Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Trivandrum. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ansila
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. AnsilaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. Have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I had unprotected sex on 24th july and my period is due on 1st of august but I am still not feeling any period pain and my stomach is bloating feeling discomfort and changes in vagina. please suggest.
I have a 4.4 mm kidney stone in right side. Having a little pain on back side time to time. Also pain on right side of abdomen, west and leg. I have another problem of acidity, fatty lever observed in sonography. Request to suggest me to dissolve this stone and how to reduce fat on lever. Urine flow and color is normal. Drinking more than 4 liter water in a day.
I am 21 yrs old I have problem in my teeth since 2 months my 2 teeth sensitivity issue every time. please suggest me what to do?
My girlfriend and I are moderately sexually active. But she seems to get uti every now and then. What is the cause of that and how should we be prepared for it?
Sexual problem Male, 37 I am 37 years old male. Married for the past 4 years. I am suffering from early ejaculation problem. Some times I do not get good erection. Even if I have erection I ejaculate very quickly within few seconds. Most of the times I ejaculate before intercourse. I am not addicted to any kind of bad habits like smoking drinking alcohol chewing of pan or tobacco. But still I am suffering from such problem. Kindly help. By profession I am a seaman. Because of this problem I am having bad time with my wife.
I was suffering from dry cough that started from 1st nov 2016 .initially I had dry cough for almost 20 days during this time I was prescribed antibiotics for 8 days. My investigation were normal except esinophills 18.0. Then I was put on montelukast which I took for one month almost. On 22 nov while I was coughing, a solid white coloured sputum like thing came out of my chest. It was followed by solid sputum for few hours .i felt a little relief after it. But then cough started again and I developed a pain in lower side left chest near hip. I couldn't tolerate to cough because of the pain. Then from 23 I went through loose motion for almost 14 days. The cough increased during night .Finally I was advised to take medicine for worm infection. I took it for 3 days. I felt better after 15 december. But I am not feeling I have completely recovered. I am still suffering from cough but the cough is episodic. The cough is not dry also. What should I do now.
I am diabetic and no high blood pressure when I am diagnosis diabetes that time blood sugar FBS is 152 and pp is 178 with glytrin tab random blood sugar is 138 all checked by glcometer. And then two days after without medicine blood sugar is 125.5 my hba1c is 9.5 and only diet and exercise my FBS is under 110 and random blood sugar is under 140 sometimes its under 110 can I am LADA or 1.5 diabetic patient because I am not using medicine I am 29 year old my body weight is 48 and cholesterol is normal.
Sir, I have a serious issue of hair fall. Can you please suggest me some remedial treatment? I shall be grateful to you.
I am 36 age year old male. How to increase semens production. As I release very less semens while having sex. How to increase semens volume without medicine, kindly suggest some indian foods. Also what is the best sex positions to conceive a baby.
She has pain in her stomach after having sex the whole night? What is the reason behind this? She is 19 and has sex for at least 7 hours everyday.
I'm 20 years old. I'm not satisfied with my height. Is any chance of getting taller, is my age matters? Please advice me.
Hi .im 37 weeks 5 days pregnant. Today Dr. ne report me mention kay P/A -UT-term relaxed Cephalic NE FHS+FM+ Dr. please tellme reports nrml hai kay?&nrml delivery ka chance hai kay? Mujhe koi pain feel nahi hora so Dr. suggest me kay karne se pain start ho ga normal delivery k liye please gve me rply as soon as possible Thanks.
I am 21 I wanted to not to get sperm from my penis temporary not even if I do masturbate also can you please suggest few medicines.
I am 22 years old female. I had dry skin. And my skin is sensitive no products in the market helps me to glowing up my skin. If I use more oily products my skin is looking like an oily skin. If I use dry products my skin is looking like more dry. please suggest me a facewash and a cream for my skin type.
I am 21 years old. I used to have severe anxiety disorder in the past and now I'm completely over it. But. Now a days I start to get super anxious and scared in quiet and dark environments. Also, I'm terrified of spirits as two of my close relatives died in my room ten years back. Sometimes I'd lay still and try not to move because I'm so scared. I don't even open my eyes cause I can't see the dark. My brain tries to think of various things that could frighten me but I constantly distract myself to avoid any other thoughts. It is becoming very difficult for me in the nights in my own house. I would dare not get a glass of water for myself at midnight. I always sleep early so that I don't get scared. Please help me out I'm feeling terrified.
Each one of us often think of travelling the weight loss journey. Only few people with high determination, perseverance and adequate diet and exercise win the race. It often drags you, and confuses you. There are countless diets available on net and with dieticians and best one is which suits your physiology and fits in your regime is the best. Still myriad of questions keep cropping in minds of the people. It is important to send the message that one size does not fit all. The kind of diet you follow also makes a difference. Among several weight loss diets, mono fruit diet or mix fruit diet has become popular.
Is this ideal and effective? Let us find out.
- Virtues of Fruits: Fruits are accessible and acceptable in ancient times by all generations. They are used in wide variety of form. Virtue of fruits lies in their high nutrition value, range of colours, taste, flavour, texture and processing capacity. Nutritionally they are low in fat and calories but high in water content, fibre, and phytochemicals.
- Anti-obesity compounds: Beta carotene, vitamin C, B vitamins, iron, magnesium, zinc, and other various phytochemicals are abundantly found in fruits which support utilization of reserve energy and breakdown the fat.
- Modulate gut ecology: Fruits impacts the growth of certain favorable bacteria and reduce the harmful bacteria thus impacts digestive health and cholesterol levels.
- Provide satiety: High fibre content of whole fruits and more dark rich coloured fruits gives the feeling of fullness and delay gastric emptying. Some time high water containing fruits may give you hunger pangs. Fruit juices are not good choices for weight watchers.
- Reduces calorie intake: Fruits contain glucose, fructose in digestible form. Since they themselves are low in calorie and high in nutrients hence consumption of does not much calories to the diet. In addition they tend to curb the craving for energy rich foods. Myths and facts
- Fructose intake: Fructose is presents in its natural form in fruits. Rather they are sweet because of fruits only. Fructose obtained from refined foods like sugar and high fructose corn syrup is the culprit for belly fat. Powerful compounds found in fruits debar the harmful impact of fructose.
- Balanced Diet: Balanced diet subsists on the notion of getting nourishment by all five food groups. Fruits are only one group. So complete nutrition from fruit is not possible. Fruits are not the rich sources of protein.
- Rebound weight loss: Such diets temporarily lose weight but weight loss cannot be sustainable. It is difficult to just survive on fruits for years together may be not even a month.
- Poor health: In spite of being nutrient dense food fruits lack may of energy yielding nutrients. There is sluggish metabolism and digestive disorder on the single food diet.
- Monotony: Initial loss of weight may motivate you to follow fruit diet. But soon there is boredom due to monotony in the diet. Since childhood you have not eaten such diet. All the cuisines of the world provide variety then how men can survive lifelong on fruit diet only. It is better to add low GI fruits like grape fruits, apple, plums, cranberry etc in diet during your weight loss journey.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!