change. What I should do?
Hello, I am suffering from heavy dark circles under eyes. Please suggest me one effective ointment for fast recovery. Please. Waiting for your answer.
What is the solution for skin is black in thunder session .give solution on the skin problem and healthy skin tips.
My Dad, 51 years old, is left with very less sensation and muscle power below his knee in the right leg after getting treatment for Deep Vein Thrombosis. He is unable to lift his feet especially the toes and can’t put pressure on it. The current doctor advised that the he needs to take anti coagulants for a long time and there cannot be any more healing of the leg, however I am much optimistic. The muscles below his knee on the back side are very weak and pressing on those muscles makes a pins and needle sensation on toes and below the feet. The clots are also still there, however small. Now he is only taking Pradaxa and folic acid. There is no improvement in his leg condition, he is not able to walk without the foot splint and it is impossible to drive or even walk fast, climb etc. I am very worried and thus searching for a second opinions and any alternative treatment or medicine which can help his condition History of DVT - It started with pain in his left leg two years ago in July 2014 and it got well in around 9 days. After that Doppler test was taken which suggested clotting. After some days excruciating pain started in the right leg through the hip side which shifted to front of the right leg, the whole leg blackened due to clotting. He was rushed to emergency where doctor stabilized him and gave him Acitrom. There was huge blood loss and his veins became very weak. He got referred to a neurologist where NCV test was done along with whole body test. He was prescribed Pradaxa tab. After this there was no movement and sensation below right ankle. The doctor asked him to wear a foot drop splint along with physiotherapy sessions. It would be great help if you can advise on a prognosis or about a treatment if there is one. If you think his condition can be helped I would surely bring my father to the place of your practice. I won't to him to heal and get better not just taking medicines to curb the condition.
To get fair skin tone, lots of dark spots, specially upper lip and chin region needs home made tips and remedies.
Hello, I am 25 years girl. My skin is becoming dark day by day and also dark circles under eyes. No freshness and glow on face. My diet is good and also taking sufficient amount of water daily. Please please suggest.
I am male, 30 years old, I have hyper pigmentation (melasma) on face, which is best sunscreen lotion for better, please kindly suggest. My skin normal.
The harsh sun during summer causes several problems apart from just sunburn. Prolonged exposure to the sun may lead to several skin conditions like brown spots, red and scaly spots, wrinkling, drying and skin cancer. It is important for you to prevent your skin from such harmful effects of the sun. Here are 10 tips you must follow in order to safe guard your skin against sun damage:
- Wear a sunscreen: You must apply a thick layer of sunscreen lotion on your skin before going out in the harsh sun, as a thin coating will reduce the effectiveness.
- Cover yourself up: It is important for you to cover up properly before going out in the sun. Clothing of dark and tightly woven materials absorb UV rays more than cotton fabrics of light shades. Hence, you should avoid dark clothes and wear light ones. When the sun is very harsh, a well-brimmed hat is also recommended for protection of your head.
- Stay indoors: You should avoid the sun during its peak and most intense hours, specifically between 10 in the morning to 4 in the evening. Try to stay indoors during these hours and use an umbrella, if you cannot avoid going out.
- Wear sunglasses: Sunglasses are a must before going out on an intense sunny day. Sun damage to the eyes can result in conditions like cataract and pterygium. Wear sunglasses with 99% to 100% UVB and UVA protection for keeping your eyes safe.
- Avoid reflective surfaces: Try to be careful near water, sand or snow, which are reflective surfaces. They reflect harmful rays of the sun, thereby increasing he chance of sunburn.
- Avoid sunbathing: During harsh sun conditions, you should avoid sun bathing. Fair-skinned people should keep away from sun bathing even more. When you observe that your shadow is shorter than you, you must find a shade.
- Do not get fooled by the weather: Do not think that a cloudy sky reduces the chances of a sun damage. In spite of a thick cloud cover, UV rays can penetrate your skin, thereby, causing substantial harm.
- Photosensitivity: Several medicines and drugs make the skin extra sensitive to the sun, increasing the risk of sunburn. Some herbal medicines are responsible as well. Keep away from these drugs.
- Avoid tanning beds: UVA rays present in tanning beds can penetrate your skin quite deep. In fact, regular exposure to UVA rays leads to skin drying and causes wrinkles.
- Consume antioxidants: Antioxidants provide protection from the sun’s rays. You should increase the consumption of vegetables, fruits and drink green tea during summer.
The sun’s rays cause more damage to the skin than you can think of. By following these preventive measures, you will be able to spend time in the sun without getting affected.
Keep the above-mentioned tips in mind and prevent your skin from the harsh sun.