Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayaprakash Bahuleyan
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Jayaprakash BahuleyanYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Initially the problems in delivery were not that severe but then it became worse. So many doctors I consulted, but hertreatment was the best. hertreatment suited me the best and now I am fine. Both Jayaprakash Bahuleyan and staff were very helpful. Even though Jayaprakash Bahuleyan is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. he has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. he can be consulted at Dharma Ayurveda Healing Retreat
Dr Jayaprakash is one of the best ayurvedic physicians in city. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hip pain. During the complete hip pain treatment program he always supported and motivated me. I am now relieved after his treatment. The hip pain treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. It was amazing, the Dharma Ayurveda was so nicely made.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. It was amazing, the Dharma Retreat was so nicely made. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr jayaprakash to anyone gladly. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from leg pain, but he was able to handle it.
Obesity is the leading preventable cause of death worldwide, and contributes to various diseases and conditions, particularly cardiovascular diseases, type 2 diabetes, obstructive sleep apnea, certain types of cancer, osteoarthritis, depression etc.. Ayurveda approaches obesity as a metabolic disorder caused by poor eating habits or sedentary life style, or hormonal and thyroid issues, genetic factors, side effect of drugs or a combination of these.
Here are few easy ways to support your body lose fat effectively:
- Water - Drink atleast 2 litres of plain water daily. Detox drinks like Green tea, Cumin tea, fennel and coriander tea, ginger tea, cinnamon tea are helpful in weight loss. But they should be in addition to the 2 litres of water.
- Breathing exercise - Practicing pranayama on a daily basis can make a huge difference when you are trying to lose weight. A relaxing yoga routine in the mornings with pranayama will not only set the mood for the day but also boost your metabolism. Yoga facilitates weight loss, flexibility and promotes good health.
- Walking - Walk atleast 1 hour daily. You can walk at your own comfortable pace, but non-stop for I hour. Fat burning is triggered only after 45 to 50 minutes of continuous exercise. The good part is, it stays that way for the next 12 hours – yes, your fat metabolism stays active and can burn fat for energy for the next 12 hours
- Garcinia - Kokkum or Garcinia is a sour fruit used in a lot of dishes in south India. Garcinia naturally contains Alpha Hydroxy Citric acid, which prevents the conversion of carbohydrates/sugars to fat in the body. So if you consume 600mg Garcinia 20 to 30 minutes before a meal, the carbs in your meal won't deposit as fat in the body. Garcinia is perhaps the most sold natural weight loss supplement in the world at the moment.
- Apple Cider Vinegar - Taking a table spoon of apple cider vinegar daily morning can trigger the cleansing process in the body. This often speeds up the weight loss efforts and bring faster results.
- Triphala - One of the ancient remedies, Triphala includes three super fruits of India which are amalaki, haritaki, and bibhitaki. Each of them has individual advantages that work together as an elixir for weight loss.
- Amlaki is packed with antioxidants that reduce inflammation, maintains healthy blood sugar level and leads to lean body mass.
- Haritaki helps to cleanse the body by eliminating wastes from the colon.
- Bibhitaki eradicates body fluids and also helps burn accumulated fat. Triphala can be consumed with lukewarm water.
- Avoid sweets and cut down on carbs - Sweets in all forms including sugar, fructose and artificial sweeteners like aspartame should be avoided. Also cut down on carbs like rice, bread, pastries, cookies etc and increase on vegetables especially leafy ones and those that grow above soil [minimize root vegetables].
- Massage - Various Ayurvedic massages performed by trained personnel can mobilize fat and speed up burning deposits. It will also tone and shape up the body, reduces cellulite and promotes better circulation and relieve fluid retention. Follow the above tips and you could be on your way to a healthy and sustainable weight loss.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Diabetes or madhumeha, is a serious disease that affects many people worldwide today. Diabetes, which is referred to as maha-roga is the excess of glucose in blood. As a result, you cannot consume sweetened food, get excess urges to drink water or urinate. However, Ayurveda has the most effective solutions to control diabetes naturally.
Read on to know what best natural medications are there to cure diabetes.
- Gymnema Sylvestre or Gurmar: It is one of the most effective remedies to diabetes. It is a hypoglycemic component, which makes it ideal for treating diabetes. It helps in reducing dependency on insulin by regeneration of residual beta cells of the pancreas.
- Coccinia indica: It is another herb, which regulates diabetes very well. This plant contains components, which after consumption of carbohydrates, prevent the sudden increase in blood glucose level. It can also prevent any adverse effect on other organs of the body due to diabetes. It is found to reduce oxidative stress amongst diabetes patients by surging the vitamin C levels in the plasma, and also prevents the fluctuations in fatty acid levels amongst diabetes patients.
- Azadirachta Indica or neem: It is one of the most common household antiseptics and a wonderful cure for diabetes. It enables high glucose tolerance, and also prevents diabetic neuropathy, which may cause severe fatalities.
- Morus Indica or Mulberry: It is a food that is experimentally proven to reduce diabetes. Daily consumption of mulberry leaves for 15 days at a stretch are beneficial in limiting approximately 38% of diabetes cases among its consumers. It also protects you against oxidative stress by building the antioxidant defense system of the body and is also known to correct any lipid profile abnormality. It also delays the possibility of the appearance of cataract as a result of diabetes.
- Momordica Charantia or bitter gourd: It is another common remedy found in most Indian households. Even though it is extremely bitter in taste, its medicinal properties are exemplary, and are extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines. It also targets the beta cells of the pancreas to help boost up insulin secretion by increasing their number. Bitter gourd also helps to release more insulin by way of regeneration of the pancreas.
- Eugenia Jambolana or Indian Jamun: This Ayurvedic cure reduces blood sugar level and increases the release of insulin. The extract of "jamun" seeds help in healing of wounds quicker, usually impaired by diabetes.
- Trigonella Foenum or methi: It is another household ingredient that serves medicinal purposes in case of diabetes patients. Even 1gm of fenugreek seeds could reduce diabetes sharply in a short span of 2 months. This benefit is because of the presence of diosgenin, a compound with hypoglycemic properties.
However, all these medicinal plants should be consumed under proper guidance from professional practitioners only. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
The inflammation of the sinuses is a condition referred to as sinusitis. This can be caused by a number of factors including infection, allergies, air pollution, nasal polyps, septal deviation etc.
The symptoms of acute sinusitis may include -
- Pain over the affected sinuses
- Stuffiness of the nose or Running nose
- Loss of smell
- Sore throat or cough
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating acute sinusitis effectively without side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda:
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Turmeric - Turmeric is one of the most effective cure for sinusitis and has been used in Ayurveda for centuries. One has to inhale the smoke generated when a turmeric stick is burnt. To do this take a piece of dry turmeric and dip in oil [coconut or gingely oil will do] and light it. When it starts burning put off the flame and you will see the at smoke is generated. Inhale this smoke through each nostril three times. repeat this twice daily for 3 days
- Ginger-Garlic-Turmeric-honey-lemon recipe – Ginger, garlic and honey have powerful antimicrobial properties. Turmeric has anti bacterial and ad anti allergic properties. Lemon and ginger are powerful immune system boosters. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with garlic, turmeric and honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, drink warm black tea with lemon, ginger and honey several times daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Watch your diet - Ayurveda considers diet an important part of the treatment process. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of luke warm lemon tea with honey is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Sweets, processed foods, dairy, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when suffering from sinusitis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
If you're suffering from weak memory or memory loss, Ayurveda might be able to solve your problems. Ayurveda uses natural remedies to cure many diseases, and even though forgetting where you put your glasses or cell phones may not sound discrete enough, it may be early signs of dementia. Before it escalates to that level, here are 5 foods that you may try to curb it as the first signs appear.
- Walnuts and Almonds are the most effective food items to increase your brain power and cure amnesia. They are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants that hike up your mental prowess. It is best to have them early in the morning, grinded and mixed with milk and sugar (or a healthier supplement being honey), or otherwise, after being soaked overnight in water.
- Ayurvedic herbs, like rosemary, brahmi, ashwagandha, shankhapushpi, licorice plant, etc., are all known to have medicinal properties that improve your brain power. Regulated incorporation of these herbs in your diet in requisite amount relaxes your mind, and thereby improves its functioning capacity.
- Indian Gooseberry or amla, is rich in Vitamin C, as well as antioxidants, which helps boost immunity, but other than that, amla is also known to have properties to strengthen your nervous system. It is one of the best remedies for managing Alzheimer's disease. It can be consumed raw or dried, and at times along with white sesame seeds.
- Fish oil is an excellent way to enhance your memory, especially if you are a non-vegetarian. It contains rich quantities of omega-3 fatty acids, which help rejuvenate your brain cells. But if you are a vegetarian or vegan, fish oil or even fishes like salmon, might not be best suited to your dietary preference, in which case it may be more helpful to consume Omega-3 supplements which are readily available in the market, or even fenugreek seeds.
- Cinnamon helps in revitalizing your mental health, when consumed, or even when smelled. Add a pinch of cinnamon to your food, or mix a teaspoon with honey, and it will work wonders for your mental health.
- Ghee. A good source of fat-soluble vitamins and essential fatty acids, ghee is recommended in ayurveda to enhance receptive power, cognitive power, intelligence, memory and higher mental faculties. Consuming 1 teaspoon of ghee everyday especially during young age, will support the intellectual functioning of the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.